Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 1st November 2009, 16:36   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by MexXxentric View Post
Join the TVM Gypsy club.
But I am afraid if someone will be generous like Arka.
.MexXxentric.!! itz not a gypsy club its a 4x4 club....!! TEAM 4X4 EXTREME!! welcome to the team guys!!
Old 1st November 2009, 19:27   #62
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miki View Post
.MexXxentric.!! itz not a gypsy club its a 4x4 club....!! TEAM 4X4 EXTREME!! welcome to the team guys!!

Hey miki, please let me know of the next OTR schedule and venue, i would like to join you guys if thats ok with you.

Pramod
Old 1st November 2009, 20:12   #63
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ricky_63 View Post
@Jeepcaptain

A brilliant restoration !! Congratulations. The Yellow & Black looks great !!!

Cheers
Thanks Ricky!

Quote:
Originally Posted by annu0706 View Post
hey jc got the new set of alloys for your gypsy ???
Yes I have got new sets of alloys and tyres for yellow. Will post pic soon.

Quote:
hey mexxentric,gonewiththewind,pramodkumar& Jeep captain...i am new to this form ,hope shibu & sreejith knows me ..i am midhun. as u guys know we have an off road team in trivandrum with 9 vehicles now ,we are palnning for an OTR soon...date not fixed yet...will have a good time togather posting our latest pic ...2 vehicles still missing....catch u guys soon
Hey Miki /Midhun, I know you well man. you have the KL12 Gypsy right?
I know your team extreme and most of the members. When are you planning the next OTR and where? Two vehicles missing ?? You mean me and Srijith or two of your existing teammates? I will be in TVM soon. So catch you all soon.
Old 1st November 2009, 21:42   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by pramodkumar View Post
Hey miki, please let me know of the next OTR schedule and venue, i would like to join you guys if thats ok with you.

Pramod
come on man!! its our pleasure..!you are always welcome in our team ...actually we usally have meeting every sundays ... usually we meeet in our friend & fellow team member suresh`s office ...in bakery junction..or kawdiar park early 7.00am...i will leave my number : giv me a call wen u get time:9656771989..!! or else call sundeep 9745737157...[fellow bhpian/team secretary]

regards

congrats J.C for your wonderful job!!....yeah!!i own that gypsy!!actually i guess u know milan ?? custom marshal!! he cudnt make it to the beach as he have to retire ...as his father has been hospitalised...hes our recovery man..7 really miss him badly....& our fellow jeeper shanker...we know that u & sreejith will join the pack but you guys never confirmed..!! so we kinda confused ...you guys are always welcome anytime.. mate ...catch you soon

regards

posting 1 more pic!!

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team :
Please take the time to use proper punctuation as per Team-BHP rules. Avoid...typing...like...this. Thanks.

Please avoid back to back posts.
Wait for your post to be approved and then Edit it if needed.
Attached Thumbnails
GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-01112009340.jpg  

Last edited by bblost : 1st November 2009 at 22:53.
Miki is offline   Received Infraction
Old 2nd November 2009, 00:08   #65
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
come on man!! its our pleasure..!you are always welcome in our team ...actually we usally have meeting every sundays ... usually we meeet in our friend & fellow team member suresh`s office ...in bakery junction..or kawdiar park early 7.00am...i will leave my number : giv me a call wen u get time:9656771989..!! or else call sundeep 9745737157...[fellow bhpian/team secretary]
Hey miki,

Thanks for the number maan, Presently i dont own a 4x4, i would love to take part in the OTRs and soon pickup a Gypsy. I would call you.

Thanks

Pramod
Old 2nd November 2009, 16:24   #66
BHPian

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCaptain View Post
Thanks Ricky!

Yes I have got new sets of alloys and tyres for yellow. Will post pic soon.

Hey Miki /Midhun, I know you well man. you have the KL12 Gypsy right?
I know your team extreme and most of the members. When are you planning the next OTR and where? Two vehicles missing ?? You mean me and Srijith or two of your existing teammates? I will be in TVM soon. So catch you all soon.
Quote:

regards

congrats J.C for your wonderful job!!....yeah!!i own that gypsy!!actually i guess u know milan ?? custom marshal!! he cudnt make it to the beach as he have to retire ...as his father has been hospitalised...hes our recovery man..7 really miss him badly....& our fellow jeeper shanker...we know that u & sreejith will join the pack but you guys never confirmed..!! so we kinda confused ...you guys are always welcome anytime.. mate ...catch you soon

Miki my dear, hope sreejith is waiting for his vehicle to be out. But JC, remember my mail calling you for the last OTR? I was thinking that you were not interested as there was no reply from you. Good to know that you are interested to join us. See ya soon!

Last edited by bblost : 2nd November 2009 at 16:50. Reason: placed quotes correctly.
Old 2nd November 2009, 22:19   #67
BHPian

hi everybody. I am Abraham Tharakan. I am also a member of 'Team 4X4 Extreme'. My two gypsies can me seen in the picture posted by friend and team mate miki. We r planning a OTR towards the end of December. Why dont Sreejit and his friend join us for the event?
Old 3rd November 2009, 01:38   #68
BHPian

hi all, posting some more team snaps.
Attached Thumbnails
GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-35.jpg  

GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-38.jpg  

GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-39.jpg  

Old 3rd November 2009, 09:25   #69
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepgnair View Post
hi all, posting some more team snaps.
Ain't the white gypsy with K&N decal belong to sreejith(mexentric), his 1.6 looks lot similar if this one is not that. i have seen this one in technopark couple of times.

Pramod

Last edited by pramodkumar : 3rd November 2009 at 09:29.
Old 3rd November 2009, 11:21   #70
BHPian

The white soft top gypsy belongs to Sandeep. He is working in technopark.
Old 3rd November 2009, 12:03   #71
BHPian

GYPSY on top of the world
GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-top.jpg

This pic was taken when we went on an OTR last time. It was on the 10th and 11th of October
GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-gypsy.jpg
GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-off-road.jpg

Note from the Team-BHP Support Team : Please use the "edit" button if posting within 20 minutes of the first post, instead of creating another back-to-back post.

Last edited by Dippy : 3rd November 2009 at 12:29. Reason: See note in post.
Old 3rd November 2009, 13:50   #72
BHPian

Quote:
Ain't the white gypsy with K&N decal belong to sreejith(mexentric), his 1.6 looks lot similar if this one is not that. i have seen this one in technopark couple of times.

Pramod
Hi dude its mine. Are you here in Technopark? Which company?
Old 3rd November 2009, 14:18   #73
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandeepgnair View Post
Hi dude its mine. Are you here in Technopark? Which company?

Yes, i work in technopark. I see your gypsy in technopark very often, sreejith is my classmate right from 7th standard. I saw, his gypsy resembles yours a lot, one day i thought of flaging you down at bakery jn. I am just thinking how funny it would have been, you were with a lady so i did not stop you. I will bump into you at work.

Pramod
Old 3rd November 2009, 15:18   #74
BHPian

guys!! a few pic of my gypsy from our last OTR
Attached Thumbnails
GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-01112009344.jpg  

GYPSY Unlimited! - by JeepCaptain-01112009346.jpg  

Old 3rd November 2009, 18:55   #75
BHPian

Quote:
Yes, i work in technopark. I see your gypsy in technopark very often, sreejith is my classmate right from 7th standard. I saw, his gypsy resembles yours a lot, one day i thought of flaging you down at bakery jn. I am just thinking how funny it would have been, you were with a lady so i did not stop you. I will bump into you at work.

Pramod
Will meet. Just got your number. Will call you soon. ok.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks