Team-BHP > 4x4 & Off-Roading > 4x4 Vehicles
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 9th April 2011, 21:48   #61
BHPian

Re: The Most Practical MM540

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHABHAR.BEHRAM View Post
Dear Vijay - I have gone through this thread word by word, line by line. The vehicle really looked good after restoration. Best of luck with your "next vehicle". .

Best regards,

Behram Dhabhar
Thankyou Mr. Behram.....The next one will be better than this with a lot more features and power
Old 23rd June 2011, 16:42   #62
Distinguished - BHPian

Dear Vijay,

Can you post pics of how you have reinforced the front hard top?
Old 10th August 2011, 19:02   #63
Senior - BHPian

It is a small world...

Out of the blue, last saturday 6-aug, Mr.K from TBhp sends me a PM saying his friend has a jeep that needs a slight attention. Turns out Mr.SSS is the new owner of this beauty and beast (package). We catch up on sunday morning, do a little offroading.

Prima facie, it looks like BA10 is too tall geared for offroading (compared to a KMT), but I may be wrong. We couldnt yet check what diff ratio's this is running on, but on-road - THIS is a MONSTOR, seamless power delivery just like a bolero. 5+1 GB is smoother than butter!! Wide axles with disc brakes offers a LOT of stability. May be the 31" tyres demand that extra gas while offroading, but I could not confirm...

Anyways, due to some necessity, the jeep was pushed into Paint shop (my hosur painter) for a full OUTER recoat of black color. After 3 jeeps this year, this was the 4th jeep that went under the gun under my eyes. For all my painter is worth, I was crap scared that I did not want another 7 month job...!!

Guess what, today evening at 1700Hours, the jeep was ready (8 hours FLAT)!! Guess Ramzan has its own expenses and some extra cash is always helpful to my painter. Some pics tomm...

Last edited by svsantosh : 10th August 2011 at 19:03.
Old 11th August 2011, 13:50   #64
Senior - BHPian

Ready for some paper action (inside the RTO) Green was a no-no!!!!

The Most Practical MM540-img0205a.jpg

The Most Practical MM540-img0206a.jpg

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks