Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-5.html)

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricky_63 (Post 1561506)
This is one Jeep which is going to be ALL GO & SOME SHOW !! Brilliant work. clap:It has got it all - Power & looks, the tyres look great. Looking forward to seeing the funal outcome.

I liked the Blue Gypsy done by Allan - it looks like a mean machine & nice paint job. Any branches in Delhi ?? :D

Cheers

thank u .am also waiting for the final outcome.am sure delhi wud not be a problem for allan.

Congrats on the Jeep arjun.

@ Allan, what gear box is used? is the M&M box? and clutch? how are these holding to the added power and torque?

how about 2nd in 1st row after central eletricity board? ie the red like between the two oranges

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1555459)
Am getting the Toyota 14b engine for the jeep.
The Toyota 14B is a 3.6 ltr inline 4 eight valve OHV direct injection diesel engine.
Compression ratio is 18:1. Output is 98 hp (72 kW) at 3400 rpm with 177 ft-lbs (240 N·m) of torque at 1800 rpm(BEFORE TURBOCHARGING).

These figures would have definitely considerably gone up because it is now turbocharged.

Hi,

That really looks interesting! Does this engine is a direct fit the exisiting mount or done any modification for the chassis to support and accommodate this engine?

Also what about the Engine Sound compared to the stock XD3P one's?

Sali

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salikt (Post 1564018)
Hi,

That really looks interesting! Does this engine is a direct fit the exisiting mount or done any modification for the chassis to support and accommodate this engine?

Also what about the Engine Sound compared to the stock XD3P one's?

Sali

maybe allan cud help you with these queries.havent really heard the engine or seen the jeep as yet.
i totally trust allan.:)

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshguy (Post 1563897)
how about 2nd in 1st row after central eletricity board? ie the red like between the two oranges

thats also a nice color but have now narrowed it down to a wild metallic shade of an orange.Still hooked on to orange i guess.:Cheering:

here r some pics of the seats and the bolt on roll cage.
Allan is doing the roll cage in such a way that i cant take off the roll cage by playing with a few nuts and bolts and get the look of the orangie .
what do thing guys?

Quote:

Originally Posted by dinar (Post 1562430)
Congrats on the Jeep arjun.

@ Allan, what gear box is used? is the M&M box? and clutch? how are these holding to the added power and torque?

The gearbox is stock mm550 4wd, i dont know about the clutch. The gearbox is holding on good to the added power the gear ratios seemed to match well and the gear shifting is like a hot knife through butter.

Hi Arjun,

Here is my inputs for you. Just spoted this Infinity while on my way out for lunch... I hope you like this combination Its a Mat back/Orange.... last month I saw another one but just reverse combi... Orange/Black...

Sali

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salikt (Post 1565775)
Hi Arjun,

Here is my inputs for you. Just spoted this Infinity while on my way out for lunch... I hope you like this combination Its a Mat back/Orange.... last month I saw another one but just reverse combi... Orange/Black...

Sali

hey salikt,

thank u so much for the inputs.Thats one mean looking Infinity.I showed allan a pic similar to this a gun metal jeep.As allan said these will go good for something with a large body.My jeep has got very less body.

Thanks a lot anyways.
arjun

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salikt (Post 1565775)
Hi Arjun,

Sali

This Infinity should go straight to the weird and wacky mod thread IMO.

So Arjun's exams get over on the 28th...How about stealing away the jeep from Allan's before that? lol:

Partners in crime PM me

Cheers,
Adi

@ arjun: I see you're getting excited about the 2nd gear, 3rd gear wheelspins.
Let me remind you that Jeeps were built with 60kph top speed in mind.
With a Body on frame, high GC, zero safety features, etc, I would strongly suggest you just "cruise".
Please DO NOT get into speed-demon mode with a jeep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AVR (Post 1566890)
So Arjun's exams get over on the 28th...How about stealing away the jeep from Allan's before that? lol:

Partners in crime PM me

Cheers,
Adi

if i were to steal a jeep from Allan,definitely wudnt be this one .i would go for the silver/blue defender.Man what a machine.:Frustrati What do u say Allan?

Quote:

Originally Posted by nitrous (Post 1567049)
@ arjun: I see you're getting excited about the 2nd gear, 3rd gear wheelspins.
Let me remind you that Jeeps were built with 60kph top speed in mind.
With a Body on frame, high GC, zero safety features, etc, I would strongly suggest you just "cruise".
Please DO NOT get into speed-demon mode with a jeep.

Definitely wont dont you worry. Planning to use it the way its meant to be used.I was just excited abt the power!lol:

Here are some pics of the jeep with the roll cage on .Also a pic of the jeep on the inclination ramp to show the articulation.
Kinda like the look of the jeep with the Roll cage on..

Arjun, Your jeep is coming out very well:-) Waiting to see it in flesh:-)