Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 25th February 2006, 12:55   #1
GTO
Team-BHP Support

The commitment to maintain Team-BHP's QUALITY!

I just wanted to put in this note to THANK THE ENTIRE SUPPORT TEAM for the exemplary support shown by them to our community. Each one of them is either working or studying full-time, and are yet consistently active members of the Support Team. It can get extremely cumbersome to manage a community of thousands of members / lakhs of visitors (and growing), but these guys have always performed with a smile. They take a considerable amount of time out of their busy schedules, only with the motivation to maintain Team-BHP as the Definitive Indian Car Community.

Among many others, these are just some things that the Support team does in the quest to maintain Team-BHPs spotless quality.
  • In a separate private forum, about 50,000 messages have so far been exchanged between us for interactions regarding the community issues, solutions and recommendations.
  • Several meets have taken place at residences & offices of moderators for community discussions. Each suggestion is discussed to death, and from every possible angle, before implementation.
  • All have shared their personal cell numbers, and willingly pick the phone up at hours past midnight when a community issue crops up.
  • We monitor the board 24/7/365. Any moment that is spent on the computer has Team-BHP open and active.
  • If any Team-BHP rule is broken, the moderator team edits / deletes the post and PMs the member with a reason for mod action. This is performed several thousand times every month and includes checking posts for SMS / incomplete lingo, abusive language, posting in the wrong sections, spamming, personal attacks and so on.
  • The entire community is serviced each saturday. This initiative alone consists of about 20 different tasks to be carried out within the server and database. Data is maintained with accuracy while daily backups ensure that the wealth of Team-BHP is never lost.
  • This week, we took the initiative of going through the entire database, and moving threads etc. to the right sections.
  • The forum software has been upgraded several times (brand and latest versions) only to offer the most splendid community experience to the members. In addition, we have opted for our own premium dedicated server with the biggest American private hosting company, that is ranked best for QUALITY.
  • The average response time to "Report this post to a moderator" messages is less than 10 minutes.
  • We have resisted numerous threats from players of the automotive industry who were cheesed off with an honest (yet negative) Team-BHP review about their product / service. NOT ONCE have we given in to players from the automotive industry and their biased demands. And we never will either!
  • Hundreds of promotional / support activities have been carried out by each member of the support team including search engine submissions, co-branding events, presence at auto shows etc.

Also in line with this gratitude to the moderators is a request to all BHPians to adhere to the Team-BHP rules, whose purpose is only to serve the Indian car community with the highest quality of information possible. We are the first to abide by the rules and would appreciate your support in maintaining the quality of this board.

Team-BHP is extremely close to our hearts, and we will only put in the best of efforts. Pro-activeness, attention to detail and the desire to excel has become a habit within the Support team.

Thanks guys for your time. For your support. For your loyalty. For the love shown to Team-BHP!! What you have contributed is invaluable to this community.

For those keen on more information about the team, here is the Know your moderators linky.

Last edited by GTO : 15th February 2024 at 13:38.
GTO is offline   (105) Thanks
Old 25th February 2006, 13:00   #2
Senior - BHPian

Thank you for all the wonderful work behind the scenes, Support Team. We owe this wonderful experience to your individual and collective efforts.

"We have resisted numerous threats from players of the automotive industry who were cheesed off with an honest yet negative review written about their product / service. NOT ONCE have we given in to players from the automotive industry and their biased demands."

Threats????? Seriously?
Steeroid is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 25th February 2006, 13:09   #3
Senior - BHPian

This is definately one of the best Forums till date.. I have visited many found them boring and simply chose to ignore them..
what i really liked about TBHP was the amount of indepth discussion we have had over any topic.. some are funny and some serious..
Also what pulled me here was the fact that people are friendly even though we have never met and all we are having is a virtual argument/discussion which has always ended smoothly.. at least for me till now. .

Also made a lot of new friends...
It is indeed a pleasure being a part of the Team.

thanks guys.. for keeping this community alive.. great job

Regards
Godfather
Godfather is offline   (4) Thanks
Old 25th February 2006, 13:14   #4
BHPian

" THIS IS THE BEST PUBLIC FORUM, AUTOMOBILE OR OTHERWISE, THAT I HAVE COME ACROSS IN 7 YEARS OF REGULAR USE OF WORLD WIDE WEB"

really really neat and excellent moderation.

i feel proud to be a member here.
BuRnT RuBbEr is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2006, 13:29   #5
BHPian

congrats and keep it going for all the moderators ur work is simply awesome and continue it , bhp is the best platform for all the car and bike enthusiasts in india
Old 25th February 2006, 13:36   #6
BHPian

The quality of the forum is one of the best I have come across.

Kudos to the mods
for maintaining this high a level of excellence... Great Goin Guys.. Great Goin!!

Cheers!!
Old 25th February 2006, 13:43   #7
Senior - BHPian

Congrats to all the people who started this wonderful community and also to those who take the pain in maintaining it. This is definately the best forum around. Keep it up guys!
Old 25th February 2006, 13:46   #8
BHPian

i would also like to join you all in congratulating and thanking every moderator for their splendid work. more than the content, i like the kind of camaraderie that exists amongs the members/moderators. i always enjoy the bantering stuff between members in the forum...

at this juncture, i would also like to thank all the senior bhpians and other active members who keep the forum going.

tifosi.
Old 25th February 2006, 13:53   #9
Distinguished - BHPian

Hello boys. Thank you for making team-bhp perfect. Really. And for tolerating some of us. Really. Good going, all of you. I am really proud to call some of you my friends and hope to call the rest of you that too someday.
Sam Kapasi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2006, 13:55   #10
BHPian

Keep it going guys and all the best for the coming days. The more people getting in the more difficult it is going to get to maintain the standard.

Great work to all you guys behind the scene.
Old 25th February 2006, 14:11   #11
Distinguished - BHPian

Three cheers to you guys! Now dont pin me down for having 3 smilies in the post ..haha

Keep up the good work guys we all appreciate every bit of it!!

Last edited by n_aditya : 20th January 2011 at 18:39.
Old 25th February 2006, 14:13   #12
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steeroid
Threats????? Seriously?
Wow. How about making a few of those threats public?

Here's a big 'Thank You' going out to all the tireless moderators and support staff who have made Team-BHP such a stupendous experience. Keep up the excellent work and wish you all the very best for the future.

Cheers
Old 25th February 2006, 14:15   #13
Senior - BHPian

Well, well, well...I was thinking about typing something, then I saw the following post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by turboindia
Keep it going guys and all the best for the coming days. The more people getting in the more difficult it is going to get to maintain the standard.

Great work to all you guys behind the scene.
GTO and co, track every newbie for his initial 10~15 posts, and you will get some idea about what excatly he is going to be for the forum - an asset or liability? IMO, after that much of posts, either he will just leave or he will become a 'family' member.

Last edited by sandeepmdas : 25th February 2006 at 14:17.
sandeepmdas is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 25th February 2006, 14:59   #14
BHPian

Nobody else might say this but a good reason I frequent this forum is because it is civilized. Civilized = good grammar and good english. There's a biker forum that has good people but the english of some members is atrocious; worse than sms language. On team-bhp, I've seen mods clamp down on such members. Hopefully, this standard will be maintained.
Old 25th February 2006, 15:03   #15
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by bugatti
Nobody else might say this but a good reason I frequent this forum is because it is civilized. Civilized = good grammar and good english. There's a biker forum that has good people but the english of some members is atrocious; worse than sms language. On team-bhp, I've seen mods clamp down on such members. Hopefully, this standard will be maintained.
i agree with you bugatti. my vocabulary is improving by the day because of tbhp and literally skills of some of the members are very good.

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks