Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2012, 06:38   #16
Distinguished - BHPian

Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

GTO, Rehaan, all the Mods past & present: Thank you !

Late 2005, I was searching for my first car after returning from US. Stumbled upon TBHP, checked a few threads and put it off, thinking I'll come back later to register. And soon forgot it all in the midst of work. I picked up the Sumo, but had forgotten about TBHP. And by the time I registered in June 2006, had done some trial & error on the Sumo config. But things slowly started to change. And little did I know that TBHP will soon become my most visited site !

It's been an amazing journey for me, like for many others. There's lots I have learnt from everyone. And contributed a little. Just knowing that there are thousands of other enthusiasts like me is such a wonderful feeling. The friendships that have been built, the meets that happen, and the (feeling of) support from fellow enthusiasts who we may not even meet ... it's something that cant be beat !

And I wonder if GTO, Rehaan, and the guys who started TBHP then - if they ever realised that they would be touching the lives of thousands of people like this ?

GTO, thanks for putting up the links here (post #2). It's a quick way to see some special moments that have been helped by TBHP.

Happy Birthday, TBHP !

Last edited by condor : 14th February 2012 at 06:41.
Old 14th February 2012, 06:59   #17
Team-BHP Support

8 years! Congratulations to all the moderators who devote their precious time to keep the quality and credibility intact.

It’s indeed a great achievement to stand out and have an identity of its own in crowded internet world. As members, we all are super proud of this class act called Team-BHP

Edit: Just noticed that I am about to complete 2 years with Team-BHP (on Feb 19th)

Last edited by vb-saan : 14th February 2012 at 07:02. Reason: Note added
Old 14th February 2012, 07:37   #18
Senior - BHPian

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day Team BHP.

What a website and what an intiative. Hats off to the mods and the early birds who made this possible. Interacting with the BHPians has been a great pleasure as well as a great learning for a novice car enthusiast like me who still is in the learning process.

Special efforts of BHP was seen when Thar was launched with maximum inputs form the forum. The latest one being the forum is being mentioned amongs the industry leaders in the huge one page ads from M&M for XUV for voting the XUV the car of the year. Puffed chest - thats what every BHPian feels. Keep the knowledge wheels rolling and expecting more exciting days ahead.
Old 14th February 2012, 07:41   #19
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
We BHPians have come a long way in the 8 years since.
Been lucky enough to be a part of it for around 7 years (and 6 years as a member). For a petrolhead - there is nothing like it!

Cheers to all the members/ non-members, and Happy Valentine's Day.

RTech, trrk, Alfa Kilo and others who have moved on to a better world - R.I.P. You will always be remembered.

Last edited by CrAzY dRiVeR : 14th February 2012 at 08:03.
CrAzY dRiVeR is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 14th February 2012, 07:59   #20
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday dear Team-BHP.

The foundation is so strong, this magnificent community can only go from strength to strength. Thanks all Members & Mods for the many memorable years.
Old 14th February 2012, 08:39   #21
J.Ravi

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
This day in 2004, 10 die-hard car enthusiasts came onboard Team-BHP to start its engine.
Many more happy returns of the day, Team-BHP. I am thankful to you, Team-BHP, for ever for having helped me in deciding in owning my present beauty FIAT Linea. After studying numerous ownership threads of Linea in Team-BHP, I became a member of Team-BHP in March 2009 and the rest is history.

Old 14th February 2012, 08:40   #22
Team-BHP Support

Will you be my valentine? Of course, on this day, prior to ringing up my to be wife, I am logged in

That is the impact. Why? No commercial liaison with any manufacturers results in unbiased Official Reviews coupled with what ever information one wants on the Indian Automotive Scene. You better be hooked.
We share, we learn & we grow.

Thanks to the Support Team for maintaining the forum. Its a pleasure to read no nonsense comments in correct format.

Thanks to contributing members for their inputs & sharing their voice.
Old 14th February 2012, 09:00   #23
BHPian

Truely amazing !! Cant forget the day I got my membership approved for this wonderful forum. I was so proud of myself to be part of such a knowledgable and awesome forum. I feel the support from all members of the team bhp when I am taking any decision related to car.

Many happy returns of the day Team bhp
Old 14th February 2012, 09:21   #24
BHPian

Happy Birthday TeamBHP!! and well done to everyone who is/was a part of it, to make it what it is today.

A month and a half in as a member, my 'proud quotient' increases everyday.

I think everything that could be said about TBHP has been said, but honestly TeamBHP is the best thing that happened to the Indian Automotive Industry (after cars & bikes ) and is the place for honesty, authenticity and values, maintaining it to standards previously unheard of.

Btw, any specific reason 14th Feb chosen as the birth date?
Old 14th February 2012, 09:25   #25
BHPian

Wish you a very happy birthday Team-BHP. GTO and the entire team of Team-BHP, you guys have done a fantastic job. I became a member only a few months back but since last two years rarely a day has passed in my life without a visit to Team-BHP.
thanks from the bottom of my heart.
altoman
Old 14th February 2012, 09:32   #26
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

It really feels great to be a part of this community which has such a rich source of information and members who are always willing to help no matter what the issue is and to add to that all the unbiased reviews and opinions which has been helping umpteen number of people.

Long Live Team-BHP.

SD
Old 14th February 2012, 10:07   #27
BHPian

Here is wishing T-Bhp a very happy birthday. Long live the initiative. It is the best humanitarian cause that can happen to petrol/diesel heads. There must be a reason why many of us log in to this forum even before opening our mailbox in office, this " black website" which many of our spouses complain we are addicted to.. Kudos and RESPECT to the mods..Keep up the excellent work
Old 14th February 2012, 10:07   #28
BHPian

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day "Team-BHP".

Thanks to the Mod Team,Every member of Team-BHP and all the guests for making Team-BHP a very successful automotive forum in india.

Congrats to all of us!
Old 14th February 2012, 10:29   #29
BHPian

Many Many Happy Returns of the Day "Team-BHP"..

Thanks to the Mod Team and everyone else visiting this forum. Best place for any petrol/diesel heads.

Long live Team-BHP
Old 14th February 2012, 10:33   #30
BHPian

Happy Birthday T-BHP. Well I must say that this website is just about 6 days younger than my daughter whose birthday we celebrated recently. Anyway that apart it is one of the most informative sites I have ever visited and I am so proud to be a member of. Well IMHO T-BHP is a true model website of for auto-heads who share a similar passion of automobiles not only cars but also two wheelers trucks buses just to name a few.
All this would not have been possible had it not been for the very efficient , prompt mods who maintain the quality and integrity of posts and themselves are the best folks at giving the best and sound advice in time of need. Also hats off to the fellow members silent and vocal who keep this site going at all times and make it such a magnet for members and visitors alike.
So I do hope that this website goes from strength to strength. Good Luck to all...!!!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks