Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 29th April 2010, 10:44   #61
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chaunfa View Post
Hi,

What would a jeep like the white one all done up and maybe with a hard top and air con cost?

Anyway I could lay my hands on such a beast?

Regards,

Chaunfa
hey brother,
You can get all the info regarding your queries from my Modifier (Jasbir Singh) itself.. I am sending you his details via PM..
Regards,
Jassy..
Old 29th April 2010, 11:22   #62
BHPian

Very cleanly restored Jeeps. Especially the white one is looking great (Wheels of the brown Jeep would have also suited the White jeep ). The Front bumper design is very neat.

Are you planning to put a Winch in the front bumper.
Old 29th April 2010, 11:25   #63
Muzungu

i must say the quality of the workmanship on the body work is excellent but i think they are a bit overdone, the wheels add bling bling factor to the jeeps.

are they all 4WD or Bling Bling only?

i would still like to hear about the quality of work gone into reconditioning of the engine and other mechanical parts!

Old 29th April 2010, 12:01   #64
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.R.Boruwa View Post
Very cleanly restored Jeeps. Especially the white one is looking great (Wheels of the brown Jeep would have also suited the White jeep ). The Front bumper design is very neat.

Are you planning to put a Winch in the front bumper.
ya i m planning to put a winch later..
Old 29th April 2010, 12:17   #65
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzungu View Post
i must say the quality of the workmanship on the body work is excellent but i think they are a bit overdone, the wheels add bling bling factor to the jeeps.

are they all 4WD or Bling Bling only?

i would still like to hear about the quality of work gone into reconditioning of the engine and other mechanical parts!
they all are 4wd.. Regarding your concern about the quality of work in engine and other mechanical parts I request you to please go through the entire Thread..
Old 29th April 2010, 12:39   #66
Muzungu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy1313 View Post
they all are 4wd.. Regarding your concern about the quality of work in engine and other mechanical parts I request you to please go through the entire Thread..
jassy saab,

i have gone through the whole thread and seen the photos of the chassis and the engine/gearbox.

well the photos do the justice of making them look neat and clean, but what kind of reconditioning has been done to make them not prone to frequent visits to the garage!

i dont doubt your trust in Jasbir singh (your name is Jassy,short for Jasbir?) and his workmanship. but i have my doubts and would love to have them cleared so that i can trust him with an ex-army jeep for myself.

Old 29th April 2010, 13:38   #67
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Muzungu View Post
jassy saab,

i have gone through the whole thread and seen the photos of the chassis and the engine/gearbox.

well the photos do the justice of making them look neat and clean, but what kind of reconditioning has been done to make them not prone to frequent visits to the garage!

i dont doubt your trust in Jasbir singh (your name is Jassy,short for Jasbir?) and his workmanship. but i have my doubts and would love to have them cleared so that i can trust him with an ex-army jeep for myself.
My Name is Jaswinder Singh (Jassy) and my Modifier's Name is Jasbir Singh (Toto) and he Owns that garage.. Regarding the workmanship I request you to please contact him and get the entire details of the process..
I am sending you a PM regarding his Contact Details.. call him and clear your queries..
Regards,
Jassy..
Old 29th April 2010, 13:45   #68
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jassy1313 View Post
My Name is Jaswinder Singh (Jassy) and my Modifier's Name is Jasbir Singh (Toto) and he Owns that garage.. Regarding the workmanship I request you to please contact him and get the entire details of the process..
I am sending you a PM regarding his Contact Details.. call him and clear your queries..
Regards,
Jassy..
Can you PM me his address and phone number. Most of us offroaders (Allan, Devang, Ibrahim, etc) are going to be in pune over the weekend for the autocross and would love to have a look at his place and interact with him.
Old 29th April 2010, 14:16   #69
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Can you PM me his address and phone number. Most of us offroaders (Allan, Devang, Ibrahim, etc) are going to be in pune over the weekend for the autocross and would love to have a look at his place and interact with him.
I hve sent you his details..
check your inbox brother..

Regards,
Jassy..
Old 30th April 2010, 08:06   #70
BHPian

Updated pics of the Jeep- 29/4/2010..
Attached Thumbnails
My Monster(MM) 550-100_8083.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-100_8087.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-100_8084.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-100_8086.jpg  

Old 30th April 2010, 12:05   #71
BHPian

Can you PM me his address and phone number Jassy..m travelling to pune this weekend so would love to have a look at his place and interact with him..i had postponed my decision to buy a jeep and customize it but looking at this thread i might have to follow ur route
Old 30th April 2010, 12:07   #72
Distinguished - BHPian

Jassy, with the amount of people asking for his contact, i think you should just put it up here for all to see.
Old 30th April 2010, 12:40   #73
BHPian

Really nice to see the work quality and the passion towards making these jeeps... Awsum job Mr Jasbir and congrats Jassy.
Like Teja said plz have his details mentioned here, so that anyone can call him.
Old 30th April 2010, 12:42   #74
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tejas@perioimpl View Post
Jassy, with the amount of people asking for his contact, i think you should just put it up here for all to see.
Are we allowed to display contact details of the person from whom we bought or modifying our vehicle??

If administrator has no issues I am ready to put it up..

Regards,
Jassy..
Old 1st May 2010, 02:52   #75
BHPian

Got the metal die made from my Dad's factory on the CNC machine..
This is just a sample sheet..
Attached Thumbnails
My Monster(MM) 550-dsc_0001.jpg  

My Monster(MM) 550-dsc_0003.jpg  

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks