Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 26th February 2020, 08:49   #1

Calling Bangalore 4x4 owners - Help with wildlife conservation

Hi, 4x4 vehicle owners of Bangalore origin, I have a concept of using 4x4 vehicles for wildlife conservation activity, basically the forest department has limited number of vehicles this is a set back when faced with fire hazards and human wildlife encounters, this mainly take place during peak summer season, to address this I have discussed with the department to provide 4x4 vehicles for effective and efficient movement of forest staff to attend to distress calls, they have accepted my offer,for this I need 4x4 vehicle with the person driving it, so 4x4 owners who are willing to take part in this noble cause can contact me to take the things forward, hope I will get the needed support, this is mutually beneficial proposition as the owner will be driving in the area where no other normal public has access. Sreenivasan m p 9-4-4-8-3-8-5-3-6-0.

Last edited by Sheel : 27th February 2020 at 17:07. Reason: Spaced out the mobile no.
M P Sreenivasan is offline   (14) Thanks
Old 26th February 2020, 11:46   #2
Distinguished - BHPian

re: Calling Bangalore 4x4 owners - Help with wildlife conservation

Brilliant initiative. I wish I was in BLR to help you out! If any such initiative near Mumbai and Pune, please count me in.

One advice I'd like to give: Take only like minded people. You don't want it to become an OTR with loud music and loud exhaust vehicles rampaging in the wild!
Tejas@perioimpl is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 27th February 2020, 16:07   #3
BHPian

Re: Calling Bangalore 4x4 owners - Help with wildlife conservation

This is a fantastic initiative! If only I had a 4x4, I would have certainly joined. I hope I can buy a Jimny soon and be a part of these efforts.

Do keep us updated about the initiative. Follow up posts would be much appreciated in the community.
Old 27th February 2020, 16:21   #4
BHPian

Re: Calling Bangalore 4x4 owners - Help with wildlife conservation

I am interested.
Would like to know more details on how long is the expected duration of this support?
Is the support only during the weekends or is it during Weekdays too?
ajithvpl is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks