Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 15th December 2009, 02:24   #16
BHPian
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: pune
Posts: 330
Thanked: 88 Times
Default

Allan, Whats the update on this Monsta
davids4x4mm550 is offline  
Old 30th December 2009, 21:21   #17
Senior - BHPian
 
Desmosedici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,418
Thanked: 432 Times
Default

Any Updates Allan on the monster machine...

Cheers,
Raj...
Desmosedici is offline  
Old 31st December 2009, 15:21   #18
BHPian
 
nairanupg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Asia. Africa
Posts: 152
Thanked: 27 Times
Default

Hey Allan;
Its not fair mate...
have been waiting to see how this turns out since ages...
whats the update ??
nairanupg is offline  
Old 4th January 2010, 16:26   #19
BHPian
 
Join Date: Jul 2005
Location: mumbai
Posts: 732
Thanked: 66 Times
Default

sorry car was delayed as it wsa the festive season
Attached Images
     
xtreme power is offline  
Old 4th January 2010, 19:11   #20
Senior - BHPian
 
14000rpm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Helsinki
Posts: 1,951
Thanked: 1,064 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtreme power View Post
sorry car was delayed as it wsa the festive season
allan , I'm sure you'd have seen this below link.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ster-zuki.html

Couldn't help notice the similarity. so is it full steam ahead now?
14000rpm is offline  
Old 4th January 2010, 19:40   #21
BHPian
 
JeepCaptain's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Dubai / Gods Own Country -Kerala
Posts: 864
Thanked: 472 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14000rpm View Post
allan , I'm sure you'd have seen this below link.

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...ster-zuki.html

Couldn't help notice the similarity. so is it full steam ahead now?
14000rpm, both are totally different setups. Allan has done SPOA and Raj Kapoor has done a complete tranformation from stock leaf spring setup to coil spring suspension on Arjun's Gypsy.

I was fortunate to see both these beasts when it was being made. I saw Arjun's Gypsy in Delhi and next day I saw Allan's Gypsy.I think I am the only lucky tbhpian who have seen both Allan's and Arjun's Gypsy in WIP condition which has given me lots of ideas for my future projects.

I guess the similarity is only on the looks, under the body/chassis its completely different

Great going Allan, Looking forward to see your final product with lots of surprises as usual.
Shibu
JeepCaptain is offline  
Old 4th January 2010, 20:05   #22
Senior - BHPian
 
14000rpm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Helsinki
Posts: 1,951
Thanked: 1,064 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeepCaptain View Post
14000rpm, both are totally different setups. Allan has done SPOA and Raj Kapoor has done a complete tranformation from stock leaf spring setup to coil spring suspension on Arjun's Gypsy.

I was fortunate to see both these beasts when it was being made. I saw Arjun's Gypsy in Delhi and next day I saw Allan's Gypsy.I think I am the only lucky tbhpian who have seen both Allan's and Arjun's Gypsy in WIP condition which has given me lots of ideas for my future projects.

I guess the similarity is only on the looks, under the body/chassis its completely different

Great going Allan, Looking forward to see your final product with lots of surprises as usual.
Shibu
got u. I've seen neither in close up. i did know of Allans SPOA job but not of Arjun's. I kinda like the look on both.

kudos guys.
14000rpm is offline  
Old 4th January 2010, 23:17   #23
Senior - BHPian
 
Desmosedici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,418
Thanked: 432 Times
Default

Whats the size of those tyres you have Allan. looks monstrous.
Desmosedici is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks