Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 7th May 2009, 17:37   #166

This is by far the most socially interactive forum i have come across , keep up the great work
Old 8th August 2009, 08:56   #167
BHPian

Hi Team BHP,

I don't know of any other forum that comes even miles close to this one in sheer intensity. It is a superb work all you support guys are putting in. For me the nostalgia is that of reading grammar and spelling of my school days. Indeed a commendable effort has gone into keeping this forum at its high level of decorum, and that is no mean task, I know.

I thank you all for this, and wish you well to continue with this great task.
Old 3rd October 2009, 01:51   #168
BHPian

Its great to know the amount of work the mods do to keep Team BHP the way it is. I'm proud to be a member
Old 6th October 2009, 12:56   #169
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarunt View Post
Its great to know the amount of work the mods do to keep Team BHP the way it is. I'm proud to be a member
You just said what i wanted to say freind.
Team-BHP rocks, and i promise to maintain & help in improving its quality.
Old 8th October 2009, 14:22   #170
Senior - BHPian

Two months back, I was all along searching in the internet for some website where I can get advise regarding latest sedans, its pros and cons. I came across many websites(I dont want to name those here) but among them ,one I got more attention was/is Team-BHP. I scrolled down various threads for days before I took the decision about my dream car. Rest of the story is already exchanged in this forum.

Great Going Team, Congratulations to all who is behind the stage and also for those who are supporting with immense knowledge about their respective fields especially the car community. Thanks to all good people involved in this.
Thanks
Old 8th October 2009, 15:11   #171
Senior - BHPian

Its really a great work that you guys are doing. With the amount of information that every team-bhpian is empowered with, I guess he/she will be respected in every circles of society(not just the auto circles). With the so much work that goes into to maintain the quality of the site, I always keep thinking what would be our contribution to help you guys in our ordeal.

As mentioned earlier, this site is the most disciplined and yet fun-filled site one can find. Thats purely because of you moderators. Hats off to you guys.
Old 24th October 2009, 16:57   #172
BHPian

When I started the search for my new Car more than 6 months back, I stumbled upon quite a few Auto-forums. But the wealth of information on Team-BHP really stumped me. As I continued to follow the threads and reviews closely, I was amazed by the discipline of the members and the quality of the information that was available here.

Most of us being in IT/Software can understand what it takes to manage/maintain such huge forums with such large memberships. The challenges to keep up with the performance of the servers which takes quite a few million hits, and more importantly to control the quality of information by scanning for unstructured text (sms lingo and so on).

No words are enough to thank the Mods for this humongous effort which is not only helping people gain knowledge, make better informed decisions, ignite their passion for thier Cars/Bike/Driving but also building a ever growing closely knit community of Auto-Enthusiasts.

Kudos to Team-BHP and the Mods.
Old 26th October 2009, 13:20   #173
BHPian

An effort worthy by all means, shows in the overall quality of the website. Thanks Mods.
Old 17th November 2009, 21:34   #174
Senior - BHPian

Great work by the mods in maintaining quality and excellence of the forum. Keep it up !
Old 17th November 2009, 22:26   #175
BHPian

Many forums are there on the net but very few evoke the kind of passion & sense of pride that T-BHP evokes in its members. Kudos to the Mods team for maintaining what must be one of the exceptionally well maintained forum - be it content wise, access time or unbiased reviews in the net.
Jai Ho Team Bhp!
Ranjith
Old 17th November 2009, 22:43   #176
BHPian

I am humbled and ashamed

Though I have been an active member for a couple of years now, it is mostly reading and very less contribution. Wish there was some area in T-BHP where I could contribute more.

Kudos to the support team in maintaining the high standards of this forum. Frankly, I was disillusioned in between and had even stopped posting, as owning a FIAT was a definite handicap, at least before the Linea and the Punto. Ironically, what put me off was not the FIAT bashing, but the FIAT fans who were going overboard with their brand loyalty.

After exploring other forums, I realized that T-BHP has grown to the levels of maturity we are at, after a lot of experience. I know quite a few members, who are very active on other forums, but still turn to T-BHP for good, sensible information. That by itself speaks volumes.

The adherence to correct grammar, restriction to 2 smilies per post, avoidance of SMS lingo and other rules do seem very restrictive at first sight. But I understood the sense behind these rules only after reading posts elsewhere, where no such rules exist.

I am proud to be part of this great community and am willing to contribute what I can to help its continued success.

Hats off Team-BHP.

Rajan
Old 18th November 2009, 11:20   #177
GTO
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutty Nair View Post
few evoke the kind of passion & sense of pride that T-BHP evokes in its members
Quote:
Originally Posted by PatchyBoy View Post
Kudos to the support team in maintaining the high standards of this forum.
Thanks for the supportive posts. Full credit goes to this team for where we are today:

Quote:
Aah78, Aditya, Ajmat, Bblost, DerAlte, Dippy, Eddy, F50, Jaggu, Khan_Sultan, MPower, Navin, Ported_Head, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Samurai, Stratos, Technocrat, TheMAG, TSK1979, Zappo and V12
They truly, and sincerely, lead the community with their heart, followed by the head. Hats off, guys! Thank you.

Quote:
The adherence to correct grammar, restriction to 2 smilies per post, avoidance of SMS lingo and other rules do seem very restrictive at first sight. But I understood the sense behind these rules only after reading posts elsewhere, where no such rules exist.
You make a valid point. Each rule on Team-BHP has had careful thought & judgement behind it, and only been implemented as the situation demanded it. We actually started our Team-BHP journey with zero rules . Come to think of it, our current rules structure has been "reactive" rather than "proactive".

Last edited by GTO : 18th November 2009 at 11:54.
Old 18th November 2009, 12:39   #178
BHPian

I just saw this thread pop-up and wondered how come I missed it?

I'm just adding my voice to all the members who have posted here in saying a great big, thank you to all the moderators. For starting this forum, for making it what it is, for keeping it going, for keeping up the quality of posts and threads and most importantly for taking the time to do all this in addition to everything else they do in life.

The way they moderate is also super.

Although i've had a couple of my posts deleted (sorry for that) I was given a reason and a very valid one which I agree with 100% (in hindsight).

That's why this is the only automotive forum I login to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
You make a valid point. Each rule on Team-BHP has had careful thought & judgement behind it, and only been implemented as the situation demanded it. We actually started our Team-BHP journey with zero rules. Come to think of it, our current rules structure has been "reactive" rather than "proactive".
The best, evolve

I'm a member of another forum - music related - and they have very few rules (if any at all). Consequently, the threads are a bit hard to read and members happily pull stuff off the www without giving a reference to it.

Last edited by gomzi : 18th November 2009 at 12:41.
Old 12th December 2009, 08:06   #179
Senior - BHPian

Hi Guys,

We all are in the high quality forum which is having strict quality. In the beginning, I did get annoy. Slowly when I understand all procedures I am a happy Team BHpian . I would once again support the team to keep up the quality. Wish you all the best.
Old 17th December 2009, 23:50   #180
BHPian

There is a "feel at home" factor for this place. Selfless and helping people all around you. Kudos to the mods and the members for keeping it spam free and clean, and above all, maintaining high standards. plus a hundred more claps. (Sticking to TBHP standard of 2 smileys per post once again)

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks