Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Search this Thread
Old 12th March 2018, 11:38   #586
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

I must say, except Maruti Sales Executives, other brand's SEs take our Team-BHP key-chain very seriously.

Nowadays, I am visiting different manufacture's showrooms to finalize a hatch for my dad. I always flaunt around our Team-BHP key-chain and after noticing that, SEs avoid talking about mandatory extended warranty or compulsory accessories. The best part is, my inquiry is always forwarded to most senior SE.

However, SEs at Maruti dealership (at my hometown Anand) don't even bother to notice my key-chain.

Last edited by SJM1214 : 12th March 2018 at 11:40. Reason: Minor Change.
SJM1214 is offline   (7) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 03:06   #587
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by SJM1214 View Post
However, SEs at Maruti dealership (at my hometown Anand) don't even bother to notice my key-chain.
So true. I recently went to a workshop where people are literally scared of Teambhp. Mostly because they indulge in unethical practices, unnecessary billing etc. I deliberately took the TeamBHP keychain (my regular one is LTD) and that worked.
Leoshashi is offline   (6) Thanks
Old 13th March 2018, 09:56   #588
Senior - BHPian

Would it be possible to customise the lot of 3 keychains? Just a suggestion; as some may want the tbhp and got bhp keychains, but not the LTD one. Or in other combinations. This could also be applied to the sticker pack. It may reduce the giveaways to non bhpians. Of course this may end up becoming a logistical nightmare with various permutations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reinhard View Post
Using the LTD keychain since 2 months for my car and TeamBHP for my bike. Considering the car & bike that I use, at least for the foreseeable future, I'll be shy of using the "Got BHP" keychain.
Well, a few years ago I had put up the got bhp sticker on the rear bumper of my Nano.
Rankled a few bhpians on the street. I was considering putting up another sticker 'baghto kaay raagane, overtake kelay waghaane' (loosely translated to why do you care to look with anger, you have been overtaken by a tiger). But that would have been stretching it a bit

Use the keychain you like; out of smilies to use...

Last edited by selfdrive : 13th March 2018 at 10:16.
selfdrive is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 22nd May 2018, 16:04   #589
Team-BHP Support

A friend from California whatsapped me this picture of his ride

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-whatsapp-image-20180513-12.14.58-am.jpeg

Quote:
Originally Posted by selfdrive View Post
Would it be possible to customise the lot of 3 keychains? Just a suggestion; as some may want the tbhp and got bhp keychains, but not the LTD one.
This starts to get a bit too complicated... but perhaps we can figure something out in the future.
Rehaan is online now   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd May 2018, 18:11   #590
Senior - BHPian

Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumeethaldankar View Post
The key chains are doing well and i have had them for some time now but now
i want a team-bhp cap. Is anybody listening out there ?
Is this going to be happen anytime soon? I am in the market to get a new cap
Old 24th May 2018, 15:28   #591
BHPian

My Live to drive Keychain, Bought it when it was first launched, was flicked by someone when it was given for service at Trident Hyundai Hosur Road, earlier a CREE torch was flicked, so this time I ensured that I take out all "valuables" Seems missed out on one !

BR
Shailesh
Old 7th February 2019, 10:29   #592
BHPian

Finally! After such a long wait, I have finally got my hands on the "got - bhp" keychains

Have used one for my Endeavour, will soon use the other two. Thank you!!

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-12-new.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ford.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 23rd July 2019 at 23:20. Reason: Pictures inserted in-line.
daf23 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 17th February 2019, 06:59   #593
BHPian

Got my package delivered yesterday.

Feeling Good!

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20190216_203358.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20190216_210852.jpg
Sophomore is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 20th February 2019, 15:38   #594
BHPian

Finally received the Team-BHP Mixed Keychain Set today.
Initially I faced some issues during the transaction but Team-BHP was quick in providing a solution.

Extremely happy with the product.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_20190220_152917.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_20190220_151458.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 23rd July 2019 at 23:21. Reason: Pictures inserted in-line.
Bhatia.D17 is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 15th May 2019, 23:20   #595
BHPian

Joined the bandwagon - not posting pictures as of now, as there are too many of them - but the Keychains are truly good.

Fun Fact - It makes your keys easily recognizable, as not many people have them, as against the standard keychains.
LegalEagle is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 18th July 2019, 16:23   #596
BHPian

Look what just arrived !! Also received the stickers but waiting to get my car washed before putting them on.
A huge request to Team BHP, Can you please consider Team BHP Polos, you know just to flaunt it on Fridays since many company has this " No round neck T shirt rule "
Thanks!

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-team-bhp.jpg

Last edited by aah78 : 23rd July 2019 at 23:21. Reason: Picture inserted in-line.
Sk8r is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 22nd July 2019, 15:16   #597
BHPian

These key-chains are really cool and everyone notices it unlike other key-chains I have had before. Now, I have made an observation about the TEAM-BHP key-chains and it is bothering me a lot.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-team_bhp_keychains.jpg

The hyphen in the key-chain is red in colour, while the TEAM-BHP website logo has a white hyphen. Is this by design?

Name:  teambhplogo.png
Views: 926
Size:  15.6 KB

Last edited by dragntailonfire : 22nd July 2019 at 15:44. Reason: Changed the logo as the watermark was messing up the image.
dragntailonfire is online now   (10) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2019, 17:06   #598
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragntailonfire View Post
The hyphen in the key-chain is red in colour, while the TEAM-BHP website logo has a white hyphen. Is this by design?
Haha! Good eye

Yes, it's by design.

Note that on the logo there's an additional ".COM" which isn't present on the keychain.

The white or red on the "-" is selected accordingly to do what's possible to visually balance out the amount of white/red on the design.
Rehaan is online now   (9) Thanks
Old 23rd July 2019, 23:12   #599
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Haha! Good eye
Force of habit, I'm afraid. Happen to be a Quality Engineer in IT Industry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Yes, it's by design.

Note that on the logo there's an additional ".COM" which isn't present on the keychain.

The white or red on the "-" is selected accordingly to do what's possible to visually balance out the amount of white/red on the design.
I tried my hand on some amateur photo editing and came up with this. To be honest, I kinda like the hyphen as white.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-20190723_keychain_comparo.jpg
dragntailonfire is online now   (4) Thanks
Old 24th September 2019, 13:53   #600
BHPian

I had earlier ordered a set of 3 'Live to drive' key chains, but I do not see those anymore on the website. But I can see 3 'got bhp' and 3 'team-bhp' key chains.

Is it possible to buy 3 'Live To Drive' key chains?
ank.nsit is offline   (1) Thanks

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks