Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th November 2012, 02:05   #46
Senior - BHPian

Re: '86 Mahindra MM440 + 1.8 L Isuzu + 5 speed gearbox

Quote:
Originally Posted by renegade View Post
,the drawings were just a mere rendering of the concept,plus,the roll cage designs or any components we design are thoroughly checked in various categories,like pay load,stress distribution,rigidness,and we set a final design accordingly,we do some analysis on softwares with the final design first and then go for the fabrication part.
Great !

If you could share your learnings from these designs, the results of the tests done and what kind of tests were done that would be awesome.

The reason is, many people on / off the forum do mods without getting into such details, so if you could share such info, that would help people to incorporate such thoughts in to their work. A sort of scientific backing.

I am sure this does not carry any IPR issues right? What do you think?

Spike
SPIKE ARRESTOR is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 12th November 2012, 09:54   #47
BHPian

Hi spike,
i will surely collect the data and try to upload the simulation output with analysis shortly,my family business is into manufacturing of auto components/farm equipment/bicycles/ etc so we do testing at our own facility,it comes in handy when i do stuff for my jeeps every now and then,i will try to get as much info i can and post the same.

regards

Renegade
Old 7th June 2018, 23:12   #48
BHPian

Can anyone help me to get a bell housing ,which can mate a Hurricane f134 to the kmt90 4 speed gearbox?

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks