Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-11.html)

Great when are the pics comming up. Arjun enjoy your ride you are just going to love it. wanted to see it in person before it was transported but too bad ill have to be satisfied with the photos.

Read the whole thread at one sitting. Should have done that three days later.
Can't just wait to see the finished product.
Great Job Alan. If it's alright, I would love to visit your workshop sometime.

Arjun, where are the completed pix? Don keep us waiting man! :D

@arjun, when do we get to see the jeep in chennai. i have been closely wathcing this thread and the jeep is comig out quite well.

Congrats.

Hi Arjun, been silently watching this thread from the beginning. Its coming out superb. Being in Chennai myself I am sure I would bump into you and your jeep in some meet or OTR, so looking forward for that :D.

Cheers and good luck to you and Alan for the restoration :)

Thank you guys. Completed pictures will be out soon.

Arjun have you got your vehicle?

Two days gone and no snaps.

WOWIE WOW!!! suddenly, this thread is more interesting than the supercars page!!! cant wait for your orange beast now!! congrats in advance!! clap:

P.S: what are you gonna call her??

I was at Allans workshop some days ago and saw this jeep in the making. Allan sure knows what he is doing and this one will be a one off beauty. Great attention to detail and the color chosen is superb will make this definite head turner and an inspiration for many

Common Dude!
I am sure Arjun is lurking somewhere in the forums and making fun of us.

I think Arjun you are playing the waiting game with us. Guys i think we are in for a suprise.

first of all guys,
the car lloks awesome in flesh
shall post completed pictures once the vehicle reaches its owner,

secondly the vehicle was loaded on wednesday for chennai,
but the truck carrying it has some major engine issues and has stopped just before banglore,
we are trying to get another truck from there, or atleast put some pressure on the transporters to gett he truck fixed at the earliest
vehicle is now expected to reach on the 2nd of december

regards,

Allan

(on receiving arjuns permission might post some teasers)

sorry guys and arjun, could not help this slight delay,

Aha, have to wait more.:Frustrati
Just got my nail shapers to clean of the rough edges on my nail. Have been nail bitting for sometime now waiting to see the end product. Teasers will be great Allan(ofcourse if Arjun permits).

It's sad to hear that the truck broke down, if at all it had to break down Old Madras road was the best placestupid:, at least bangy boys could have had a glance of that beauty.

Quote:

Originally Posted by xtreme power (Post 1603595)
but the truck carrying it has some major engine issues and has stopped just before banglore,

sorry guys and arjun, could not help this slight delay,

where around b'lore is it stuck? maybe one of us can go for a sneak preview.

Arjun, why don't you just go pick it up from there and drive back? Assuming its on the outskirts. 7 more days is way too long.

If I were in Bangalore I would done this hard work for you:D.