Team-BHP - Arjun's Black Monster Zuki
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Arjun's Black Monster Zuki (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/72853-arjuns-black-monster-zuki.html)

Note: Have copied these posts from this thread to start a new thread on this beautiful build of a monster Zuki.
-----------

Any one has more details/pictures of this Gypsy? This one seems to have Coil Over Mod done.

@Khansultan: Raj Kapoor's job.

@ALL: The awards giving at night with cars head beams lightening up the proceedings was awesome with people doing donuts. Any one with pics from that time?

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 1653708)
Any one has more details/pictures of this Gypsy? This one seems to have Coil Over Mod done.

Hi Khan,
This Gypsy belongs to a friend Arjun Khanna, who is an active Lead member at NIOC. You have spoken to him. I had called you and put you on to him., before we started work on this beast.
This Gypsy has the following mods done to it till now.

1. Base car brand New 2009 Gypsy MPFI (White)
2. Bilstien shock absorbers. with valving for the reservoir.
3. Eiback Coil springs.
4. Rock crawler gear ratio, for reduction.
5. Locking differentials.
6. 35 " tires
7. Headers, with free flow pipe.
8. Greencotton intake with customized snorkel.
9. Heavy duty Winch (cant recall the make)
10. Custom matt black aint job.

The tab is currently at about 10+ lacs including the cost of the vehicle.
The engine is putting out adequate power for now,. but further mods are planned.

Cheers !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Torque-ative (Post 1653844)
Hi Khan,
This Gypsy belongs to a friend Arjun Khanna, who is an active Lead member at NIOC. You have spoken to him. I had called you and put you on to him., before we started work on this beast.
This Gypsy has the following mods done to it till now. ....

Oh, this is Arjun's Gypsy. Has come out very good, must say. Post more pictures if anyone has them. Very nice & capable machine clap:

Quote:

@Khan_sultan - I have lots of pictures of thie zypsy , i'll post them in about an hours time or so as i've to move out for some work.
Thanks. Do put the pics.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 1653708)

Here are few pictures of the beast when it was doing the cross and after it when it was being admired and shot by almost everyone present there.

It sure stole all the attention at the auto cross with people admiring the way it was tastefully done.

@Khan_Sultan - i have seen this gypsy being prepared, it took a long time (months) as a lot of parts were sourced from abroad, but it's a GEM, its got a power steering too :) it used to be white.. and the air intake is classic Raj Kapoor's sir's mark you can't miss it!

PS - He has seen all the pics of your gypsy too in the making :)

The Lotus is owned by some guy in noida itself, it was rebuilt by performance auto. there was a swift 1.3 turbo from performance too. who was driving it?

Anyone having pictures of underbody/chasis of this Gypsy? Would love to see where the points are for Coil Over, the links & the shock mounts.

What are the red bars under the car? Are these what are called 'rock sliders' ?

few photos of the ZUK from Raj Kapoor's facebook album:

Apart from the size 100 tires i love the zuk, really excellent work done. Details of suspension would be really interesting :)

Is the setup four link type?? WHo has done this job.

If yes anybody has the specs for the same.

BTW the setup looks very fragile for a serious offroading.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SirAlec (Post 1662700)
Is the setup four link type?? WHo has done this job.

If yes anybody has the specs for the same.

BTW the setup looks very fragile for a serious offroading.

Performance Auto, Mr. Raj Kapoor from NOIDA.

This thing is really a monster!agree:

A super looking gypsy that attempts to iron out single biggest weakness, articulation! I envy you guys as you guys as you have options that are available atleast abroad.

WOW!!! Moster wheels all the way to roll over mere mortals!!!