Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 15th February 2012, 00:08   #106

Re: EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family

Happy Birthday Team-BHP !!! Many more to come !!!!!!
Old 15th February 2012, 01:46   #107
BHPian

Hearty congratulations and wish you many many more to come!

I have never really seen a more selfless site truly commited to the sole purpose of doing good to the automobile community.

All I can say is I'm proud to be a member here.

I'd like to quote:

Volunteering is not a choice, it's a responsibility. - Ashley E. Hyder

And what better place than Team-Bhp to experience this!
FireFoot is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 07:37   #108
BHPian

Happy to see the life history of Team-BHP. I love cars and wanted to know more about cars, always. Have seen many car forums but Team-BHP is the only one that inspired me to become a member of. I was in a dilema whether to sell my 1 year old swift vdi abs and get a punto 90hp and my fellow team bhpians cleard my mind and now i am happy with my swift. Sold my iphone 3g in team-bhp classified in 1 day and a good deal. Got many of my doubts cleard on going through our threads in team-bhp.

Team-bhp always rocks !!!

Long live - team-bhp.. My hearty congrats !!!
Old 15th February 2012, 08:20   #109
BHPian

Kudos to the entire TeamBhp forum for contributing to the automobile industry and also for helping and sharing their knowledge with everyone in the forum be it car reviews, ICE, gadgets etc. Its a one stop shop for all information around automobiles. Three cheers to TeamBhp.
Old 15th February 2012, 08:34   #110
BHPian

A very (belated) Happy Birthday to Team-BHP and kudos to the founders (and moderators)!!!

Just to give an fair idea of how long Team-BHP has come in 8 years, yesterday I received an e-mail from Mahindra about their XUV5OO winning 20 awards; they proudly mentioned the XUV5OO winning the Team-BHP Car of the Year 2011 award (in the lines of COTY given by AutoCar India!!!) (see attached pic) and I am really proud to be a member of this community!
Attached Thumbnails
EIGHT years as part of the Team-BHP Family-xuv5oo-award.jpg  

Last edited by Mark 5 : 15th February 2012 at 08:37.
Old 15th February 2012, 09:17   #111
BHPian

It's incredible that T-BHP has maintained its quality and unbiased stance towards cars even after 8 years. This is by, no means, a small feat. Congratulations mods. Keep it up for many years to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTO View Post
Team-BHP hasn't and will never run a car advertisement.
Please note that T-BHP uses google advertisement which often displays advertisement of cars. For example, these days I see advertisements of Tata Manza nearly at top of T-BHP site. Some people might take it to be direct/indirect advertisement of cars.
DevilsCry is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 10:31   #112
BHPian

Truly an amazing forum. A fountainhead of knowledge on anything related to automobiles with an Indian context available for free. There is a whole lot of non auto related information also in the "shifting gears" section. Nowadays before buying any electronic appliance/phone/comp/insurance etc I do consult T-BHP. Newer ideas like iphone/android app really keep it contemporary and with times. Thanks to GTO and the other mods for having incubated and guided this forum these 8 years and and my best wishes for many many more years. Thanks to each and everybody here for making it what it is!!

Last edited by Deep Blue : 15th February 2012 at 10:32.
Old 15th February 2012, 10:38   #113
BHPian

Hi Team-BHP,

I would like to congratulate you on your 8 years of hard work to make Team-bhp what it is today. Also would like to thanks the moderators to ensuring that the forum sticks to strict rules and ensure that the discussion / reviews are excellent and in the right spirit and setting new benchmarks.

Personally have been using the reviews and discussion on this forum as a reference point for all my purchases.

Keep up the Good work & thanks for your unwavering dedication to ensure that Team-bhp is the number one site.
Old 15th February 2012, 10:38   #114
BHPian

Happy Birthday !

It's not the plethora of information, members, visitors etc which lure me to this site but it's the quality of each of them which makes me adhere to it.

Thanks to the Mods for keeping a strict check and making every post worth a read.
Old 15th February 2012, 10:41   #115
BHPian

Happy Birthday! Team-Bhp. Heartiest congratulations on completing 8 years and what a growth it has been, truly commendable.
From being an unbiased online forum formed by enthusiasts for enthusiasts, it has now become a force to reckon with, not an easy task!
Great job team!
I would also like to appreciate GTO's efforts here since he financed the running of this forum out of his own pocket!
It isn't important whether he can easily afford it or not,point is he showed the commitment to keep this forum running because he is the one who started it along with a few others who shared the same passion. ( Pardon me if I got a few facts and assumptions wrong.Kindly correct me if that is the case)
Trust me, I know how expensive it can get when a Forum starts becoming huge.You need dedicated hosting,huge bandwidth and what not, the list is long and all this needs some serious money.

All in all,great journey so far and I am already looking forward to an equally exciting journey in the coming years!
Old 15th February 2012, 11:00   #116

Such awesome job! Amazing people! Has immensly helped me in each and every step I took in deciding my set of wheels, everytime.
KUDOS!!
Old 15th February 2012, 11:29   #117
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp! I respect the vision and dedication of GTO and the other founder members. Team-Bhp has come a long way since its early days. Soon a day may come when it will have a new tag line - "Redlining the Global Automotive Scene". All the best Team-Bhp. Keep revving Bhp-ians!
Old 15th February 2012, 11:44   #118
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP !

This forum has not only helped me to make well informed decision on my purchases but also helped me to find new friends in my locality.

Kudos to the immense effort from the moderators.
Old 15th February 2012, 11:53   #119
GTO
Team-BHP Support

It's only this love and support that keeps us going, guys. Thank you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevilsCry View Post
Please note that T-BHP uses google advertisement which often displays advertisement of cars. For example, these days I see advertisements of Tata Manza nearly at top of T-BHP site. Some people might take it to be direct/indirect advertisement of cars.
FYI : These are blocked in Google Adsense as soon as they are seen on Team-BHP. For the record, we have enforced over 200 blocks in Google Adsense (they have a feature whereby you can stop ads from a particular company from showing). And yes, the Manza ad has been blocked. It usually takes 60 minutes for it to come into effect

We have 2 sticky threads in the private forums (for Mods & DBHPians respectively) where car ads coming through Adsense are judiciously reported. Please PM me directly if you should see Adsense delivering any car ads; assurance that they will be blocked immediately.

Last edited by GTO : 15th February 2012 at 11:56.
GTO is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th February 2012, 13:29   #120
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.
It is really a privlege to be on such a good information Portal. Fellow Bhpian stops and enquire you ,when they saw a Team-Bhp sticker on your car. Ready to help
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks