Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 21st May 2019, 18:58   #16
BHPian

Re: My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!

Quote:
Originally Posted by cool_dube View Post
Please be aware that the ride will never be comparable to a regular car as long as you have a leaf spring setup, whatever upgrade you do! That is a design element of the Gypsy and therefore, there is a limit to which you can change it - like it or not
Yes, I have managed to swallow this bitter truth about Gypsy. But then, there are people who literally vouch for the comfort in their Gypsies after upgrading their suspension. Leave comfort aside, I just want it to be, at least, drivable for long distances.
Old 21st May 2019, 20:17   #17
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arsi View Post
But then, there are people who literally vouch for the comfort in their Gypsies after upgrading their suspension
Well, I am one of them and let me tell you, it is all relative. Compared to the bullock-cart suspension setup that comes as OE on the Gypsy, OME is heaven! But, as I said, it is nowhere near a regular car's suspension setup. It would not be surprising to find folks who are cursing themselves for spending close to a lac on OME/Ironman and not getting what they expected.

Quote:
Leave comfort aside, I just want it to be, at least, drivable for long distances.
It depends on the terrain and individual's "appetite" for being tossed around I drove a Gypsy with OE suspension setup from Pune to Bangalore in 16 hours flat, given the runway NH4 is It all depends on what is "comfortable" for you and how much your body can take!

Last edited by cool_dube : 21st May 2019 at 20:22.
Old 21st May 2019, 20:47   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Well, I am one of them and let me tell you, it is all relative. Compared to the bullock-cart suspension setup that comes as OE on the Gypsy, OME is heaven! But, as I said, it is nowhere near a regular car's suspension setup.
Now that I know of your treasure, I would definitely want a TD of your Gypsy if I come down to Bangalore anytime soon.

Quote:
It depends on the terrain and individual's "appetite" for being tossed around I drove a Gypsy with OE suspension setup from Pune to Bangalore in 16 hours flat, given the runway NH4 is It all depends on what is "comfortable" for you and how much your body can take!
On the first day of purchase, I drove my Gypsy from Chandigarh to Bathinda (fairly a smooth road!) and I had a backache for the next three days. I will still give myself a lot of room for adjustment and start with minor changes before taking a "BIG" (read OME/Ironman) decision.
Old 22nd May 2019, 10:06   #19
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Now that I know of your treasure, I would definitely want a TD of your Gypsy if I come down to Bangalore anytime soon.
You are more than welcome BTW, you are in luck - DBHP-ian @Turbanator is also running OME setup on his Gypsy and is much closer to you. He should be able to oblige you with a TD.

Quote:
On the first day of purchase, I drove my Gypsy from Chandigarh to Bathinda (fairly a smooth road!) and I had a backache for the next three days. I will still give myself a lot of room for adjustment and start with minor changes before taking a "BIG" (read OME/Ironman) decision.
I completely agree! Take it slow and steady. Get a "feel" of the Gypsy first and then plan for mods, including suspension change. I got mine changed after 2 yrs of ownership!
cool_dube is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 21st June 2019, 17:15   #20
BHPian

Dabbing DABWALI: Dextrous yet dawdling

Living in close proximity to India’s Jeep market - Mandi Dabwali, it was difficult for me to not pay a visit. Plus, doing a job in an oil industry has some perks: you have strong stakeholders in any part of the country. In the beginning of April 2019, I paid a casual visit to Dabwali along with an acquaintance (a local petrol pump owner in Dabwali) to explore the much talked-about talent this place has. We visited a number of shops dealing with bodywork, paint, interiors, etc. Bling or not, the sheer magnitude of modification work in this place will enchant any auto-enthusiast. So did it to me. Before the visit, I did not have any concrete plans of modifying my Gypsy here but, at the end of the day, the lucrative rates, quality of work (if supervised!) and ease of availability of spares coerced me to give it a try. Moreover, my acquaintance also ensured that he would depute one of his persons for supervision till the completion of the job which meant that I would not have to make regular trips there. I decided to send the Gypsy the next day (on 15 April 2019) for the following jobs:
  1. A second hand PS kit
  2. Installation of Heater, considering that the Gypsy is going to stay in Kashmir all the time, and for the same reason, removal of AC
  3. Leaf spring check and greasing
  4. Top hood black paint
  5. Innova seats
  6. Denting, rubbing and removing scratches
  7. Front and rear custom bumper
  8. Small electrical works – phone charging socket, cabin light, etc

I expected these works to be completed in a month’s time at maximum. However, little did I know that I would not get to drive my Gypsy for the next two months and I would have to make 6 trips to get the things done!

The first three things in the list happened quickly, approximately, in a week’s time. I made my first visit there to check the difference. I took the test drive and found the ride to be bouncy but way comfortable than before. At this point, I wondered what magic he had done. Later, I came to know that the shocks had been disconnected and it was running on leafs only (I was not informed about this earlier!). Thank God that I did not hit a pot hole in speed or likewise. Anyways, the steering felt light but responsive. Rather I was quite impressed by its feedback. I could not get the chance to check the heater as it was already soaring hot outside.

The next came the bumpers (the one that would take ages to complete!). I met the concerned person (Mr. Prem) who agreed to fabricate custom bumpers as per my design. I was to send him the design on WhatsApp and he would fabricate it. Theoretically simple. Practically, it proved to be the most difficult things ever! That evening I sent him some videos and images of my design (pictures below).

Front bumper design
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-front-design.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-screen-vid1.jpg

Rear bumper design
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear-bumper_.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-screen-vid2.jpg

I tried to fit the design on the Gypsy so that he would understand easily
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-design.jpeg

Alas, he came up with this vague and intending-to-kill bumper! Trust me, either these fabricators have very little aptitude to understand the design from electronic media or they are too much used to physical explanations.

How can you miss the sharp edges!
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-result1.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-result2.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-result3.jpg

Finally after incessant explanations, recurring visits, many iterations and a full month, he came up with something close.

My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-iter2_1.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-iter2_2.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-iter2_3.jpg

That "alpha" is a pieces of cardboard. He could not later cut the design on the bumper. I had to drop the idea.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-iter2_comp.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-iter2_side.jpg

As far as the rear bumper is concerned, he managed to grasp the design quickly. Have a look. Initially, I had thought that the stock lights would fit in the empty space but they were too big for this bumper.

My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear1.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear2.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear3.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear4.jpg

Then, I had to get the front indicators and rear taillamps from Delhi and he took another month to fabricate the spaces for them. The final design looks like this.

My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-final-front-guard.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-final-front.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-final-side.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-fial-2.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear-lights.jpg

After this, the innova seats were installed. I found them comfortable but a bit too big for my liking. How they fare in the long rides remains to be seen.
Then came the half-paint. I decided to go for matte black instead of a glossy finish. The top hood was a sore thing to look at.

Paint quality seems to be good. All the uneven surface have been smoothened.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-under-paint.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-underpaint5.jpg

Bumpers getting painted in black

My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-bumpaint3.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-bumpaint4.jpg

The latest pictures, all major things done. A few bits remaing
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-painted.jpg

Had initially planned to color the net/grill as well in black but this also looks good. Opinion?
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-painted2.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-painted3.jpg

I love the white colored supports for D shackles. Painter's idea. Wish he had done the same at the front
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-painted4.jpg

The Gypsy is still under work there. The tasks that are pending are:
  1. Fitment of all the lights. Guess what? The fabricator has forgotten to make space for the front indicators! Or he was too lazy to do it!
  2. Rearrangement of front bumper. It was sticking very close to the body.
  3. Cabin light and Hummer-type roof lights.
  4. Removal of AC.
  5. Painting corrections and final coat.
  6. Small structural changes to the bumper.
I am expecting it to be completed in a couple of days. I will post the learnings in the next thread. Any feedback regarding the mods is welcomed.
Arsi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2019, 17:52   #21
Tgo
Senior - BHPian

Hope yo got this dne for dirt cheap. From the side view the clean line of the original bumpers which follows the door sill line has been broken and cannot be overlooked from my point of view. This is the least I can say while trying to restrain myself from penning down a long and monotonous reply of all the things aesthetically wrong with the execution of the design.

The black top looks swell though.
Tgo is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd June 2019, 18:49   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tgo View Post
Hope yo got this dne for dirt cheap. From the side view the clean line of the original bumpers which follows the door sill line has been broken and cannot be overlooked from my point of view. This is the least I can say while trying to restrain myself from penning down a long and monotonous reply of all the things aesthetically wrong with the execution of the design.

The black top looks swell though.
I don't exactly know the price yet because my acquaintance is taking care of the finance till now. But yes, I am sure the total would be to the south of 25k.

These guys don't have even the basic aptitude of things they have been working with since ages. I myself have overlooked a myriad of things in the bumpers just because I got fed up with recurrent trips and explanations. I cannot generalise but the guy who made this bumper started zealously till he reached a point where he just simply quit (and that too after two full months!). Maybe because they are used to making money from simple bling-shling things and not something aesthetically sound. I am currently getting some of the horrible things corrected from another person there.

Btw, I could not get your comment regarding the broken door sill.

Last edited by Arsi : 22nd June 2019 at 18:50.
Old 30th June 2019, 00:09   #23
BHPian

Finally, after two and a half months, I received my Gypsy from the infamous Dabwali. My first impression by the look of it was "Woaw". Nicely washed and polished. The black and white combination looked superb. However, my observations did not go beyond the apparent looks as I had an immediate onward journey of 800 kms to cover: from Bathinda to Srinagar. I was very skeptical of the quality of mechanical and fitting work at first. I was waiting for one thing or the other to fail throughout the entire journey but then everything went fine.

Here is a list of things done at Dabwali:
  1. PS: A used Mitsubishi hydraulic Power steering. The experience is more than my expectations. It offers good feedback and remains steady even at high speeds. Nice work here.
  2. Heater: Yet to use it. However, with the coming of heater, some things had to go. Now I do not have the option of changing the air direction. This might be an issue during winters when a lot of vapours get accumulated on the front glass. Does this happen to all Gypsies with heaters or this is a particular case? Also, the mechanic has sealed the front horizontal grill that is just in front of the windscreen, but not properly. Water leaks into the driver and passenger foot-wells from here. I will have to cover it externally with a vinyl.
  3. Monroe shocks: This was not in my list but my acquaintance himself decided to bless me a with a comfy (comparatively) ride. He said that the shocks had been sourced from the Army. I did not feel much difference from the stock. However, I noticed one odd thing during my long journey. When any undulation hits both the front wheels at the same time, the vibration/shock is felt badly and the shockers seem to hardly work but when the undulation is uneven or appears at only one wheel, the Gypsy seems to accommodate it and very less shocks are felt in this case. May be due to the opposite sagging and hogging effect?
  4. Bumpers: I had designed these two believing it to be a week's job for the fabricator. But he took almost one and a half month to fabricate these and that too not-so-perfectly. At last, he refused to finish the work and then, we had to take it to some other guy. There are many niggles like the mesh has been kept unfinished and one can hurt himself if he takes his hand down the rear bumper, improperly aligned rear lights and rear mesh and very closely placed bull bar. There were many more but the second guy managed to set a lot of things right. The first guy's name is Mr. Prem and his shop is in one of the lanes in Dabwali and not on the main road. Please avoid this procrastinating and unprofessional person.
  5. Innova Seats: Much comfortable than the stock, they provide good back support. However, the middle space gets cramped and the seat belts feel a bit tight.
  6. Hard top black paint: Decently finished in matte black. No complaints here.
  7. Roof lights: Five orange LEDs on the roof like that of the Hummer's. They give the Gypsy a stunning look. However, my fears came true when I observed a leak in one of the five lights. It seems that it has not been properly seated and there is a small gap from which water enters inside at the driver's side. I have already applied sealant on it and hope that it helps.
  8. Miscellaneous things: including sturdy ORVMs, new antenna, cabin light and a charging port. Done as expected, I have no complaints here. However, the guy forgot to install D-shackles.

Let the pics do some talking now.

Front look.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-frontcornerday1.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-frontday1.jpg

A closer view of the roof lights.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-roof.jpg

Front with the roof lights on
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-frontday2.jpg

Front bumper
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-frontbump1.jpg

Got these bike indicators online.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-bumpnight.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-frontnight1.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-frontnight2.jpg

They are sturdy and muscular
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-orvm.jpg

Rear look. Notice the misaligned meshes.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rearcrnr1.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rearday1.jpg

Rear with brake and parking lights on.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear2.jpg
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rear3.jpg

Rear with both indicators on. They are currently white. I will have to cover these with amber colored translucent film.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-rearnight.jpg

Innova seats. Adjustable. Comfortable. Although, crying for some decent seat covers.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-seats.jpg

Side view.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-side.jpg

Learning:
  1. Dabwali is a quite known place for Gypsies and Jeeps where one can expect a lot of work to be done in dirt cheap rates. However, if you want quality work, you need to stay with the car and tighten the reins on the mechanic lest he used his bling-loving brain.
  2. The people here are very busy with bling stuff and they take a number of jobs simultaneously, so you will may have to follow up for timelines.
  3. The market is very versatile and one can find anything related to Jeeps/Gypsies.
  4. There is a new Bosch showroom just 1-2 kms from Dabwali towards Bathinda. It employs experienced people and they know their stuff well.
  5. This is not the right place for buying the tires as they are costlier than Moga or nearby places. Plus, they do not sell good quality tires.
  6. Please do not visit this place expecting these guys to do intricate fabrication or complicated stuff. Remember, their domain of work is limited mostly to visual and simple modifications: a shovel there and an extinguisher here!
  7. Take out all of your belongings and spares before you send your vehicle there. Even the spare tire. I lost a couple of things because I had forgotten to take them out.
Arsi is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 1st July 2019, 20:52   #24
BHPian

DIY 3: Installing Free Wheeling Hubs

After some review of the FWHs and their pros, I decided to give them a go. I had finalized two brands, AISIN and LAMDA. But considering the fact that AISIN FWHs are available only as used, I decided to go for a safer option of Indian made LAMDA.

Due to the busy schedule, I was able to install them after nearly a month of procurement. I used the following method for installation:

(Sorry for not taking all the in-progress pictures as my hands were very dirty)
  1. Jack up the tire in which you want to install the FWH. This step is not necessary. However, to easily remove the bolts at a comfortable angle, I recommend this.
  2. Remove the middle cap by pulling it. You may be able to see the inner part of the hub including the cir-clip.
  3. Remove all the bolts of the original wheel hub. The hub will not budge until the cir-clip is removed. So, do not pull it anyways.
  4. Remove the cir-clip. This step is a bit dicey. If you have the cir-clip remover, then this step might take less than a minute but if you don't, then it might take a lot of time and effort. I removed it using nose-pliers but still took 15-20 minutes (was very careful not to deform it beyond limits). Additionally, the grease makes the things difficult.
  5. Once the cir-clip is removed, pull out the hub. If it is still stuck, hammer it gently from all sides to loosen it a bit. You will notice that the shaft moves longitudinally.
  6. Now, separate the body and cover of LAMDA FWH by removing all the bolts using a hex key. Make sure to keep the hub position at FREE (Green) all the time.
  7. Take a bolt (the one which was used to fix the original hub with the wheel) and fix it in the middle of the drive shaft. It fits perfectly. This is to be done so as to keep on pulling it outwards as you push the FWH body over it
  8. Install the body of the FWH on the shaft such that there is no longitudinal play.
  9. Install the cir-clip back on the shaft. This is comparatively easier, even without the proper tools.
  10. Fix the FWH body on the wheel using the original bolts.
  11. Now, move the clutch of the FWH cover anticlockwise so that it is retracted completely towards the cover (fully compressed). At the same time, make sure that the selector switch is on 'FREE' all the time. On the back side, there are small markings (grooves) to help in alignment. Make sure that the are in line.
  12. Now fix the cover on the body and tighten all the bolts.
  13. Repeat the same for the opposite wheel.

Note:
  1. Make sure to use a hand glove as you will have to handle a lot of greasy parts.
  2. Make sure to pull out the wheel shaft completely and fix the cir-clip properly, otherwise, the FWH will not function properly.
  3. You can check the working of the FWH only after installing the FWHs on both the side and while they are both kept in the same mode, either 'FREE' or 'LOCK'.
  4. Keep the original hubs with you in the car. They may come handy in case these fail.

Checking the working:
  1. Ensure that the car is in 2WD.
  2. Jack up one of the front tires.
  3. Keep both the FWHs in FREE mode.
  4. Now, rotate the tire that is jacked up.
  5. It should rotate freely without the front drive shaft rotating along with it. Try the same for the second wheel.
  6. Now, select the 'LOCK' mode on both the wheels.
  7. And rotate the tire that is jacked up. You will hear a click and then the front drive shaft will start rotating with the wheel.
  8. Alternatively, you can also try to drive the car and check the front drive shaft rotation. However, this requires one more person.
A few pictures:

LAMDA FWH in FREE mode
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-fwh3.jpg

FWH body installed and bolted on the drive shaft
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-fwh2.jpg

Rear view of the FWH cover. Notice that the grooves are in line before installation.
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-fwh4.jpg

FWH installed. Looks great also!
My 2008 Maruti Gypsy Hardtop - A childhood dream come true!-fwh1.jpg
Arsi is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 2nd July 2019, 10:22   #25
Senior - BHPian

Hey Arsi,
Aisin FWHs are still available new. I purchased mine last month from a maruti authorised spare parts dealer in Bangalore. But at half the price, the lambda is a good choice.
Any initial impressions post install of the free wheeling hubs?
Cheers,
Deepak
Old 2nd July 2019, 10:52   #26
Distinguished - BHPian

I hope a tire replacement is planned, those ones don't appear to be good enough for where you are planning to use it. A good set should make the ride comfort better as well.
Old 2nd July 2019, 11:55   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by starter View Post
Hey Arsi,
Aisin FWHs are still available new. I purchased mine last month from a maruti authorised spare parts dealer in Bangalore. But at half the price, the lambda is a good choice.
Any initial impressions post install of the free wheeling hubs?
Cheers,
Deepak
I have driven a few kms after the installation. However, two observations could be felt instantaneously. First, the steering became lighter. And the second, the humming sound at considerable speeds vanished. Regarding the mileage, I will have to observe it for quite a time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kosfactor View Post
I hope a tire replacement is planned, those ones don't appear to be good enough for where you are planning to use it. A good set should make the ride comfort better as well.
Yes, it is. I am planning for ATs somewhere between 215 to 235.
Old 14th July 2019, 21:19   #28
BHPian

Thank you for this link. Could have given you some guidance on heater etc, had we been connected earlier. Have you made provisions for the rear door inside lock ? Simple, if you take it to a lock mechanic -- he will fit rods and a knob just like on the front door insides, keeping the key-lock system intact from the outside, plus a lever for opening the latch.

I like your rear bumper better, more so as it has the wrap-around design coming up to the rear wheels. most aftermarket bumpers do not cover that much, and the designs do not include all lights, number plate etc. Am always sensitive about the lack of protection on Gypsies at the back, but the (almost) bumper-less design was there on the Nissan Jongas as well as the Willys/Mahindra Jeeps.
Can sympathise with the amount of prodding you had to do to remove the 'killer' corners and make the bumpers streamlined ! Similar experience prevents me from getting local fabricators to do any mods, unless absolutely necessary. The cannot differentiate between a house gate/ grill and a moving car !!

Am encouraged to fit Lamda hubs, something I have been postponing indefinitely on my 2011 King, bought new. Thank you for the step-by step guide, with pictures.
SnakemanJohny is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th July 2019, 13:09   #29
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakemanJohny View Post
Thank you for this link. Could have given you some guidance on heater etc, had we been connected earlier. Have you made provisions for the rear door inside lock ? Simple, if you take it to a lock mechanic -- he will fit rods and a knob just like on the front door insides, keeping the key-lock system intact from the outside, plus a lever for opening the latch.

I like your rear bumper better, more so as it has the wrap-around design coming up to the rear wheels. most aftermarket bumpers do not cover that much, and the designs do not include all lights, number plate etc. Am always sensitive about the lack of protection on Gypsies at the back, but the (almost) bumper-less design was there on the Nissan Jongas as well as the Willys/Mahindra Jeeps.
Can sympathise with the amount of prodding you had to do to remove the 'killer' corners and make the bumpers streamlined ! Similar experience prevents me from getting local fabricators to do any mods, unless absolutely necessary. The cannot differentiate between a house gate/ grill and a moving car !!

Am encouraged to fit Lamda hubs, something I have been postponing indefinitely on my 2011 King, bought new. Thank you for the step-by step guide, with pictures.
I have lost some basic functions of the blower including the air direction and control. But then, the good overwieghs the bad.

Regarding the rear door lock, yes, I need to take it to a mechanic. I have been facing an issue with the outer rear door latch. The door sometimes gets stuck and i am unable to open it from the outside no matter how hard I press.

You should go with the FWH. Simple, cheap and useful.

Thanks a lot for your comments.
Old 15th July 2019, 15:14   #30
BHPian

If I am not wrong, vehicles with Bullbars were challaned in the past and its use banned.

https://autoportal.com/articles/bull...ure-15848.html

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks