Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th September 2013, 08:01   #46
BANNED

Re: Offroad-Onroad failures & DIY solutions

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
A small contribution from my end:
Ohh , we expect some real material from you Sir !

BTW, have you tried taking the whole wiper arm out with blade & occasionally sweeping the glass manually with right hand ?

It works & suppose the length is not enough , try tying a small branch to the arm as an extension.

Sudarshan
Old 4th September 2013, 08:55   #47
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sudarshan View Post

Ohh , we expect some real material from you Sir !
What do you mean?

Quote:

BTW, have you tried taking the whole wiper arm out with blade & occasionally sweeping the glass manually with right hand ?

It works & suppose the length is not enough , try tying a small branch to the arm as an extension.

Sudarshan
Yes that was tried. The snorkel piping interfered with that operation.
Old 4th September 2013, 11:31   #48
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
What do you mean?

Sorry if you felt bad , its not a personal remark . Let me explain.

See you are a " Certified " trainer in offroading . Certainly not an Ammature ( newbie,wannabe ) anymore , when Auto India prints your comments along with Arka .

Its your humbleness that you have not expressed / contributed much so far on this thread, despite having abundance of field knowledge.

I expect You, Arkaji, DB Sir, UBS Sir, Jeep Captain to come forward & contribute your Immense experience to the thread & benefit the community.

My knowledge is limited for the task in the thread, I need your Help .This is my sincere wish.

Sudarshan
Old 4th September 2013, 13:34   #49
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Sorry if you felt bad , its not a personal remark . Let me explain.

See you are a " Certified " trainer in offroading . Certainly not an Ammature ( newbie,wannabe ) anymore , when Auto India prints your comments along with Arka .

Its your humbleness that you have not expressed / contributed much so far on this thread, despite having abundance of field knowledge.

I expect You, Arkaji, DB Sir, UBS Sir, Jeep Captain to come forward & contribute your Immense experience to the thread & benefit the community.

My knowledge is limited for the task in the thread, I need your Help .This is my sincere wish.

Sudarshan
Didn't feel bad. I just didn't understand. Thanks for explaining.

Please don't compare me to greats like DB and UBS.

My sole reason for i4wdta was to gain personal knowledge and then share it. Getting to the certification took more than a year to achieve and i just achieved it last month. So yes, i will start contributing more but let me be frank and honest rajubhai, i am not even 1% of the DIY guy that you are and am not ashamed of saying it. Not only you, there are many more people here who are better than me and i can learn from them and as the saying goes: the guy who says he knows it all and is not ready to reason, should not teach.

So let's not go anymore OT on this thread. Be assured i will contribute slowly but am also eager to learn!
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (2) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks