Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd September 2008, 15:57   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

DD and Major, I have to admit that my original post was a kind of knee Jerk reaction on my part. I should have worded my response differently. Having used LC 100 Series for 5 years, I have high regard for what these vehicles are capable of doing. I also have high regard for both your contributions to this forum. So, I accept that the Major was just giving an observation from his personal experience and not giving any kind of technical endorsement of the MM540 over the LC 70 and my response was quite unwarranted ...
Old 3rd September 2008, 16:34   #47
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
DD and Major, I have to admit that my original post was a kind of knee Jerk reaction on my part. I should have worded my response differently. Having used LC 100 Series for 5 years, I have high regard for what these vehicles are capable of doing. I also have high regard for both your contributions to this forum. So, I accept that the Major was just giving an observation from his personal experience and not giving any kind of technical endorsement of the MM540 over the LC 70 and my response was quite unwarranted ...
Never was a problem, sir. I enjoy your posts and look for them.
Old 3rd September 2008, 20:15   #48
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4x4addict View Post
My dear Sir,
It is not a problem at all. Infact, it is a treat to have someone who does the explaining in such a correct, concise and a crisp manner.
Old 3rd September 2008, 20:33   #49
Senior - BHPian

i guess the mis-understanding is over regarding the performance of TLC II. should i order some beers and sausages?
cheers:
Old 3rd September 2008, 22:21   #50
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by DirtyDan View Post
It would be more indicative if the clip showed more vehicles making the attempt.
I think the following clip on youtube will give all sorts of explanations regarding SWB, Tires & Drivers (No offence to any brand, just one of the clips showing diff. terrains)

Also how the tire-treads & SWB + Weight of a vehicle plays deciding part while off-roading

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks