Attached Thumbnails
Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-photo-3.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-photo-23.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-photo-13.jpg  

Rajith is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2014, 16:08   #152
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk

Dear Rajith - let me be the first teamBHPian to congratulate you on acquiring the junior monk, enjoy! .

This clearly indicates that repeat customers exist in this market segment.

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
DHABHAR.BEHRAM is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2014, 18:59   #153
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
Dear Rajith - let me be the first teamBHPian to congratulate you on acquiring the junior monk, enjoy! .

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
It indicates a repeat customer exists..the first I've heard of though. Though for it to clearly indicate this category exists would require much larger numbers. I'm wondering why would you sell a relatively new thar just to buy another one. Its a fairly new entrant.

Last edited by howler : 22nd September 2014 at 19:01. Reason: spelling
howler is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd September 2014, 23:06   #154
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by howler View Post
It indicates a repeat customer exists..the first I've heard of though. Though for it to clearly indicate this category exists would require much larger numbers. I'm wondering why would you sell a relatively new thar just to buy another one. Its a fairly new entrant.
For certain questions theres never a straight answer, its a pure decision of heart and mind to sell a fairly new one with great mods and then again buy a new one and keep it raw...
Old 23rd September 2014, 17:49   #155
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rajith View Post
For certain questions theres never a straight answer, its a pure decision of heart and mind to sell a fairly new one with great mods and then again buy a new one and keep it raw. .
Dear Howler - hello to you once again and thank you for your usual positive critique. We learn from you. I have quoted Rajith's reply to your question, although I am replying to you. Rajith is a very knowedgeable customer. Many customers have benefited from his feedback. .

I quote from the book, A Passion for Excellence: "The Purpose of a Business is to Create a Customer". This book also talks about "Building Customers as Brand Ambassadors for Life". Rajith's passion for this vehicle, culminating in his repeat purchase (inspite of him owning a very potent MM540 NGCS "without IFS" (HaHaHa!) demonstrates without any shadow of doubt that this target is achieved.

QED, my friend, enjoy! .

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Old 23rd September 2014, 19:07   #156
BHPian

Quote:
Dear Howler - hello to you once again and thank you for your usual positive critique. We learn from you. I have quoted Rajith's reply to your question, although I am replying to you. Rajith is a very knowedgeable customer. Many customers have benefited from his feedback. .

I quote from the book, A Passion for Excellence: "The Purpose of a Business is to Create a Customer". This book also talks about "Building Customers as Brand Ambassadors for Life". Rajith's passion for this vehicle, culminating in his repeat purchase (inspite of him owning a very potent MM540 NGCS "without IFS" (HaHaHa!) demonstrates without any shadow of doubt that this target is achieved.

QED, my friend, enjoy! .

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Hello to you too! Yes my 'positive' critique is reserved for select firms like m&m and the like. I just drove a thar that a friend of mine picked up. I can't figure out how someone would go and buy another one after experiencing it once . he's too at a loss for words. He keeps all the stuff that falls off in the back. I was just referring to your generic all I encompassing comments in the belief that it was just euphoria that prompted such a general statement of 'repeat customer' in the plural sense. No reference to the op's buying decision. And its amusing you mention excellence in this thread although I will not argue with the fact that a thar can only convince one that it is indeed a process of 'building a customer' .. That's what most of your time will eventually be spent in
Have a good day sir.

Last edited by howler : 23rd September 2014 at 19:10.
howler is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 27th October 2014, 02:59   #157
BHPian

Quote:
Guys,
Bilsteins are doing an excellent job in my Thar.To feel , one has to drive least with moderate speed on bad roads , i.e. not too slow.You will enjoy
it.Part num below.Please don't ask me which is front num and back num, as i don't remember.

F4-BE3-6548-MO
F4-BE5-6549-MO
Hi Rajith, thanks for posting such a detailed thread. I've been trying to source the Bilstein B6 HD shocks for the Thar in the US, but the part numbers you specified don't seem to be correct (I checked on Bilstein's German and Australian sites as well). I even googled "Bilstein + F4-BE3-6548-MO," but all I got was this thread, an import-export company in Chennai and a bunch of what looked like Indonesian websites. Any help would be much appreciated... Thanks!!
Old 27th October 2014, 15:11   #158
BHPian

Quote:
For certain questions theres never a straight answer, its a pure decision of heart and mind to sell a fairly new one with great mods and then again buy a new one and keep it raw...
How do you compare the earlier version with new monk
Old 27th October 2014, 16:37   #159
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hawkeye269 View Post
Hi Rajith, thanks for posting such a detailed thread. I've been trying to source the Bilstein B6 HD shocks for the Thar in the US, but the part numbers you specified don't seem to be correct (I checked on Bilstein's German and Australian sites as well). I even googled "Bilstein + F4-BE3-6548-MO," but all I got was this thread, an import-export company in Chennai and a bunch of what looked like Indonesian websites. Any help would be much appreciated... Thanks!!
Hi,
I have written the full alpha numericals found on my Bilstein box.May be its imported under different part num by the indian importer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vnambiar View Post
How do you compare the earlier version with new monk
Hi,
jr Monk has water indicator in the fuel tank,immobiliser,X frame on the front cabin top.Tandem Break booster. Changes in the front lower arm to avoid break pipe pressing thus to avoid pedal sinking.
Rajith is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 28th October 2014, 12:15   #160
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Hi,
I have written the full alpha numericals found on my Bilstein box.May be its imported under different part num by the indian importer.

Hi,
jr Monk has water indicator in the fuel tank,immobiliser,X frame on the front cabin top.Tandem Break booster. Changes in the front lower arm to avoid break pipe pressing thus to avoid pedal sinking.
Thank you for the update, Rajith. Has the vacuum tank gotten any larger?

Cheers,

Jay
Old 28th October 2014, 12:22   #161
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayPrashanth View Post
Thank you for the update, Rajith. Has the vacuum tank gotten any larger?

Cheers,

Jay
Unfortunately not.
Im planning to install a Mhawk tank on LHS fender as theres no space on RHS fender due to AC RD bottle and Tandem boosters or move the current tank near to the RHS firewall as in Bolero Storm, so that vacuum can be created instantly.

Last edited by Rajith : 28th October 2014 at 12:24.
Rajith is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd November 2014, 22:53   #162
BANNED

Quote:

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Sir,

Your wish picture below.

Junior Monk - black Thar in a five star hotel foyer at bangalore last week, during an international textile fair..

Also a side by side picture of NGCS solid axle and a IFS brothers at home.
Attached Thumbnails
Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-photo-1.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-photo-3.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-photo-2.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_3421.jpg  

Last edited by Rajith : 23rd November 2014 at 23:11.
Rajith is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd January 2015, 23:56   #163
BANNED

Monk ready for BAOTR, unfortunately my new company didn't allow a leave due to tight work !.
Attached Thumbnails
Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-10940454_833285550064276_6331060147447360705_n.jpg  

Rajith is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2015, 22:52   #164
BANNED

Upgraded bolero storm console

Both the Monks got upgraded.

Senior Monk with True fighter gadgets and Junior with new looks !.

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-imageuploadedbyteambhp1424191230.797072.jpg

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4463.jpg

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4471.jpg

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4636.jpg

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4639.jpg

Last edited by Technocrat : 18th February 2015 at 23:47. Reason: back to back posts merged as requested, thanks
Rajith is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 15th March 2015, 15:40   #165
BANNED

Monk performing a task and making way during 14/3 JOB OTR bangalore with a THAR CRDe chassis and a solid wider Axles powered with ISUZU 3.1ltr Heart and own Tranny.
Attached Thumbnails
Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4983.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4980.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4979.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4982.jpg  

Thar Crde and an Isuzu Monk-img_4984.jpg  

Last edited by Rajith : 15th March 2015 at 15:50.
Rajith is offline   (6) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks