Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 5th September 2010, 21:28   #16
Senior - BHPian

Here are few more updates of my Willie. Painting completed and has come up awesome, wiring work would be taken up from tomorrow, I am just counting days to get this jeep back home, its been three months he's been out.
Attached Thumbnails
A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-p010108_17.16.jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-p010108_17.16_01.jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-p010108_17.16_02.jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-p010108_17.17.jpg  

chanu is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 13th September 2010, 01:04   #17
Senior - BHPian

Now the jeep is complete 90% and due to come home this week due to the festivals the workers are off work and will resume from tuesday.

Pending works some more fittings, Number plates, wiper motor needs to be replaced as it malfunctioned, new tyres (unfortunately CEAT NDMS are not available), wheel alignment, balancing at the end Rubbing polish, touch up work that's it my Willie is ready for the show.
Old 10th October 2010, 21:34   #18
BHPian

Bala, It's a nice jeep that you have there! What is the progress now? You had mentioned that you had been to Ramkote for the stencil work on the jeep. Please do post the latest pictures. Can't wait to see this machine out on the road!!
Old 14th October 2010, 13:27   #19
BHPian

I spotted this Jeep in the lane adjacent to Karachi Bakery, Abids, Hyderabad. Looked to be in a good condition. Reminded me of a golf cart because of the top of the Jeep! Could not enquire about the owner as I was there with some guests and was in a hurry. Apologies for the poor photo as it was taken from my mobile.
Attached Thumbnails
A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-jeep.jpg  

Old 15th October 2010, 11:44   #20
Senior - BHPian

I knew this jeep, it's driven by a old man. This jeep has a unique type of top which is local made (metal). It will not cover the entire jeep i.e., from the wind sheild to the rear but it is from the center and the wind sheild is dropped.
Old 31st October 2010, 14:50   #21
Senior - BHPian

hi chanu

dose your fabricator makes a new cj 5 body?
or convert 540 body into cj5 one?

or do you know any one who dose it?
A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-415339d1283110653moddedjeepbahadurpura2.jpg
can you find current prices too?

rgds,
Nikhil
Old 7th November 2010, 15:24   #22
Senior - BHPian

Yes he does fabricate new Cj5 body, infact he had done the same with an un usual size to fit a Mahindra Major chassis which is little lenthy than a origina Cj5 chassis and the body work is completed and now due for painting. Now a days MM540's are getting changed to Cj5 here and are fetching high prices which may go upto 5.5k which would include a Toyota Qualis engine, power break, power steering, bucket seating, alloy wheels etc.
Old 7th November 2010, 17:43   #23
Senior - BHPian

can you find out their price.
  • cj5 scratch built body
  • mm540 body converted in cj5.
rgds,
Nikhil

Last edited by jeepster : 7th November 2010 at 17:44.
Old 18th December 2010, 10:56   #24
BHPian

Re: A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanu View Post
Hi folks I am back with some news here. Apart from the news this is my 400th post and I want to dedicate it to JEEPS which have been my love apart from other classics. You will find the below pictures of my Jeep which I acquired few months ago. Though this jeep is desielised with PEUGOT engine which is again my fav engine along with original Willys 3 speed gear box with 4x4 setup. I wanted to have a PRACTICAL JEEP for my requirement as I use it 70-80 kms a day along with my other vehicles. Now the time has come to give her a new look. The dream of owning a Willys and restoring it is coming true.

Please do comment/feedback your opnion/views. I will be also posting more information every week and also with other updates on AMERICANS, High BONNETS and other Modded jeeps.

Thanks folks
Bala
Hi Bala,
Thats a great looking jeep,and a job well done.Just like you i also have a dream of owning a Ford or Willys jeep and since you are in this your self could u Please help me find one.If you know someone who has one and is willing to sell Please let me know.
Thanks,
Regards.
Prabodh Singh.
Old 18th December 2010, 16:27   #25
BHPian

Hey Bala,

Why don't you post pictures of your restored Jeep on this thread? It will be a visual treat for many Team BHPians!

Regards,

Rahul Waghmare.
Old 18th December 2010, 22:36   #26
Senior - BHPian

Sorry Jeepster and Singh I was ignorant of your postings, I can find out your requirements and I am sure you both will get all what you want, please PM me the details you are looking for and I will definately respond to you.

I will definately post pictures here but there is another thread which I have started for my jeep

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-ve...llys-jeep.html

please visit and do post your comments.
Old 25th April 2015, 20:56   #27

Hello Chanu,

I know I am too late in the game, but I recently moved to Hyderabad not knowing that this is supposedly the Mecca for jeeps. Your jeep looks amazingly good and mainly the work.

Can you please share the contact of the mechanic since I am searching for one and would love to reach out to him.

My email is Kurade.govind@gmail.com in case you are not comfortable sharing the contact information on the portal.
Old 5th June 2015, 13:37   #28
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by govindk View Post
Hello Chanu,

I know I am too late in the game, but I recently moved to Hyderabad not knowing that this is supposedly the Mecca for jeeps. Your jeep looks amazingly good and mainly the work.

Can you please share the contact of the mechanic since I am searching for one and would love to reach out to him.

My email is Kurade.govind@gmail.com in case you are not comfortable sharing the contact information on the portal.
Hi Govindk ji,

Welcome to Hyderabad. To be precise you have not reached the place for mecca of jeeps but mecca for lot of other things as well, good food, nice places. Hope you enjoy the city and probably in your dream Jeep soon, let me know for any help you need.

Regards,
Bala.
Old 25th June 2015, 15:39   #29
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet_Rider View Post
Hey Bala,

Why don't you post pictures of your restored Jeep on this thread? It will be a visual treat for many Team BHPians!

Regards,

Rahul Waghmare.
Sorry Rahul bhai for the delay. Here are few which I've restored, modified, maintained.
Attached Thumbnails
A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-fav1..jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-dsc_0429.jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-spm_a0276.jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-p100711_15.59.jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-p050911_14.29_02.jpg  

A Modded Jeep from Bahadurpura-trilok-5.jpg  

chanu is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks