Team-BHP - PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/103194-pic-neatly-modified-mahindra-armada.html)

im posting a photo i downloaded from FB, its very very very nicely done project.

i couldnt find any more details on the FB except the photo.

please could anyone identify the person or workshop behind this?

any kind of details would do!please:

i am sure this is not in NORTH. KL would be the place and you can also see so many KELE ke peed.

I see some info on the Left, below the doors. I see a text as "Project by: xxxxx". If you can find a bigger version of this image, then it would be great.
PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-someinfo.jpg

Did you Save this picture off the Facebook page or used the Download option in Facebook? It does look like Kerala

Project ?? - jeep - topspeed - ??? terrian T/? - discover .*

Project jk * jeep * topspeed * mud-terrain T/R * discoverer stt * cooper

Project JK has a website and a forum as well (apart from a FB page). Basically it looks as if it is a US setup but the forum should help you more;

JK-Forum.com - The Ultimate Jeep JK Wrangler Bulletin Board

This is all assuming the actual Project JK people did this - or their franchise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 2398734)
im posting a photo i downloaded from FB, its very very very nicely done project.

i couldnt find any more details on the FB except the photo.

please could anyone identify the person or workshop behind this?

any kind of details would do!please:

this is a mm armada (AFAIK pre NGCS).clap:

modded by Abdul Salam on FB mm great escape page.
PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-1.jpg

PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-2.jpg

PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-3.jpg

PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-4.jpg

PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-6.jpg

PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-7.jpg

PIC : A neatly modified Mahindra Armada-5.jpg

Post deleted by the Team-BHP Support : Please do NOT post one-liners that add little or no informational value to the thread. We need your co-operation to maintain the overall quality of this forum.

Please read our rules before proceeding any further.

Thanks a lot Jeepster.

trust TBhp members to come up with the answers in the first page of the thread itself!clap:

WOW:Shockked: is all i have to say about the bodywork of the vehicle. its simply amazing and kudos to Abdul Salam for carrying out the work.

Quote:

Originally Posted by jeepster (Post 2399016)
this is a mm armada (AFAIK pre NGCS).clap:

modded by Abdul Salam on FB mm great escape page.
Attachment 563341

Attachment 563342

Attachment 563343

Attachment 563344

Attachment 563346

Attachment 563347

Attachment 563349

if Armada can be enhanced like the JK series, im sure Bolero will perform better than Armada in JK avatar.

i would love to get in touch with Abdul Salam and get more details about this project and if he is interested in modifying a Bolero.

any details about Abdul Salam?

Note from Support: Only 2 smilies per post allowed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parm (Post 2399136)
i would love to get in touch with Abdul Salam and get more details about this project and if he is interested in modifying a Bolero.

any details about Abdul Salam?

go to Great Escapes FB page you will find the pictures & abdul there.

ok just sent you the details.

see if they (links) help you.

rgds,
Nikhil

Superb job! wonder why M&M cant get even upto half of this, body design wise! :) Must have costed a bomb with this one off job.

Bolero????
If someone told me that i was a Jeep Wrangler i would believe the guy till the engine started.
Maan, now that's what you called a modification.
Think the side plastic cladding has a big part in enhancing the look and imparting a good quality feel.

You can fully trust Mahindra to never ever come up with something even close to this in design, fit and finish and final evolution.
Simply stunning mod work with excellent distribution of matt and gloss paint job.
Even the panel gaps seem lesser than any production mahindra jeep.
Superb job.

Beautiful job done! The finishing is top notch and kudos for coming up with such a beauty on the Armada chassis. Suddenly the Armada seems to have lot of potential and there's life beyond the 5x0 and CJ3X world. Especially after recently reading about Sumeshm's shortened Armada too.

Now if only it were a 4wd vehicle too :Frustrati

A friend of mine modified this below Mahindra jeep in Trichur, an exact replica of Wrangler Jeep. Even all the parts like mud guard etc were imported from Jeep showroom from abroad. But even this does not match the modification done by Mr.Abdul which I suppose is out of indegenous parts from India itself.