Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th April 2010, 11:03   #46
Senior - BHPian
 
Parm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a Toyota!
Posts: 2,731
Thanked: 701 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default

the body of the jeep can be transformed as per the needs and specifications. and i dont doubt the workmanship on these jeeps..

..but the doubt remains in my mind about the mechanicals/technicals of the jeep. how good the engine/transmission have been worked upon? because the jeep is known for its frequent leaks and squeaks and frequency of remaining inside a garage than outside!

please update me on the quality of the workmanship on the engine and transmission.
Parm is offline  
Old 26th April 2010, 12:36   #47
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 280
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
the body of the jeep can be transformed as per the needs and specifications. and i dont doubt the workmanship on these jeeps..

..but the doubt remains in my mind about the mechanicals/technicals of the jeep. how good the engine/transmission have been worked upon? because the jeep is known for its frequent leaks and squeaks and frequency of remaining inside a garage than outside!

please update me on the quality of the workmanship on the engine and transmission.
These Jeeps are completely dismantled and each and every part is checked and changed if required.. The parts are polished and coated well.. The engine, transmission, chassis, etc is completely refined and are restored as new. They install new brake pads, drums, wires of break, clutch and accelerator and also many other parts in the Jeep..
The Modifier (Jasbir Singh) believes that jeeps should not only look good but should perform best in every condition, so he builds each and every jeep from scratch to a brand new one.. These jeeps are much better and tougher than new jeeps in the market..

You will come to know when you will see the pic of the engine, Transmission, chassis, etc of my Jeep..
Jassy1313 is offline  
Old 26th April 2010, 12:55   #48
Senior - BHPian
 
Parm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: in a Toyota!
Posts: 2,731
Thanked: 701 Times
Infractions: 0/1 (4)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy1313 View Post
These Jeeps are completely dismantled and each and every part is checked and changed if required.. The parts are polished and coated well.. The engine, transmission, chassis, etc is completely refined and are restored as new. They install new brake pads, drums, wires of break, clutch and accelerator and also many other parts in the Jeep..
The Modifier (Jasbir Singh) believes that jeeps should not only look good but should perform best in every condition, so he builds each and every jeep from scratch to a brand new one.. These jeeps are much better and tougher than new jeeps in the market..

You will come to know when you will see the pic of the engine, Transmission, chassis, etc of my Jeep..
thats a very heavy statement you made Jassy Saab!

lagda Jasbir Singh poora dil laa kay kamm kardey ya!

i dont mind sending him an ex-army jeep from Delhi and getting it restored from bumper to bumper, if the vehicles restored by him are so good!

i would be watching this thread very keenly. any way i can have his contact details, you can PM me.

changa pher chardi kalan.
Parm is offline  
Old 26th April 2010, 13:15   #49
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 280
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Parm View Post
thats a very heavy statement you made Jassy Saab!

lagda Jasbir Singh poora dil laa kay kamm kardey ya!

i dont mind sending him an ex-army jeep from Delhi and getting it restored from bumper to bumper, if the vehicles restored by him are so good!

i would be watching this thread very keenly. any way i can have his contact details, you can PM me.

changa pher chardi kalan.
Hi Parm,
Jasbir Paaji builds every jeep as if he is buliding for his own coz he is very passionate about these jeeps.. I Have sent you his details via PM.. You can contact him and inquire.. you can even purchase an ex-army jeep if you want from him as he also deals in them and you can restore or modify..

Regards,
Jassy..
Jassy1313 is offline  
Old 26th April 2010, 21:49   #50
Senior - BHPian
 
Desmosedici's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 1,417
Thanked: 432 Times
Default

Looks like you have found one helluva mech mate.

The off white jeep looks superb, but that contraption at the back to hold the spare wheel, wouldnt it block the rear view completely.
Desmosedici is offline  
Old 26th April 2010, 22:42   #51
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 280
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desmosedici View Post
Looks like you have found one helluva mech mate.

The off white jeep looks superb, but that contraption at the back to hold the spare wheel, wouldnt it block the rear view completely.
ya it might but it depends upon the customer.. if the customer wants such mods then its ok for the modifier.. and i think if you are driving such a monster then you don't need to look behind..
Jassy1313 is offline  
Old 27th April 2010, 16:07   #52
girishbhat
 
Posts: n/a
Default

That white jeep looks very cool..
 
Old 28th April 2010, 19:47   #53
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 280
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

Some more pics of Jeeps done by my Modifier (Jasbir Singh)..
Attached Thumbnails
My Monster(MM) 550-dsc_0102.jpg  

Attached Images
      
Jassy1313 is offline  
Old 28th April 2010, 20:12   #54
Senior - BHPian
 
SPIKE ARRESTOR's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Germany
Posts: 2,762
Thanked: 1,024 Times
Default

awesome stuff jassy, your jeep is in good hands, what about the mechanicals, is he good in mechanicals too?

Spike
SPIKE ARRESTOR is offline  
Old 28th April 2010, 21:39   #55
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 280
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SPIKE ARRESTOR View Post
awesome stuff jassy, your jeep is in good hands, what about the mechanicals, is he good in mechanicals too?

Spike
if we talk about the mechanical thing then he is way too good.. awesome is the word brother..
Jassy1313 is offline  
Old 28th April 2010, 22:39   #56
BHPian
 
offroad_maniac's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Thane-Mumbai
Posts: 462
Thanked: 46 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy1313 View Post
if we talk about the mechanical thing then he is way too good.. awesome is the word brother..
Yes. can see that from Chassis & Engine pics. The engine looks like brand new. Very good skills & passion. That last ka white jeep looks fantastic. Almost like that display-Thar in SA.

Please post some more pics of your jeep as updates.
offroad_maniac is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 00:18   #57
Senior - BHPian
 
jeepster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MH24 aka LATUR
Posts: 1,624
Thanked: 1,424 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy1313 View Post
Some more pics of Jeeps done by my Modifier (Jasbir Singh)..
hi Jassy1313
never seen this kind of detailed work in pune except few punekar Bphpians.
pm me the address & contact no. of the workshop. (asap)

regards
nikhil
jeepster is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 00:33   #58
BHPian
 
Jassy1313's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 280
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
hi Jassy1313
never seen this kind of detailed work in pune except few punekar Bphpians.
pm me the address & contact no. of the workshop. (asap)

regards
nikhil
jeepster,
I hve sent u my modifier's details.. do check ur inbox..

regards,
Jassy..
Jassy1313 is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 08:26   #59
Senior - BHPian
 
jeepster's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: MH24 aka LATUR
Posts: 1,624
Thanked: 1,424 Times
Default

thanks for the info jassy.
jeepster is offline  
Old 29th April 2010, 10:38   #60
BHPian
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 124
Thanked: 18 Times
Default new jeep lover question

Hi,

What would a jeep like the white one all done up and maybe with a hard top and air con cost?

Anyway I could lay my hands on such a beast?


Regards,

Chaunfa
chaunfa is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2020, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks