Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 4th April 2009, 12:37   #61
Senior - BHPian

Do you happen to know anything about Nizammuddin Leepu Awili.?
Old 4th April 2009, 13:21   #62
Senior - BHPian

Discovery Turbo in the UK are advertising a new series of Chop Shop so Leepu probably been a busy man over the last few months.

To be honest some of his creations in the last chop shop were quite poor and similar to what DC does (although DC uses a nice base and turns it bad). His car for David Ginola, Jools Holland were nicely executed but the one for the DJ (Moyles ??) was an eyesore.
Old 4th April 2009, 20:06   #63
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigman View Post
Discovery Turbo in the UK are advertising a new series of Chop Shop so Leepu probably been a busy man over the last few months.

To be honest some of his creations in the last chop shop were quite poor and similar to what DC does (although DC uses a nice base and turns it bad). His car for David Ginola, Jools Holland were nicely executed but the one for the DJ (Moyles ??) was an eyesore.
i totally agree with you. Most of them are worst looking ones. By the way I am asking chargerman, because during one of the episode he returns back to Bangladesh, for a vacation, He is seen driving a MG410 modded to look like a Hummer. I wanted to see the detail images.
Old 4th April 2009, 20:19   #64
BHPian

i had a pic somewhere of this hummer lookalike gypsy, i am going to try and find it!! its pretty impressive i tell you!!

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks