Team-BHP - Maruti Gypsy Pictures
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Maruti Gypsy Pictures (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/74000-maruti-gypsy-pictures-3.html)

Autopsyche,

Great looking gypsy you got there. What event was it.

Dwarak

This was my gypsy from 2000 to 2008, but now undergoing extensive modifications with one of my best friends, TVMS gopal, in Cuddalore.
Will soon post the new avatar - pics, shortly.

Shekaran, Nice paint Job! Just get some nice AT tyres and the gypsy will look hot!

Wow some awesome looking Gypsies in here! Headers, nice pics of your steed.

Quote:

Originally Posted by autopsyche (Post 1051869)
One is my wife's rally prepped 2005 King 1.3 MPFi model (pictured below)

:Shockked: Is that her driving? If so, please congratulate her on her driving skills. Nice to see a gal who can fly!

Some pics from my HD:

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1054052)
:Shockked: Is that her driving? If so, please congratulate her on her driving skills. Nice to see a gal who can fly!

If I'm not mistaken, Autopsyche is married to Sarika Sehrawat, the rallyist. I've seen her drive at one of the Maruti Autocrosses in Noida some years ago. She's very good.

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1054052)
Wow some awesome looking Gypsies in here! Headers, nice pics of your steed.

Thanks GTO, Sometimes, We get to re live the moments looking at the pictures!

@headers: Nice Gypsy style driving. BTW, have u also shortened the rear overhang of your gypsy? (Just like Mr. Khan).

@ GTO: Awsome Gypsies. Both are running on like 33" Wheels or what:Shockked:?

@Dwarak: Sir, you must be a braveheart to take a DC Modded Gypsy for hardcore offroading (Have seen your gypsy in OTR videos).

@Autopsyche: Please post some more rally pics of your/ Wife's Gypsy. please:Start a new thread for that

Quote:

Originally Posted by offroad_maniac (Post 1056934)
@headers: Nice Gypsy style driving. BTW, have u also shortened the rear overhang of your gypsy?

Yes, they do seem to have been shortened.

Quote:

@headers: Nice Gypsy style driving. BTW, have u also shortened the rear overhang of your gypsy? (Just like Mr. Khan).

Well, I thought Mr. Khan shortened his gypsy's rear overhang after I did mine
:)

What Say Mr. Shanavaz Khan?

@offroad_maniac: Thanks for your comments

Quote:

@headers: .... have u also shortened the rear overhang of your gypsy? (Just like Mr. Khan). ......

Quote:

Originally Posted by headers (Post 1056999)
Well, I thought Mr. Khan shortened his gypsy's rear overhang after I did mine

What Say Mr. Shanavaz Khan?....

Yes Vikram. You are 100% correct. I got mine done recently where as you had got it done long ago :-)

BTW, did you see the highly modded HT Gypsy on the other recent thread? It also has the rear chopped -- but looks hideous with the over the top mods :-)

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO
... Some pics from my HD:..

@GTO, for a moment i thought that the first one is your Gypsy :-). Looks good on pirelli tyres. The second picture had me reading your post again. :-)

Cheers,

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 1057003)
BTW, did you see the highly modded HT Gypsy on the other recent thread? It also has the rear chopped -- but looks hideous with the over the top mods :-)

Yeah, but it has a good body line. That guy has tried something first and then changed his mind to get "that" look!

I would pick the gypsy if the engine is clean, body line clean and 4wd clean. All the rest is what we do to it
lol:

Nice. Real nice. clap:

While not a Gypsy owner (yet), I am an ardent admirer of the Gypsy since the time Suzuki introduced it in India.

Some pics from my HDD - all of vikram's Gypsy.

1) My favourite snap - Gypsy rising from the sea, a la Halle Berry.
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-dsc00517.jpg

2) Looks so simple, yet so capable.
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-dsc00519.jpg

3) Will take on any obstacle. The more formidable it looks, the better.
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-dsc00521.jpg

4) The man and his beast.
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-dsc00524.jpg

5) Wanted to take a side-profile of the Gypsy with no humans in the frame. Almost made it, when at the last moment someone parked his rear on the Gypsy's rear.
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-dsc00528.jpg

6) Gypsy by the sea.
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-dsc00523.jpg

and one from my collection too.. This time in a different avtar...

Headers.. how did you manage to get the rear wheel in he air? What tryres and suspention setup are you using? Before I removed the hardtop of my gypsy (and after the diesel fittment and suspension lift) I was trying to turn on a high road. There were two narrow slip roads goind down diagonally, on each side. I wanted to reverse down one and then turn on to the other, reverse back up the road and go back in the direction I came from. I was on my own and did not do a great job of it.... result... ouch.:Frustrati

Any advise would be helpful.

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoSlow (Post 1057112)
Headers.. how did you manage to get the rear wheel in he air? What tryres and suspention setup are you using?

Hi GoSlow:

Well, sad about your flip. We all have flipped our vehicles sometime or the other. Mine was with "Nitrous" during an insane night offroad adventure at kelambakkam :Frustrati.

I'm using Michelin 235/75 R15 on stock gypsy rims. I have Peddars Gas filled shocks on all four corners that help me land a jump properly.

One always turns into the direction of the tilt to lift a wheel. If one does it the otherway around, the chances of flipping are high.

My favorite moments are when all four are up in the air
:D

Ranjit, do you have any more pictures of the gypsy on track?