Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles


Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 26th August 2010, 17:43   #1
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 218
Thanked: 28 Times
Default Need Help! Invoice of 2006 Gypsy

Guys I need a small help. To register my recently acquired 2006 gypsy in Navi Mumbai. I need the copy of invoice of any 2006 purchased gypsy.

If any of you bhpians can send me the scanned copy on my mail id- alok92@gmail.com, it will be a gr8 help.


thanks & rgds,

Alok
Crazy4Power is offline  
Old 26th August 2010, 17:49   #2
BHPian
 
Ardy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Hyderabad
Posts: 613
Thanked: 86 Times
Default

I am also looking for similar help to transfer my PB registered ex-Army Gypsy in Hyderabad. If someone has a copy of 1999 Gypsy, please PM me.

Thanks in advance.

Cheers,
Ardy is offline  
Old 26th August 2010, 18:02   #3
BANNED
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Chennai
Posts: 1,379
Thanked: 108 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Power View Post
Guys I need a small help. To register my recently acquired 2006 gypsy in Navi Mumbai. I need the copy of invoice of any 2006 purchased gypsy.

If any of you bhpians can send me the scanned copy on my mail id- alok92@gmail.com, it will be a gr8 help.


thanks & rgds,

Alok
why will you need a invoice for a already registered vehicle,its required only for reregistration or Ex-army vehicles.

if is just transfer of name you dont need it
joshguy is offline  
Old 26th August 2010, 19:21   #4
BHPian
 
rahultomahawk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Thane
Posts: 175
Thanked: 62 Times
Default

i faced a similar problem for my landcruiser. There is a person in thane will guve you the invoice in your name , will charge around 500-1000. he took 1000 for my lc. for Indian vehicles he might charge less. Just submitted it in RTO thane today.Take all your papers along. If you need any help please pm me
rahultomahawk is offline  
Old 26th August 2010, 22:23   #5
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: zxc
Posts: 3,393
Thanked: 702 Times
Default

isn't this illegal.?
SirAlec is offline  
Old 26th August 2010, 22:47   #6
BHPian
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Mumbai
Posts: 218
Thanked: 28 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by joshguy View Post
why will you need a invoice for a already registered vehicle,its required only for reregistration or Ex-army vehicles.

if is just transfer of name you dont need it
RTO calculates the depreciation based on its ex-showroom cost @ the time of purchase. If you don't give the invoice they take the current cost of same model to calculate the depreciation. Due to this we end up paying more tax.

@rahultomahawk - pls pm me the contact detail.

thanks!
Crazy4Power is offline  
Old 26th August 2010, 23:34   #7
Team-BHP Support
 
Samurai's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: Bangalore/Udupi
Posts: 24,631
Thanked: 28,141 Times
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crazy4Power View Post
Guys I need a small help. To register my recently acquired 2006 gypsy in Navi Mumbai. I need the copy of invoice of any 2006 purchased gypsy.
Go to your nearest Maruti dealer and ask for a price certificate for a 2006 Gypsy. If they have sold a Gypsy in 2006, they simply have to mention the amount and give you that certificate. It will be considered same as invoice for this purpose. They might charge you for that certificate.
Samurai is offline  
Old 27th August 2010, 23:32   #8
Senior - BHPian
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: zxc
Posts: 3,393
Thanked: 702 Times
Default

In Rajasthan its much simpler. To transfer an old car the tax calculated is 1/4 of invoice value of new model. (same RJ-RJ transfer and name transfer)

If you bring from other state then they will charge the tax of a new car.
SirAlec is offline  
Old 5th June 2012, 17:39   #9
Senior - BHPian
 
KSM-Vtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MH-02-India-Bombay-Bandra
Posts: 1,562
Thanked: 446 Times
Default Re: Need Help! Invoice of 2006 Gypsy

Guys need help on similar lines, looking for a Gypsy invoice issued anytime in the 2000-2011 period. Please let me know if anyone can share a soft copy and i will send you my email id.
KSM-Vtec is offline  
Old 6th June 2012, 11:28   #10
BHPian
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NJ & Pune
Posts: 51
Thanked: 15 Times
Default Re: Need Help! Invoice of 2006 Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSM-Vtec View Post
Guys need help on similar lines, looking for a Gypsy invoice issued anytime in the 2000-2011 period. Please let me know if anyone can share a soft copy and i will send you my email id.
Kaushik.

I am trying to get hold of one from Pune myself. I have a few contacts in Kudale, and have been promised one in a weeks time. If I manage to get hold of it, will share the same with you. Please let me know, if you manage to get hold of one as well .
xtremedeep is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 6th June 2012, 11:35   #11
Senior - BHPian
 
KSM-Vtec's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: MH-02-India-Bombay-Bandra
Posts: 1,562
Thanked: 446 Times
Default Re: Need Help! Invoice of 2006 Gypsy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtremedeep View Post
Kaushik.

I am trying to get hold of one from Pune myself. I have a few contacts in Kudale, and have been promised one in a weeks time. If I manage to get hold of it, will share the same with you. Please let me know, if you manage to get hold of one as well .
Thanks! sure will PM you if i get one from somewhere.
KSM-Vtec is offline  
Reply

Most Viewed
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Copyright 2000 - 2021, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks