Team-BHP - The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY! (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/10775-commitment-maintain-team-bhps-quality-3.html)

aap sabko ek Bahut Bada dhanyawaad !

:-)

Keep up the good work guys.clap:
This is by far the best Indian automotive website.:Cheering:

True, this is one of the best fora i've been to - and it serves multiple purposes - getting to know likeminded folks, information, good advice. Its the one which I've managed to stick to and which has gotten stuck to my bookmarks! :)
Great work, admins, and carry on Moderator.

Hi,

Just saw this thread. Can only say its a cumbersome and thankless job that you guys do. Hats of to you guys for hearing nonsense and yet very calmly handling situations and putting together a brilliant show.

Please if there is anyway in which I can contribute to make things better or maintain them please do not hesitate to ask.

Viperagree:

The moderators really work hard and it shows in the quality of this site.
Even a person like me who's a complete novice in this field has learnt so much, and the credit surely goes to the way this site is managed by you all.
It's user friendly, informative and has great face value.:Cheering:

Excellent work! Please continue the good work and thanks for the thankless job you guys are doing

A big, big thank you to all the moderators who put in so much effort only for the love of this (admittedly cool) site! :Cheering:

All I can say to the moderators is;

Thank you.. Thank you .. Thank you.

Being a "Newbie" really I am waitng for an opportunity to meet you guys.

Cheers

Majo

The best thing ever happened in my 8 years of net surfing.....
Kudos to all moderators for maintaining the highest quality always....
This is the best true knowledge sharing forum i've ever been too...
One of the best managed sites - thats what my dad sayz.....

Keep it going Mods....
U are doing great...clap: clap:

Keep up the Excellent work guys.
This is the Best site Ever.thanx to all the moderators who spend their valuble time in keeping it this way.
thanx guys.and thanx GTO

Rev

All i can say is, i had visited several forums but, this is the forum that made me begin, improve and work on my typing skills .. it woudnt 've been possible without team-bhp .. Need i say more .. ;)

Seems silly, isnt it ??? Check this out ..

http://www.team-bhp.com/forum/shifti...m-bhp-com.html

Kudos to mods for maintaining the quality which is always one of the toughest jobs .. :Cheering:

To quote everyone on this thread would not be practical, but will agree with each and everyone of them.

Thank you for striking such a perfect balance between this being a gentlemanly forum without the air of it being uptight.

Three cheers to all you chaps!

Thanks to you'll again. Much obliged gentlemen.

I have been on various Internet forums for 13 years, and Team-BHP is the best Internet forum I have experienced. I know how difficult it is to maintain the quality of the forum discussions as the quantity (membership & discussions) increases, I have seen many forums reduced to trash after great starts.

In my opinion, there are two key ingredients to a successful forum,

(1) Membership quality: The active majority of the members should be honest and open about sharing their experiences and knowledge. The active majority should be genuinely interested in helping other members on the forum. Finally, this active majority should collectively be very knowledgeable about the topic.

(2) Moderation quality: Any successful forum needs active moderation, the unmoderated forums are usually cesspools of verbal excrete. Moderation has to be achieved such a way that free speech is allowed within a framework of mutual respect and civility. Tempers can flare even between well intentioned members, the moderators should have the intelligence to understand the difference between healthy argument and the bitter ones. This is much more difficult to do when the moderators themselves are active contributing members of the forum, it demands for high level of emotional maturity from such moderators. Finally the moderators should have utmost dedication towards the upkeep and success of the forum.

I am proud to say Team-BHP has both these key ingredients in abundance. That's why we are the best automotive forum of India.clap:

One comment about the forum software and features. Although Team-BHP ranks very high on these points too, that is the not key to it's success. I have seen many successful forums during Usenet days, where we all used commandline tools and cursor based user interfaces. Also, there are lots of forums that use the same forum software, but nowhere close to the quality of Team-BHP.

i find this forum very interesting.i always make it a point to go through all the posts posted daily, even though i dont really post a reply maybe because i feel i am new,anyways will change that soon. i spend hours going through the various posts as i find them very interesting.i have also learnt a lot from each and everyone of you guys. well i could just go on and on, dont want to bore anyone, thanks to all the mods and the guys who keep team bhp going. god bless u guys with your dream machines one day..lol!!
cheers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by tif0si
i find this forum very interesting.i always make it a point to go through all the posts posted daily, even though i dont really post a reply maybe because i feel i am new,anyways will change that soon. i spend hours going through the various posts as i find them very interesting.i have also learnt a lot from each and everyone of you guys. well i could just go on and on, dont want to bore anyone, thanks to all the mods and the guys who keep team bhp going. god bless u guys with your dream machines one day..lol!!
cheers.

hey Bro.. dont feel left out here.. so what if you are new. maybe one of your comments on a thread may make a lot of difference on peoples point of view. if you have the knowledge on that subject and you see its going wrong then you can correct us..

also i dont think God will give me a 1969 Pontiac GTO Convertible Judge Clone .... lol:
because everytime i pray for it i can hear some one roll all over the floor and laugh