Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th October 2012, 21:00   #106
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by car love

Hello Sir,
Your LC is an absolute monster. It was a treat seeing all those pictures. I recently saw a white LC with a huge high lift kit here in Bangalore. The owner said it was done in mumbai and i looked up the Facebook page he had given as address also but now I have lost the link. The person running the operation had a Christian name, you have any idea Sir who that could be and his website/facebook page if any?..According to the owner of the LC this person is famous for high lift kits/off road suspensions etc...Thanks
Hi Car Love,
Zac is the dealer for ironman4x4 prducts in india his contact number is 09611291919. I think that white LC belongs to Phillipos Mathaies . He is delhi based.
I have sold the Landcruiser now got a new Fortuner .

Quote:
Originally Posted by RS_DEL
Hello

Just came across your thread today. Not only do you have a vehicle which would make anyone envious, you are putting it to use in a manner which was most likely the way it was meant to be used when the engineers designed it.

Wishing you many memorable and safe expeditions in it.

Cheers
Hi RS,
I have sold my Landcruiser , got myself a New fortuner have done it up the same way as my ols Landcruiser. Thanks a lot for your wishes.
Rahul

Note from the Team-BHP Support: Please use the EDIT or MULTI-QUOTE buttons instead of typing one post after another on the same thread.
Attached Thumbnails
My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78-image1535714768.jpg  

My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78-image1769235027.jpg  

My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78-image676839998.jpg  

My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78-image2154631787.jpg  

Last edited by n_aditya : 9th October 2012 at 22:05. Reason: posts merged...
rahultomahawk is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 11th October 2012, 10:31   #107
Senior - BHPian

Re: My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78

Heard from renegade about your LC and great to see the pictures. The 2nd one in particular is just awesome for the overall location perspective. Though your LC was a unique vehicle, good choice to go for a new Fortuner as replacement. Wish you many happy miles ahead.
Old 11th October 2012, 14:59   #108
BHPian

Re: My New Baby Toyota Landcruiser Lj78

Excellent Pics Rahul,

Pl post some more "In-action" pics of TFort.

Any specific reason why you sold off the old LC. Have you used the same Ironman stuff from old LC or is it new.

Thanks for sharing and have good time with New T Fortuner.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks