Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 31st March 2010, 22:14   #1
Distinguished - BHPian

Coe - Centre Of Excellence - 4 Wheel Drive

Dear all - As we in the organization move from one financial year to another, it becomes a natural progression that we look very closely at newer opportunities for us to base our business progress, customer delight focus and growth. As the standard of living in our country progresses, expression of one's lifestyle has become a necessary requirement of people. Out of the various modes people use to express themselves, off roading in 4 wheel drive vehicles has become one of the preferred modes of this expression. We realize and recognize the potential that this essential activity brings to us, not only as a business but also as a means by which we interact with you all, build customer goodwill and progress the brand awareness and loyalty.

It gives me immense pleasure to inform all of you that from tomorrow, I take over additional responsibility as HEAD COE - 4 WHEEL DRIVE / CULT VEHICLES at Mahindra & Mahindra Ltd.

Guys, I am essentially one of you. Over the last one year and 3 months, thanks to all of you and TeamBHP, I think I can state that I have recieved more than my share of recognition as a 4 wheel drive enthusiast and I humbly thank each and every one of you for the same.

I now request you to please share your 4 wheel drive related requirements, needs, emotions and anything else that you may want to share in this thread. We are already interacting on the Thar thread which is only one amongst many M&M 4 wheel drive products playing around in my head. I firmly believe that utilization of this thread will bring out the best amongst all of us, which will finally benefit everybody, you as our brand ambassadors and the organization, where I shall endeavour to bring to you more and more exciting 4 wheel drive possibilities / products.

And by the way, the Thar is well on its way to you, in 4 wheel drive as well as in 2 wheel drive configurations..

Please accept my best personal regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Old 31st March 2010, 22:20   #2
BHPian

Congratulations Sir!

And we are on our way to the showrooms :thumbs
Old 31st March 2010, 22:32   #3
Senior - BHPian

Thats a great news BD Sir. I am sure with you in that key position the Indian 4x4 scenario will get to see some good product line up in coming days
And nice to know that quite practical decision on the Thar and hope there is categorization of basic and fully loaded versions in the 4wd Thar variant as well.
Wishing success on your new assignment.
-Regards,
Old 31st March 2010, 22:45   #4
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations Behram. Hopefully under your guidance, the step motherly treatment to 4x4s like scorpio 4x4 etc., will stop, and 4x4 enthusiasts can expect simultaneous launches!
Old 31st March 2010, 22:52   #5

Congratulations Behram Sir on your new role.

The Thar site is really good. Will check it out in the showroom soon.
Old 31st March 2010, 22:55   #6
BHPian

Congratulations sir on the new role. Also, in regards to THAR hitting the showrooms soon, i hope it will bring out a new breed of 4X4 enthusiast.
Old 31st March 2010, 22:58   #7
BHPian

Congratulations Dhabhar Saheb, wishing you all the best for the new role and many more in the future.

Regards

MMM
Old 31st March 2010, 23:00   #8
Senior - BHPian

Congrats Sirji.. Looking forward to THAR's arrival.

You have an added job now. Hope you continue to give technical help on Fiats for Fiat fans like me!
Old 31st March 2010, 23:07   #9
Team-BHP Support

Congratulations Behram! This is indeed an excellent news! Wishing you the very best for the additional responsibilities and look forward to great deal of action from your new department.

cheers
Jaggu
Old 31st March 2010, 23:08   #10
Senior - BHPian

Dear Behram,

Wishing you all the best in the new role.

The COE is in very capable hands!
Old 31st March 2010, 23:08   #11
Senior - BHPian

Congratulations Behram Sir, looking forward to more positive product news from the Mahindra stable.
Old 1st April 2010, 07:10   #12
Senior - BHPian

Behram Saab, Congrats on the added responsibilities. We` look forward to seeing some cult vehicles revived like the CL340/Classic and 4x4 playing a little more centre stage in M&M overall strategy
Old 1st April 2010, 08:25   #13
Distinguished - BHPian

Behram sir, Congratulations ! Wishing you the best for this new, bigger role, and in everything you do.
Old 1st April 2010, 08:39   #14
BHPian

Congratulations Sir,

This is really a good news - I am sure we would see further Transformation of Products from Mahindra - to the name & the implementation of - centre of excellence.

Congratulation for your new additional responsibility.

Thanks & Regards
Anupam

Last edited by anupam00 : 1st April 2010 at 08:39. Reason: updated
Old 1st April 2010, 08:41   #15
BHPian

Congratulations to you sir, this is great news now we really know that Mahindra is giving the 4x4 vehicles a serious thought. The Thar being the first with your help and we know that there are going to be many many more 4x4 vehicles with you sir now in the drivers seat.
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks