Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 6th May 2010, 00:02   #121
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by offroad_maniac View Post
I dont want to wake up Arka.
(May be it will make him & others VERY VERY Happy, but again the ..)

Let it come as it comes...
o_m, can't wait to hear. It sure sounds exciting, even though I don't know what it is.

If it will make Arka happy, then I'm sure it's a super offering with the works and desires that most jeepers/offroaders have.

Go on share the sighting, the waits are sure killing.

Yikes!
Old 6th May 2010, 00:03   #122
BHPian

Dear Behram Sir, has there been any progress on the development of the all new SWB or the CL340 with the new drive line and suspension.

Given that we have very little or no competition in this segment at present, it sure holds a lot of potential and growth (the SWB). Just thinking out of the box, do we think of building an all new hybrid 4X4 or an electric 4X4 on a SWB that could drive around the city as well as tread offroad.

I've heard of electric tractors for farm use, never seen one though and I see the future sure holds a lot of potential for electric and hybrids.

I'm aware that the Scorpio has a concept been built with a hybrid engine.

Just a thought!

Yikes!

Last edited by yikes6633 : 6th May 2010 at 00:13. Reason: Spelling correction/typo
Old 6th May 2010, 12:50   #123
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikes6633 View Post
Dear Behram Sir, has there been any progress on the development of the all new SWB or the CL340 with the new drive line and suspension.

Given that we have very little or no competition in this segment at present, it sure holds a lot of potential and growth (the SWB). Just thinking out of the box, do we think of building an all new hybrid 4X4 or an electric 4X4 on a SWB that could drive around the city as well as tread offroad.

I've heard of electric tractors for farm use, never seen one though and I see the future sure holds a lot of potential for electric and hybrids.

I'm aware that the Scorpio has a concept been built with a hybrid engine.

Just a thought!

Yikes!
I have my own doubts on launch of electric 4X4 or tractor considering we are a power starved nation till 2020.
Old 7th May 2010, 10:51   #124
GTO
Team-BHP Support

This thread has served its purpose. Now closed.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed