Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 3rd August 2010, 05:28   #151
BHPian

DKG,

Pl give us a review on Speedways tyres. I think after EXAM, you would have fairly good idea about how they behave on different surfaces.
Old 3rd August 2010, 09:59   #152
DKG
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wanderhermit View Post
DKG,

Pl give us a review on Speedways tyres. I think after EXAM, you would have fairly good idea about how they behave on different surfaces.
They are a no compromise farm/offroad tyre. Obviously meant for tractors, their primary design brief is for offroad traction which they seem to excel at. On tarmac obviously they are compromised. I was expecting them to be very rough but was surprised to find them comfortable to drive with on tarmac. So a couple of kms between trails is comfortable.

I have not used them on rocky terrain so cannot comment on how they perform on that kind of surface. My fear is on rocks you could possibly rip the ribs out. Lets see will post details as and when I use them on such surfaces. Considering forest trails in monsoon are my first choice for offroading these seem to suit my requirement perfectly.

I had another set of radials for highway and I find this combo the ultimate. Radials for highway and R1 for offroad.

Last edited by DKG : 3rd August 2010 at 10:05.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks