Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 10th March 2010, 00:21   #16
Senior - BHPian

so you have started making changes to your red horse.

nice to see you changing little things which does reflect the vehicle with the owner!

keep this thread alive by regular updates.
Old 10th March 2010, 00:40   #17
BHPian

Congrats on your new ride Harneet! Best part is you got it from a fellow t-bhpian. Must say it has been restored very well. Please try and maintain the originality of the vehicle.

Is that an OHC VTEC I see in one of your uploaded snaps..!?

Cheers,
Avinash
Old 10th March 2010, 01:25   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
so you have started making changes to your red horse.

nice to see you changing little things which does reflect the vehicle with the owner!

keep this thread alive by regular updates.
Parm I believe in doing things myself so have started small things which I can manage on my own. I would update next week about the Gypsy free flow exhaust system by Auto Mech.

Quote:
Originally Posted by avinash_m View Post
Congrats on your new ride Harneet! Best part is you got it from a fellow t-bhpian. Must say it has been restored very well. Please try and maintain the originality of the vehicle.

Is that an OHC VTEC I see in one of your uploaded snaps..!?

Cheers,
Avinash
Avinash it is gr8 to get the machine from fellow bhpian. It always helps in getting suggestions from the previous owner. Yes it was restored with very well. I am just going to enhance the performance of this vehicle. I am not sure if it is City Vtec I or II.
Old 10th March 2010, 23:26   #19
Senior - BHPian

I just love those mirrors man, i am also hunting for it in mumbai.
Old 11th March 2010, 09:31   #20
BHPian

Harneet, so you have started adding your flavour's to the gypsy, red grear nob and red gear boot. Anyways the side mirrors look really nice.

While you were looking for side mirrors for your gypsy, did you ever come across these kinda side mirrors. I have been looking to get them for a while now.
Attached Thumbnails
My first 4x4 vehicle Gypsy King-gypsy12.jpg  

My first 4x4 vehicle Gypsy King-gypsy4.jpg  

Old 11th March 2010, 09:45   #21
BHPian

Harneet - congratulations on this sweet buy. I was also keeping an eye on this baby. Unfortunately I was out of India at that time. Anyways congratulations again. What you have here is one tastefully modified Gypsy. What every Gypsy owner would love to do.
Old 11th March 2010, 19:58   #22
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
I just love those mirrors man, i am also hunting for it in mumbai.
Thanks Desmosedici, the mirrors should be easily available with trucks spare part shops in Mumbai. The one I have installed are made by company named Shiva. They are also available in chrome finish, I saw them installed on a Army Gypsy but were badly rusted.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amar82 View Post
Harneet, so you have started adding your flavour's to the gypsy , red grear nob and red gear boot. Anyways the side mirrors look really nice.
While you were looking for side mirrors for your gypsy, did you ever come across these kinda side mirrors. I have been looking to get them for a while now.
Hey Amar, I was waiting for some things that I had ordered so decided to add some cosmetic . I have seen these mirrors on few trucks, I am sure we can find them some place in mayapuri, karolbagh or Kashmere gate. I believe they need to be drilled in two different places, there are many options available like the one I have installed which can be fitted at original fitted glass holes. Anyways it’s personal choice & if you like them we will look for them. Congrax on the new Gypsy.

Quote:
Originally Posted by the VTEC guy View Post
Harneet - congratulations on this sweet buy. I was also keeping an eye on this baby. Unfortunately I was out of India at that time. Anyways congratulations again. What you have here is one tastefully modified Gypsy. What every Gypsy owner would love to do.
Thanks Vtec guy, Yes I completely it is a one tastefully restored Gypsy, I am working hard on making it better. Thanks again
Old 11th March 2010, 22:11   #23
BHPian

One more interesting thread... Keep it up Harneet.
Old 14th March 2010, 02:45   #24
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rossi View Post
One more interesting thread... Keep it up Harneet.
Thanks Rossi I have learnt a lot from your threads.

Today I went to mayapuri to get some stuff for the Gypsy. I found few interesting things. I liked the Gypsy bumper guard, check the pic. Can someone tell me if they have seen this one? If yes where can i get it & what is the price?
Attached Thumbnails
My first 4x4 vehicle Gypsy King-picture-055.jpg  

My first 4x4 vehicle Gypsy King-picture-071.jpg  

Old 24th March 2012, 13:54   #25
BANNED

Re: My first 4x4 vehicle Gypsy King

I dont want to open a new thread just for this. Where can I get these L+R mirror assembly in Bangalore? How much would it cost?

Thanks

Old 24th March 2012, 21:38   #26
BHPian

Re: My first 4x4 vehicle Gypsy King

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragul View Post
I dont want to open a new thread just for this. Where can I get these L+R mirror assembly in Bangalore? How much would it cost?

Thanks

Ragul i got them for Rs 300/- not sure what where would it be available in Bangalore. Good luck for finding them.

Regards
Harneet
Old 25th March 2012, 11:45   #27
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarneetBarmy

Thanks Rossi I have learnt a lot from your threads.

Today I went to mayapuri to get some stuff for the Gypsy. I found few interesting things. I liked the Gypsy bumper guard, check the pic. Can someone tell me if they have seen this one? If yes where can i get it & what is the price?
Looks like a TATA SUMO GUARD.

Thanks,
KRISHNA

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks