Team-BHP - My new mm550 project!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   My new mm550 project! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/68184-my-new-mm550-project-7.html)

Hi Arjun,

Overall looks excellent... Two lightsforce are ok but the other two I think no need there....

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoSlow (Post 1568959)
Hi Allan/Arjun

You guys should taper the windscreen towards the top like on Randeep's Jeep or like the Gyspy. It will look mech better.

Cheers
Ankit

@ Ankit,

Don't get you in this... Can you please give more details about how to do that

sali

Hey arjun , Nice looking jeep there. Did you think about having the Bolero Dashboard ??

Quote:

Originally Posted by ram.west (Post 1570336)
Hey arjun , Nice looking jeep there. Did you think about having the Bolero Dashboard ??

Thank u.I personally dont like the look of a bolero dash would rather have the mm550 dash overhauled.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salikt (Post 1570316)
Hi Arjun,

Overall looks excellent... Two lightsforce are ok but the other two I think no need there....

@ Ankit,

sali

me too dont get u abt the tapering of the windscreen.what does that mean? Maybe Allan could help me here.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoSlow (Post 1568959)
Hi Allan/Arjun

You guys should taper the windscreen towards the top like on Randeep's Jeep or like the Gyspy. It will look mech better.

Cheers
Ankit

Quote:

Originally Posted by Salikt (Post 1570316)
@ Ankit,

sali

Quote:

Originally Posted by arjunrudra (Post 1570349)
me too dont get u abt the tapering of the windscreen.what does that mean? Maybe Allan could help me here.

Sorry, no photoshop at office so just a crude representation with MS Paint.:D

My new mm550 project!-wind.jpg

Quote:

Originally Posted by badboyscad (Post 1570684)
Sorry, no photoshop at office so just a crude representation with MS Paint.:D

Attachment 223452

Wow thats very simple and effective explanation.Absolutely got it .Definitely will think abt it with Allan.

Since the car might be used in the hilly regions a lot and the cases of it encountering fog is very high am planning to get filters for my roo and lightforce lights.

Planning to get blue filters for the lightforce and yellow for the roo lights.
Posting pics of the same. This will be in addition to the clear filters which will be there when inside the city.

WHERE IS THE JEEP? I Dont see any..!!

Dude, seriously what you bought was a Jeep, Now its a monstor. Looks just like the orangee. WOW, what a result.

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 1570761)
WHERE IS THE JEEP? I Dont see any..!!

Dude, seriously what you bought was a Jeep, Now its a monstor. Looks just like the orangee. WOW, what a result.

LOL:uncontrol.thank you.Me too in love with the monster Allan created for me.Have also chosen a different yellowish metallic shade of orange.
Prefer to show the color once done completely.

Hurry up. Cant wait to see the orange monster any longer.
If you are ok with it could you please post the step by step cost of the entire process including getting the jeep,accessories and the modifications.
Even a rough estimate would do.

PS: Why have most of the things (bonnet,lights,winch,etc) been fitted before the paint job???

Hi

Attached pic is of Mandeep's jeep with the from windscreen tapered towards the top.

Cheers
Ankit

Quote:

Originally Posted by akshaymahajan (Post 1571235)
Hurry up. Cant wait to see the orange monster any longer.
If you are ok with it could you please post the step by step cost of the entire process including getting the jeep,accessories and the modifications.
Even a rough estimate would do.

PS: Why have most of the things (bonnet,lights,winch,etc) been fitted before the paint job???

Will come out with the costs later.Pls excuse me.
Btw all the accessories were fitted just to have a look at the jeep.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoSlow (Post 1571241)
Hi

Attached pic is of Mandeep's jeep with the from windscreen tapered towards the top.

Cheers
Ankit

Dunno whether it will look good on the jeep.I also think its a bit too late .Jeep has already gone for painting.

ankit from the looks of what i can see, mandeep's jeep is sporting a gypsy windscreen or atleast the glass, not bad i say, but not my taste.
secondly with arjuns car, we are going in for a complete soft top including windows in cloth, so with the tapered windscreen aligning the windows from the tapered windscreen to the straight roll cage becomes a problem and moreover would play against the looks of the vehicle.
i hope you understand what im trying to put forward.

vehicle as of now is nearly ready for painting,
other on going jobs are the soft top and final completion of a/c pipelines

cheers

regards

Allan

@ allan/arjun - What is the use of filters and why two colours?

also , have heard that hella's are best fog lights .Are these lightforce and the other brands better ?

Allan - Question to you.

What do you do to a M&M 550 to avoid axle wrap?

More here

Are you custom fabricating a Traction bar?
Can you share the points one needs to alter to make a M&M SPOA?

Some tips maybe useful. Please don't consider this as me poking into your business secrets. Its just some expert tips from the 'man' himself.

------------
Arjun, In case you read this sooner, please ask Allan how is he addressing the Axle wrap issue :) I know you call him 5-6 times a day.

Quote:

Originally Posted by joshguy (Post 1571682)
@ allan/arjun - What is the use of filters and why two colours?

also , have heard that hella's are best fog lights .Are these lightforce and the other brands better ?

The normal clear filters may not be very useful when the vehicle encounters thick fog in the hilly regions.

Hella lights are good am using 2 hella's at the rear of the jeep but hella is no match for the lightforce lights or roo lights.Lightforce are totally submersible and they are bullet proof not kidding here .watch the videos over youtube.these are the ones used in the dakar rally and stuff.google lightforce and have a look.

Quote:

Originally Posted by svsantosh (Post 1571766)
Allan - Question to you.

What do you do to a M&M 550 to avoid axle wrap?

More here

Are you custom fabricating a Traction bar?
Can you share the points one needs to alter to make a M&M SPOA?

Some tips maybe useful. Please don't consider this as me poking into your business secrets. Its just some expert tips from the 'man' himself.

------------
Arjun, In case you read this sooner, please ask Allan how is he addressing the Axle wrap issue :) I know you call him 5-6 times a day.

definitely will ask him .and yeslol: speak to him a lot.