Team-BHP - Maruti Gypsy Pictures
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   4x4 Vehicles (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/)
-   -   Maruti Gypsy Pictures (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-vehicles/74000-maruti-gypsy-pictures-8.html)

@shyammg- Red colour Gypsy looks beautiful mate, if you had posted this photo two month back I would have selected red colour but anyway I bought white colour.
More info needed about your Koni shocks and leaf springs.

@siddartha - I need to try the OTR's to really see how it feels. Have not done it so far ... As regards the Raid - the endurance is called the Adventure Trial which is actually quite easy in a Gypsy - Nothing really goes wrong with it. Its a beautiful experience but the speeds are quite low. We did only about 4 - 5 stages over 7 days of driving where it was somewhat difficult to maintain the average given. Anyway will post more details in a new thread with pics of the raid. Please PM me for any info you want - I think that I have a very good idea on how to do well at the Raid if I do it again. We started 30th, went down to 37th after Day 1 due to many early check in's and climbed back to 16th in SUV category after excercising restraint with the gas pedal! Will post a review of the Raid with pics in a new thread soon. The 00 car does not need a roll cage, only helmets are mandatory (The 00 is not expected to be really fast thro the stage - that's the 0's job).
@gotzuk - Dont forget easily man! The best (and most polite!) TC Marshals in the Raid!
@headers - The koni shocks are available through methods (Methods Car Parts and Car Accessories Online Shop and Distributors in Bangalore India, K&N Performance Filters, Sparco Motorsport Accessories) and the link to the koni site is Koni: Heavy Track . They are about 20K for 2 - expensive but worth it in terms of feel. Dont know how well they last since 1 shock packed during the Raid (But this was because my front leaf spring, which was stock because of raid regulations failed)
@sha - Thanks. Actually I would have chosen white if I got it new like you, I bought this Gypsy used in May this year and it was red, so it is!!

@headers - Correction on the price of the shocks, its about 20K for 4.

Quote:

Originally Posted by shyammg (Post 1105418)
@headers - Correction on the price of the shocks, its about 20K for 4.

Thanks sir, The pricing is similar to peddars! Any Indian GAS Shocks available? Price?

Quote:

Originally Posted by siddartha (Post 1099722)
u guys like this one?

Man, Maruti ought to use that picture in their ads! Perfect. Simply perfect to show what a Gypsy is all about. "The lone wanderer"

Quote:

Originally Posted by GTO (Post 1105750)
Man, Maruti ought to use that picture in their ads! Perfect. Simply perfect to show what a Gypsy is all about. "The lone wanderer"

thanks GTO , i just love the pic, in a certain sense the pic actually captures the essence of what the gypsy symbolises/signifies.

check these ones out, on the way to a village in rajasthan. this is my nephew's MG which is still all original and in great shape.

which year is this one?

Here is my Gypsy with a new set of shoes.

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-img_0983.jpg

Lovely, khan_sultan :)...those tyres have totally changed the look of your mean machine.
Now, waiting for the next Bangy OTR to happen !

Finally! Those tyres look good enough to eat. A very purposeful looking Gypsy overall, Khan Sultan.

Khan Bhai the Gypsy is looking hungry for more rough roads and terrain to conquer.

Bhai get those dents on the right front arch done, will look good.

Quote:

Originally Posted by khan_sultan (Post 1121180)
Here is my Gypsy with a new set of shoes.

Finally...wow Nice!

Quote:

Originally Posted by gowda79 (Post 1121873)
Bhai get those dents on the right front arch done, will look good.

Here are some of the pictures of my Gypsy -- from it's earlier avtaar's. Found them literally by accident.

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-69340066.jpg

Name:  69340067.jpg
Views: 16127
Size:  54.3 KB

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-69340068.jpg

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-69340070.jpg

And here is one from the ALL Gypsy OTR that we had in bangalore some 2 years ago.

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-cimg1535.jpg

Cheers,

NiCe one guys.

You all look like an interesting lot to chill out with.
Am also an owner of a gypsy 410w.
Would like to join you all on your next ride
Do let me know.

Good one bro.
Need to get some advise from you about rallying
Do let me know if you all plan on any rides