Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 24th January 2010, 10:11   #1
Senior - BHPian

Add ons for a Bolero

Guys.

My brother in law in hyderabad has just bought a Bolero and is in the process of doing it up.

He is looking for some sort of roof mounted spotlights, some rearview mirrors(door mounted) and an antenna or a flag pole to mount on the rear.

I would appreciate if anyone can post details and contacts of some places in Hyderabad he can buy the stuff. If they are not available in Hyderabad please do suggest alternate vendors in India.

Wasif
Old 24th January 2010, 10:19   #2
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasif View Post
Guys.

My brother in law in hyderabad has just bought a Bolero and is in the process of doing it up.

He is looking for some sort of roof mounted spotlights, some rearview mirrors(door mounted) and an antenna or a flag pole to mount on the rear.

I would appreciate if anyone can post details and contacts of some places in Hyderabad he can buy the stuff. If they are not available in Hyderabad please do suggest alternate vendors in India.

Wasif
Any good accesaries shop will do visit them and spend some time there and select them.
Old 24th January 2010, 19:21   #3
Distinguished - BHPian

Infractions: 0/1 (5)

Hi Wasif:

Is a 4x4 Bolero? Just curious if he got the XD3P engine or DI engine. I think they may discontinue the XD3P due to BSIV norms soon.
Old 19th February 2010, 18:40   #4
BHPian

The 4WD is still available on order here in Trivandrum. But the demand is so low that they might not continue it after April.

Has anyone done up the interiors of the Bolero? I mean done up as in leather trim on dash, steering, doorpads etc, like on the Indica Vista Limited Edition. Is it possible to get that kind of work done in an upholstery shop? I'm asking because I'm planning to buy a new Bolero, and it would make sense to get an SLE now and get the interior detailed later.
Old 19th February 2010, 23:32   #5
Senior - BHPian

@vivekgk you are correct, the XD3P will be discontinued soon due to the new emission norms, anyone among you willing to purchase a new XD3P, please place your orders soon.

Spike

Last edited by SPIKE ARRESTOR : 19th February 2010 at 23:35.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks