Team-BHP - Monster!! Knight XV
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Monster!! Knight XV (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/59683-monster-knight-xv.html)

Got an email from a friend. Looks really intimidating. Can't think of anything it'll be good at/for. (except if you're schizophrenic, and expect to get shot at all the time). Looks pretty intimidating though doesn't it?

: The KNIGHT XV

The KNIGHT XV is priced at $310,000 USD. Only 100 will be made available

a limited first run. Each vehicle takes 1,500 hours to build by hand.

---- Specifications ----

Price $310,000 Production 100
Engine 6.8 liter V10 Weight --
Aspiration -- Torque 498 lb-ft
HP 400 hp HP/Weight --
HP/Liter 58.8 hp per liter 1/4 mile --
0-62 mph -- Top Speed

Comparison of KNIGHT with HUMMER..
THIS is an IRON DEVIL ?..!!!!!!

Unbelievable???.... Believe it?

Sorry for the incomplete specifications. Correction for my above statement, I think this 'thing' can also be used as a nuclear shelter.

Sure does look like a monster. I might buy an old matador van and get some local tinkers to copy the design. :D

Nice price tag as well.

this has been posted before by someone. and please type in the box instead of copy/pasting from external Word pocessor like MS word.

This has been discussed elsewhere on the forum. An armored vehicle to be used by teams such as SWAT, IIRC.

The Humvee at the back actually pales in comparison! I think hardly any other vehicle would manage that. Must have been one of Bush's ideas to save the US from the world.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigman (Post 1329200)
Sure does look like a monster. I might buy an old matador van and get some local tinkers to copy the design. :D

Nice price tag as well.

Bigman,
Guess you will need a Leyland truck to get the size right.
Regards,

This is really a Monster..Looks like it will be a good ride for the Ninja Turtles.

Quote:

Originally Posted by discoverwild (Post 1329323)
The Humvee at the back actually pales in comparison! I think hardly any other vehicle would manage that. Must have been one of Bush's ideas to save the US from the world.

But who's going to save the world from the US (and Bush)? :uncontrol

It's really crazy piece of work, and that is the 'civilian' version. What would any civilian do with something like that?

Quote:

Originally Posted by discoverwild (Post 1329323)

Thats not a Humvee, its a Hummer H2 SUT. Humvee is way bigger than H2. I think Its more of a VIP armoured carrier.

My mistake, Amar. I thought all Hummers were referred to as the Humvee.

If Arka ever thinks of modifying his 1 Ton, this is how it should look.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spitfire (Post 1329682)
If Arka ever thinks of modifying his 1 Ton, this is how it should look.

I sincerely hope not. The Knight XV looks as if it's trying too hard.

It doesn't look utilitarian, and is more of a style statement.

Just a thought of mine: "Wouldn't it be a better design, and make sense to have these armoured cars etc. shaped like a cylinder?"

Thnking about it practically, a good convex surface would be much better at deflecting shrapnel and bullets, and would therefore be much safer than this slab-sided beast when hit broad-side. Besides, a cylindrical structure is always stronger isn't it?

Your thoughts on this please.

This is already Posted Here

Please search before posting.

Thread Closed