Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 14th October 2009, 18:02   #106
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 66 Times
Default Yipeee !!!!

Lots of things have happened,
The exteriors of the vehicle is nearly done
done the yellow stripes on the wheels, looks awesome
sticking to the same light bar, looks beautiful now after i changed the light fixtures to blue from black
nearly finished the hood, small finishing touches left.
other then that work is going on on the interiors.
still no engine

next stage,
engine transplant
power steering
a/c
Attached Images
          
xtreme power is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 18:06   #107
Senior - BHPian
 
beejay's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: The Nilgiris
Posts: 1,922
Thanked: 117 Times
Default

What light fixtures did you change from black to blue?
beejay is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 18:30   #108
Senior - BHPian
 
svsantosh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Hosur
Posts: 3,466
Thanked: 2,325 Times
Default

Mind Games (I am not kidding)

Try to look at the 4th pic(with flood lights) for more than 5-6 seconds. They may force you to turn away or blink!!!

Man - Awesome outcome of the Project... Engine please. Cant wait to see it do a OTR (if you take it tho).

In some pic on page 3-5, do you always leave the oranjeeee in that slant position
svsantosh is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 18:39   #109
BHPian
 
slipstream's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 145
Thanked: 13 Times
Default

xtreme : cant help drooling at this gypsy ! great work, mate
slipstream is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 19:02   #110
BHPian
 
iceman7's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: BOM | TLL
Posts: 725
Thanked: 352 Times
Default

That is a beautiful beast you got there my friend. I am praying you get the engine soon, so that we can see this monster on the roads.

I am just wondering about the plight of the auto wallahs when they see this car menacing towards them. HAHAHAHA
iceman7 is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 19:31   #111
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Location: panchkula
Posts: 362
Thanked: Once
Infractions: 0/1 (10)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power View Post
Lots of things have happened,
The exteriors of the vehicle is nearly done
done the yellow stripes on the wheels, looks awesome
sticking to the same light bar, looks beautiful now after i changed the light fixtures to blue from black
nearly finished the hood, small finishing touches left.
other then that work is going on on the interiors.
still no engine

next stage,
engine transplant
power steering
a/c
SUPERB MAN! Absolutely blown! BTW, how many projects do you handle at one time! Some life dude. Just plain envy!
bharti22shresth is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 20:16   #112
BHPian
 
Abbas's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Visakhapatnam
Posts: 441
Thanked: 412 Times
Default

My god, couldn`t have imagined it would look like this. One heck of a machine. How about testing the machine with your current 1.1 engine and show us a trailer of what this machine is capable of. Sorry yaar, curiosity is killing, can`t wait for 1.6.
Abbas is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 20:24   #113
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abbas View Post
My god, couldn`t have imagined it would look like this. One heck of a machine. How about testing the machine with your current 1.1 engine and show us a trailer of what this machine is capable of. Sorry yaar, curiosity is killing, can`t wait for 1.6.
i can but then my urgency to get the 1.6 will reduce, hence not doing so
Quote:
Originally Posted by svsantosh View Post
Mind Games (I am not kidding)

Try to look at the 4th pic(with flood lights) for more than 5-6 seconds. They may force you to turn away or blink!!!

Man - Awesome outcome of the Project... Engine please. Cant wait to see it do a OTR (if you take it tho).

In some pic on page 3-5, do you always leave the oranjeeee in that slant position
orangie is left that way whenever clients come by



Quote:
Originally Posted by beejay View Post
What light fixtures did you change from black to blue?
the region around the headlight, dont really know what they are called,
in the previous pics they are black
xtreme power is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 21:50   #114
BHPian
 
airwolf9211's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Manali (H.P.)
Posts: 64
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

very nice work indeed, i would like to know how you made this rims, they look good
please guide me about rims you have used
airwolf9211 is offline  
Old 14th October 2009, 23:24   #115
Senior - BHPian
 
revtech's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bombay
Posts: 1,989
Thanked: 36 Times
Default

hey alan

it looks amazing.if you don mind me askin how much did it cost you.all of it, from the donor car to the end result.because i plan on doing something like this.if you want you can PM me the cost.


thanx
rev
revtech is offline  
Old 15th October 2009, 00:34   #116
BHPian
 
whicked wheels's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: PUNE
Posts: 365
Thanked: 56 Times
Default

HI allan thats sure a mean looking monster you built,she sure boosted my spirits to get you that engine fast as possible.

{Man - Awesome outcome of the Project... Engine please. Cant wait to see it do a OTR (if you take it tho).}

Svsantosh i am dead sure that you are going to see a lot of pics and videos of the gypsy in action after the heart transplant.
whicked wheels is offline  
Old 15th October 2009, 00:43   #117
BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: Stuttgart, Germany.
Posts: 817
Thanked: 99 Times
Default

That is a friggin sight to behold! I'm in love, and it's a suzuki again!

Cheers!

Edmund is offline  
Old 15th October 2009, 03:18   #118
BHPian
 
nikibusa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2004
Location: Vikhroli - (Mumbai)
Posts: 715
Thanked: 18 Times
Default

Speechless. She is turning out to be better day by day. Kudos Alan
nikibusa is offline  
Old 15th October 2009, 03:50   #119
Senior - BHPian
 
foby.sebastian's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Thrissur/Kochi
Posts: 2,622
Thanked: 2,280 Times
Default

Secucing looks.

not a penny more or less

applause for the workmanship
foby.sebastian is offline  
Old 15th October 2009, 09:28   #120
BHPian
 
Gypsy-Boy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Bengaluru
Posts: 298
Thanked: 8 Times
Default

Allan the Gypsy looks AWESOME!!!

(Lost for words)
Gypsy-Boy is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks