Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 20th April 2010, 12:01   #76
Senior - BHPian

Hey BTW, have you decided on the dates to drive down to mumbai.
Old 20th April 2010, 12:40   #77
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Hey BTW, have you decided on the dates to drive down to mumbai.
Not yet dude. Iam flying on 3rd of May. Will bring jeep along with my furniture and family after 4 months. Its easier that way. Till i get my jeep, iam the care of Mumbaiker Jeepers for next 4 months
Old 20th April 2010, 13:21   #78
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud_Chaser View Post
If you are buying a flat in a new building in Mumbai the trend is that you have to pay seperatly for a enclosed or open parking, if not the flat owners can park their cars in any open area available in the building premises. Post sale of all the flats the owners form a society and the builder hands over all the authority to the society. Most of the new societies in my area (IC Extension, Link Road, Dahisar) have made it a rule that the preference would be give to the owners first and then if any space is available then to the people staying on rent.
Thanks for info. However here in Bangalore, mostly all flats don't have common parking area except the high end.
Old 20th April 2010, 22:28   #79
Senior - BHPian

Hi,
Was not paying attention to this thread, so rather late, but still congrats for landing what seems to be a dream job.

Advice from a person who has bought/ sold/ scrapped a few jeeps:- Don't hold onto your jeep as in "till death do us part". Be on the lookout for something better to replace it with, but till such time, don't sell it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinod_nookala View Post
Thank you for your well wishes! My role for now is in great escapes and will eventually lead to marketing and promotion of 4wd vehicles. Yes, giving market feedback on 4wd vehicles is also what i am expecting to do. Lets hope for the best and long way to go.
Is that why you were interested in my opinion on the Bolero 4x4?

Regards
Sutripta
Old 21st April 2010, 11:47   #80
Senior - BHPian

Till death do us part!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sutripta View Post
Hi,
Was not paying attention to this thread, so rather late, but still congrats for landing what seems to be a dream job.

Advice from a person who has bought/ sold/ scrapped a few jeeps:- Don't hold onto your jeep as in "till death do us part". Be on the lookout for something better to replace it with, but till such time, don't sell it.

Is that why you were interested in my opinion on the Bolero 4x4?

Regards
Sutripta
Suripta,
Thanks, a very valuable advise and i liked the way you put it. Iam keeping all options open.

Well, my interest in your new Bolero 4wd review was personal rather than professional.

Last edited by vinod_nookala : 21st April 2010 at 11:48.
Old 21st April 2010, 15:35   #81
BHPian

Quote:
Hi Sabreesh,
Long time man, once you sold your CJ 500 you have almost dissappeared! Please update about your new GPW. Will surely catch up with you soon:-))
I am hardly able to access Team BHP cos its blocked in my office :( The irony in my life is that the GPW had to be sold. the 500D still remains close to my heart and is very much with me.

There is some work going on the JEEP which when done, it will be off-road ready.

Will surely catch up with you once you are here. I have pm'ed you my mobile number. See you soon.
Old 21st April 2010, 21:33   #82
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Well, my interest in your new Bolero 4wd review was personal rather than professional.
In that case my advice would be wait for the Storm 4x4. Or stick to a normal car. My needs, and perspective are rather different. Amongst other things, I have alternate 4x4 vehicles. I see, and use the Armada 4x4 (and now the Bolero SLX 4x4) as an Ambassador with insurance.

Regards
Sutripta

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks