Team-BHP - The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/10775-commitment-maintain-team-bhps-quality-2.html)

A really professional approach to the job, absolute dedication to the ideals of the forum - you guys are a star in the global sky, not just over India.

hats off to the guys behind the curtain!
Infact I would love to support the site by promoting through my website,
mods u have it in u! gr8 job
Cheers
Wadhwa Ajay

i am newbie very much impressed with the forum full credits to the people working to keep this forum running hats off members:Cheering::Cheering:

Thank goodness, someone started this thread!!

For a long time now, I've wondered what it must be like to be a mod. I mean, I see them online most if not all the time and posts from them at all uneartly and godly/ungodly hours. 1AM to 3AM to 5AM to 8AM 12:PM to 00:00 hrs. - The guys are always at it. (How on earth can you stay so long at it - UP and strong - May be the Blue Pill company should ask the mods' for their secret formulation ;) )

I've got another suggestion - Why don't we start another thread where the mods could, if they like, post on "LIfe as a Mod" or something similar by which we could know more about them - their work, their hobbies, interests, their best experiences as mod, as members and so on!!!!

I for one would surely like to know how the mods earn their living. In the sense - so much time you guys give to modding, how much time can you devote to your profession? Surely, Modding is not you profession. Or is it?

I'm sure many others would have many other such queries in their minds but no proper opportunity to ask them. What say guys and mods?

Anyway, Here's a toast of sincere gratitude for all our mods!
clap:
Thank you so much guys!! I might not post too often nowadays, but yes, I lurk around and see what's happening in the 'family'.

Turn on, tune in, Drop out, heheh ;]

I have only recently found this community and signed up, but ever since then Iv logged in every single day!

Even though I havent had any contact with any of the mods directly, I know for sure they are doing a fantastic job. Having frequented many other forums I know what the difference is between good and bad.

GTO has only outlined the responsibilies our mods carry, but ultimately it is dedication that keeps our community thriving.

Honest, straight up attitude!! This is what I like.

Aditya, Ajmat, Dippy, Navin, Ported_Head, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Shan2nu, Stratos & V12 ---> ::: You guys rock ::: :Cheering:

I guess it's not too easy being a mod, with every member and his opinions about what you do or don't. That's why I'd like to thank every moderator for doing a great job in what has essentially become home.

TBHP rocks!!!!

Thank you all guys of the support team for keeping up this community high. I can understand the amount of time & effort you guys put in to keep up the quality of this place. Cheers to all of you.

First off all thanks to GTO and all the Mods for this wonderful forum. I can understand the tremonous effort you guys put in to maintain the site and i will also do my best to keep up the quality of team-bhp. :Cheering:

Being in the IT field i know how hard it is to design and maintain a site. The logic behind options like PM ,Subscription of threads, New Posts are really awesome. Frank to speek i has spent hrs testing the New Posts link and found it flawless. Hats off to the brain behind design.
I would also thank Aditya, Ajmat, Dippy, Navin, Ported_Head, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Shan2nu, Stratos & V12 for their contributions and the level of technical help they provide. Guys keep the good work going.

Quote:

Originally Posted by s0uljah
Aditya, Ajmat, Dippy, Navin, Ported_Head, Rehaan, Rtech, Rudra Sen, Shan2nu, Stratos & V12 ---> ::: You guys rock ::: :Cheering:

I forgot GTO!!!!! How could I ??? hehe.

Look at GTO in action here @ http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/20005-post53.html

Classic !!!

You mod's really deserve a nice, fat, juicy pat on the back! As every member here agrees, you guys did a stupendous job so far, and we know that you guys will keep this up till hell freezes over!

I for my part, will do my best by not mucking up and breaking any of the forum rules (and if done, would most likely be a mistake and would be unintentional), and make the load on you mod's backs lighter :D!!!

Godspeed.

Alok.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SoundManiac

I've got another suggestion - Why don't we start another thread where the mods could, if they like, post on "LIfe as a Mod" or something similar by which we could know more about them - their work, their hobbies, interests, their best experiences as mod, as members and so on!!!!

I for one would surely like to know how the mods earn their living. In the sense - so much time you guys give to modding, how much time can you devote to your profession? Surely, Modding is not you profession. Or is it?

I'm sure many others would have many other such queries in their minds but no proper opportunity to ask them. What say guys and mods?

Hey SoundManiac: Mabe you haven't read GTO's post properly, nor have seen the sticky titled 'know your moderators' in the 'Introduce Yourself' section. The link I pasted below tells you all you wanted to know about our mods, through their own mouths, or mabe keyboards would be a more appropriate word. Read through it. You'll see that they just ordinary car junkies like you and me, with an extra-ordinary zest for maintaining the high standards of our forum! clap:

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/introd...oderators.html

Godspeed.

Alok.

I just have 4 words for all the moderators on this Absolutely Brilliant Informative Forum,

For a job done with their heart and all their sincerity - I Salute You All.

Someone Just posted his Intro.. and said this
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsbhat
This is probably the 1st website where I would definitely join up even if there was a subscription fee!!

agree: Oh Hell YEAH!

I am a relatively new member here, wonderful work by the mods of the site. I appreciate all the behind the scenes work that u guys do. Hats off!

I would like to add something here... I love reading posts by steeroid... always makes sense. Not to say others dont :P