Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
2,270,762 views Search this Thread
Old 27th February 2009, 13:19   #121
Senior - BHPian
 
rjstyles69's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Bengalooru..
Posts: 4,343
Thanked: 841 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by A-jay View Post
Good one bro.
Need to get some advise from you about rallying
errr... who went rallying now , I though he was known as the Sultan of OTR's.
rjstyles69 is offline  
Old 27th February 2009, 19:20   #122
BANNED
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: NA
Posts: 513
Thanked: 4 Times

Offroading begins at home!!
Some pics. of my King in action.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-100_0046a.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-100_0031mn.jpg  

bhp1 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2009, 00:37   #123
BHPian
 
nofear9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kolhapur
Posts: 27
Thanked: Once
Gypsy King

Hello Everyone
here are a few pictures of my 97 carb Gypsy King.
mofications
1 K&N Filter
2 Electronic Winch
3 Front and Rear Bumper guard or Bull bars whatever they are called.
4 Headders Expansion Kit or Sports Muffler.
Thats all Hub Locks too.
Regards
Hrishikesh.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-07012008.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-02012007110.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-08062008115-800x600.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-08062008116-800x600.jpg  

nofear9009 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 4th March 2009, 02:16   #124
BHPian
 
gotzuk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Delhi / Shimla
Posts: 494
Thanked: 76 Times

Was going through the photographs I took during Raid De Himalaya 2008.
Thought I would share some here.

Cheers

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-p1060542.jpg

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-p1060524.jpg

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-p1070344.jpg
gotzuk is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 4th March 2009, 08:43   #125
Senior - BHPian
 
fazalaliadil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 2,022
Thanked: 668 Times

Khan Sultan,
Your Gypsy looks fab. been following your action shots.
Can you share info. regarding the new tyres? i.e. size, make,cost, availability and whatever you can add.
Regards,
Fazal

Quote:
Originally Posted by khan_sultan View Post
Here is my Gypsy with a new set of shoes.
fazalaliadil is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 10:17   #126
Distinguished - BHPian
 
khan_sultan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Noida/Bangalore
Posts: 4,913
Thanked: 5,691 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by fazalaliadil View Post
...
Can you share info. regarding the new tyres? i.e. size, make,cost, availability and whatever you can add.
Sure sir, all details mentioned here:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/4x4-of...ain-tyres.html

Cheers,
khan_sultan is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 10:49   #127
Senior - BHPian
 
starter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: BLR
Posts: 1,122
Thanked: 897 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotzuk View Post
Was going through the photographs I took during Raid De Himalaya 2008.
Thought I would share some here.

Cheers
Hey Vaibhav,
Awesome pictures. Thank you very much for sharing them. If there are more, please upload. By the way, at which time/month were you there? I had been to some places in HP in the month of July. Could see snow only in Chandertal and Ki.
Cheers,
Deepak
starter is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 11:32   #128
BANNED
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bangalore / Madras
Posts: 1,982
Thanked: 29 Times

Shahnawaz - a question for you:
Between any two consecutive OTRs, has your Gypsy ever NOT undergone some sort of a change?
hrag is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 12:07   #129
Distinguished - BHPian
 
khan_sultan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Noida/Bangalore
Posts: 4,913
Thanked: 5,691 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrag View Post
Shahnawaz - a question for you:
Between any two consecutive OTRs, has your Gypsy ever NOT undergone some sort of a change?
He he. Let me think, mmmmmmmm... you may be right about this in the recent past.

Between the Munnar OTR & the one last weekend, there are some things done but these have not been mentioned on the forum as yet . If one looks at the pictures carefully, then the changes can be seen
khan_sultan is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 12:34   #130
Newbie
 
shyammg's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 23
Thanked: 0 Times

Hi Vaibhav - Some awesome pics man!, Anyway this inspired me to finally post some from the Raid 2008. Hope you guys like it. The last 2 pics (White Gypsy & Engine Bay) are really interesting, he has a 1800cc Isuzu Engine (Conti) with the 4wd working with some 5spd (forgotten now). It actually finished without any problems. Only some carburation issues due to high altitude. He spent just 1L on his Gypsy he said incl. the engine transplant etc. Actually asked the Autocar and Motoring Mag guys to cover somthing as innovative as this but these guys actually don't have any automotive passion. They are journalists first and auto freaks next which is pretty sad.
Attached Thumbnails
Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-021.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-067.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-075.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-085.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-108.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-156.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-142.jpg  

Maruti Gypsy Pictures-raid-140.jpg  

shyammg is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 12:52   #131
Senior - BHPian
 
starter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: BLR
Posts: 1,122
Thanked: 897 Times

Oh MAN! These pics are so kewl, makes me feel like doing some back flips!! Shyam, welcome back.. after some months of hibernation Thanks for sharing these pictures. As i said earlier to vaibhav, please upload more/all pictures and share it with all of us.
Cheers,
Deepak
starter is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 14:46   #132
BHPian
 
nofear9009's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kolhapur
Posts: 27
Thanked: Once
Engine

hi
Is that a contessa 1.8 engine

Quote:
Originally Posted by shyammg View Post
Hi Vaibhav - Some awesome pics man!, Anyway this inspired me to finally post some from the Raid 2008. Hope you guys like it. The last 2 pics (White Gypsy & Engine Bay) are really interesting, he has a 1800cc Isuzu Engine (Conti) with the 4wd working with some 5spd (forgotten now). It actually finished without any problems. Only some carburation issues due to high altitude. He spent just 1L on his Gypsy he said incl. the engine transplant etc. Actually asked the Autocar and Motoring Mag guys to cover somthing as innovative as this but these guys actually don't have any automotive passion. They are journalists first and auto freaks next which is pretty sad.
nofear9009 is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 15:27   #133
Senior - BHPian
 
headers's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Greater Chennai
Posts: 4,667
Thanked: 551 Times

@shyammg:

Kewl Pics..Any details about the 1.8 4WD gypsy?
headers is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 16:23   #134
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Bangalore
Posts: 1,240
Thanked: 228 Times

Hi all,

While the subject is hot about gypsies. Why don't we think of an all gypsy offroading on next sunday?

Khan, Mukund, Siddarth, Pritvi - any good trail to try out?

Also, how many are here in Bangalore and how many can join from down south?

Dwarak
dwaraka is offline  
Old 4th March 2009, 16:49   #135
Distinguished - BHPian
 
khan_sultan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2006
Location: Noida/Bangalore
Posts: 4,913
Thanked: 5,691 Times

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwaraka View Post
... Why don't we think of an all gypsy offroading on next sunday?

Khan, Mukund, Siddarth, Pritvi - any good trail to try out?

Also, how many are here in Bangalore and how many can join from down south?
Dwarak sir, T-BHP doesn't allow any 'Brand Specific' meets ONLY etc to be posted on the forum. If at all, it has to be taken up off-line from the forum.

Cheers,
khan_sultan is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2023, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks