Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 16th November 2009, 12:35   #31
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Mhm mhm.. come on man, admit that
I admit. I admit. He he.. And i still love it.

But it makes an aweful vehicle to take out on a date though. It has no doors or roof or more importantly no rear seat

Quote:
So what!! You could have helped in spotting and guiding though the trails:-).
Yeah, ofcourse i could. Thats why I will join in for sure. But getting your own vehicle is a different high.

Quote:
Oh man, he just got it painted recently :-)
Oh he did? He didn't take our suggestions for a colour. I was going to suggest metallic blue.

Last edited by Spitfire : 16th November 2009 at 12:37.
Old 19th November 2009, 09:54   #32
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ravveendrra View Post
Erm, what is the difference between a sedan and a saloon. AFAIK, Saloon is the Brit term for it while Sedan is the American .

Cheers,
Hello..

You are absolutely correct. now, lets have a DIY project . Lets ask 20 people who owns cars and ask them the difference. If 5 of them (non team-bhp) member can tell you this. I owe you a coke

Deep

Last edited by Samurai : 19th November 2009 at 10:24. Reason: Rule #11
Old 19th November 2009, 16:59   #33
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaraka View Post
This gypsy is older than 10 years now with me, which is 1995 model. family like it more than me now. Karcha kiya bahut ab tak, lekin bechne ka mann nahin athe.

Done 70k kms on highways and balance 50k on road, off road, inside city traffic. Changed the heart and lungs now and she is perfect company for me even today
I went to this OTR around b'lore (my 1st) on 1st Nov '09 with Mr Dwaraka and gang. came back home and spoke endlessly about the fun OTR's are. wife silently listened and said " next time we can cough up a lil savings, we'll buy you a 4X4" i got zapped but liked what she said. Now i'm gearing up for a purchase soon.
Dwaraka sir, the 3 jeeps in my workshop all belong to clients/friends. not my own. i can use them though only if i complete them

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks