Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 18th October 2012, 14:57   #91

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin_80
The ad hasnt been made visible yet, should probably appear today. If you can share your email id I can mail you the details with pics.

Regards,
Nitin
Sure it's karanbains@hotmail.com
Old 18th October 2012, 16:54   #92
BHPian

Re: Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nitin_80 View Post
The ad hasnt been made visible yet, should probably appear today. If you can share your email id I can mail you the details with pics.

Regards,
Nitin
The ad has just been activiated - http://classifieds.team-bhp.com/buy-...or-sale/23449/
Old 22nd October 2012, 18:14   #93
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by BORNPILOT View Post
The first guy I met said the seats will cost me 2500 for the set. I thought they must be in pretty bad shape so I had a look at them and they were emaculate. I offered him 2000 n he agreed. The denter outside asked for 1200 to install them I said 1000 and he agreed so the entire job for 3000 is I think a steal.
Cheers
Hi, do you have a contact no. or should I just drive down to Mayapuri and figure it out on my own. Btw, are they open on Dussehra, i.e. day after tomorrow?
Old 31st October 2012, 18:10   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by manveet

Hi, do you have a contact no. or should I just drive down to Mayapuri and figure it out on my own. Btw, are they open on Dussehra, i.e. day after tomorrow?
Hey Manveet sorry Have been out of the country so couldn't reply sooner. I'm sorry it is past Dusehra now. But if you are still interested I can provide you with contact details. The person who initially installed dint do a very good job so got it done from another one. Will post pics in a couple of days so you can see if it is exactly what you are keen on doing. He's done a pretty good job though.
Cheers
Old 9th July 2013, 14:06   #95
BHPian

Had been to the MGE last weekend with my Thar. Though the 4*4 trail was not as severe as the AKCs/ M3s/ XAMMs etc it was good fun and pretty well managed by the team.
Was happy with the vehicle and enjoyed the drive to lonavla and back. The wipers conked off though on the way back and I felt I was driving underwater. They started working again after I left my vehicle parked for a day. Wonder if the wiper motors felt overworked and had decided to take the rest of that day off.

Posting some pics below.
Attached Thumbnails
Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_0362.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_0363.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_0364.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_0371.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_0375.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_0376.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_3477.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_3515.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_3516.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_3517.jpg  

Mahindra Thar Crde - home at last.-img_3518.jpg  

Old 9th July 2013, 14:19   #96
BHPian

Hey nitin, it was nice meeting you and a treat to watch the jeeps at McD. It was raining Thars that day all the way till Lonavla .

Did you happen to upgrade the brakes? Almost everybody seems complaining about them.
Old 9th July 2013, 14:32   #97
Senior - BHPian

Great, but this is not a good idea at all people hanging from the back of a vehicle and that too off road, what were the Marshals doing ? Did such acts go totally un noticed ?
Old 9th July 2013, 14:40   #98
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dodge_Viper View Post
Hey nitin, it was nice meeting you and a treat to watch the jeeps at McD. It was raining Thars that day all the way till Lonavla .

Did you happen to upgrade the brakes? Almost everybody seems complaining about them.
Hey @Dodge_Viper,

Yes, nice to see us tbhpians spotting each other via the stickers. Indeed it was raining thars that day, I initially thought it was a thar storeyard when I first entered the venue.

Regarding the brakes I have been able to manage with the current set up so far but yes, I have been reading a lot about them and might consider doing it sometime if I get the right person to do it the right way at a reasonable price.

Cheers,
Nitin
nitin_80 is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks