Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 11th December 2015, 17:16   #106
BANNED

Re: New Pajero SFX

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunishsamuel View Post
Anyone knows what's the true top speed of Pajero sfx ? BSIII and BS IV models ?
Both the BS-3 & the BS-4 models hit around 170kmph on the speedometer. Give or take a 5% error on that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sunishsamuel View Post
Also, how good/bad is the last row comfort ? I drove one back in 2008, but never got to check the seat comfort of middle and last row.
While the middle row is super comfortable for 2 people and can manage to seat 3 average sized adults, the last row is short of legroom for long drives. Ride quality of course, has nothing to complain about.
n.devdath is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 11th December 2015, 17:26   #107
BHPian

Hello Devdath, I was just about to message you on FB (POCIN) but backed off since you probably might not see that, as you are not in my friends list Thanks a ton for posting this by reading my mind.

As long as its capable, that information is enough for me. Obviously except a few stretches we cannot do 120kmph plus legally so that's not my territory. And i do not get offended when a maruti overtakes me at a faster speed. Looking for reliability and go anywhere capability this time. Plus space and ride comfort.

Any tips on validating the odometer claims ? Beyond the regular checks ?

And to all, i got a call from a dealer in Mumbai saying he got auto box SFX which was imported/assembled by Mitsubishi India and sold to a customer on request. Supposedly about five of them came to India. Is that true ?

Thank you genesis, navin_v8 for the quick responses.

Last edited by sunishsamuel : 11th December 2015 at 17:32. Reason: complete messages
Old 11th December 2015, 18:33   #108
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
i got a call from a dealer in Mumbai saying he got auto box SFX which was imported/assembled by Mitsubishi India and sold to a customer on request. Supposedly about five of them came to India. Is that true ?
That should be worth checking - I don't think someone can simply plonk an automated gear box and change documents so easily , as long as you have an Indian dealership bill in INR you don't have anything to worry on Imports .

Regarding your query on speeds - you can go to 180 + as per speedo but after 140- or so it does sound very differently and does not like to be stretched .Rear Seats are super comfy and best works for 2 adults .
Checking Odo or condition is going to be very difficult - you can check ownership history - , if possible stick to single owner with multiple vehicles - if you can find one . I still repent having sold mine
Old 11th December 2015, 18:56   #109
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Turbanator View Post
That should be worth checking - I don't think someone can simply plonk an automated gear box and change documents so easily , as long as you have an Indian dealership bill in INR you don't have anything to worry on Imports .

Regarding your query on speeds - you can go to 180 + as per speedo but after 140- or so it does sound very differently and does not like to be stretched
No, dealer confidently says that the car is assembled by Mitsubishi and no after market. Claims to have the original invoice and that RC is correct as well. I am waiting for pictures and more details. I won't be surprised if Mitsubishi ever did that on request, but very unlikely.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks