Team-BHP - Looking for a Mahindra Jeep (60k-1lac)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Looking for a Mahindra Jeep (60k-1lac) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/17975-looking-mahindra-jeep-60k-1lac.html)

guys i'm looking around for a used mahindra jeep in the range of 60k-1lac for use in my estate. i need contact details of jeep garages and contact people in bangalore. thanks in advance.

:( over a week and not one reply !! bangalore boys...please help...!! can you point me to any good jeep workshops around ?!

If you are keen only on Bangalore jeeps:

1. Get in touch with all the Mahindra authorised workshops.

2. From the unorganised segment, there really arent too many "Jeep" exclusive workshops. To find your jeep any workshop may be fine.

3. Screen advertisements (online and off).

All the best with searching.

You may have a better chance is you're seaching for them in Coorg. Thats if you're interested in KA registration.

Steeroid...jeeps in coorg are way more expensive and they all want fancy prices. besides, jeeps are their bread and butter, and when u find one up for sale, theres always something fishy about it !! believe me, I go to coorg very often (family) and I have done the rounds...

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
If you are keen only on Bangalore jeeps:

1. Get in touch with all the Mahindra authorised workshops.

on it !! will go to india garage and approach some people there, although i have had terrible experiences from buying my scorpio from them....

@NIP - one of my pal who works at mandovi owns an excellent MM540 DP with hard top, gypsy differential (4x4), bucket seats, A/c,1997 model and in mint condition. His asking price is 1.55l, but maybe u can talk to him. lemme know if u are interested. That Jeep needs no work at all and is up to date. never seen anything so well maintained. the best part is that it was maintained by a Govt organisation in AP and did not run much.

fieroid !!! please send me his contact details...!! thanks in advance ! also...what do you mean gypsy differential !? was this a 2 wheel drive converted to 4x4 !?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIP
fieroid !!! please send me his contact details...!! thanks in advance ! also...what do you mean gypsy differential !? was this a 2 wheel drive converted to 4x4 !?

its a 4x4 itself...he got the front axle changed to the gypsy's right after he picked it. will PM teh ph no...

If you are ok with a TN registered vehicle or a Militiary jeep ,then the best place would be to search at chennai . you could get a militiary jeep for as low as 20 grand . After you get the jeep ,you might have to spend atleast 15,000 . that would be on the brakes , body paint etc . If you have the time ,then I would suggest you get 1 from chennai .

The last time I thought of buying a jeep was for transporting my photographic equipement and the asking price was around 15,000 grand .,but then i realised I cudnt do with a jeep on a hot summer at chennai and finally dropped the idea .

Quote:

Originally Posted by greatmana2000
If you are ok with a TN registered vehicle or a Militiary jeep ,then the best place would be to search at chennai . you could get a militiary jeep for as low as 20 grand . After you get the jeep ,you might have to spend atleast 15,000 . that would be on the brakes , body paint etc . If you have the time ,then I would suggest you get 1 from chennai .

The last time I thought of buying a jeep was for transporting my photographic equipement and the asking price was around 15,000 grand .,but then i realised I cudnt do with a jeep on a hot summer at chennai and finally dropped the idea .

how abused are they? MM540's or gypsy's as well..What about the papers and normally how old are they?

Quote:

Originally Posted by NIP
:guys i'm looking around for a used mahindra jeep in the range of 60k-1lac for use in my estate. i need contact details of jeep garages and contact people in bangalore. thanks in advance.

jango has one for sale ( Mahindra MM540 4WD). I had a ride in the same last sunday. A very nice one. Why dont you contact him.

if you are not very particular with the city... our tbhp member headers has a nice jeep... he is plannin on selling it... try sending him a mail or PM, or reply on this thread so he can revert to you...

the jeep has really comfy esteem seats with art leather (rust colored) and look neat... has a removable roof too...

all the best with your search.

Quote:

Originally Posted by n_aditya
if you are not very particular with the city... our tbhp member headers has a nice jeep... he is plannin on selling it... try sending him a mail or PM, or reply on this thread so he can revert to you...

the jeep has really comfy esteem seats with art leather (rust colored) and look neat... has a removable roof too...

all the best with your search.

not sure who you're taking about...

@ NIP any luck on finding a jeep !!