Team-BHP > Announcements

Search this Thread
Old 26th September 2019, 10:43   #601
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

How ‘Got-Bhp?’ keychain rescued me after my sudden breakdown in traffic & heavy downpour!

I was riding on Ghodbunder road late-night raining cats and dogs, in between the massive traffic jam befell metro construction work. Out of no where, the engine happened to shut down right in the middle of the road.

Various scary thoughts crossed my mind questioning, “what should I do now in the middle of the road” looking at multiple frown faces and profanity being poured just like the rains onto me by the vehicles right behind me.

As soon as I managed to pull me and my bike both out of the havoc, I transpired that the ignition switch was really the culprit of the mess I was into.

Seemed like the key when kept at 'ON' position as well as 'OFF' position would not turn on the battery! It happened only if the key was positioned between 'ON' and 'OFF'. Another issue was that if the key was in between 'ON' and 'OFF' position, it got retracted to the 'OFF' position due to spring inside.

Somehow, I started fidgeting with my ‘Got-Bhp?’ keychain hoping this conundrum situation will veer into a relief. ‘Eureka’, I inserted the keychain between the key and the ring around the ignition switch. ‘IT WORKED’.

All that miserable dilemma splurged into a happy ending. I rode back safe and sound and of course with pride. I shall thank the Lord and my new best friend ‘Got-Bhp?’ keychain.

Video of the key between 'ON' and 'OFF' position:

Video of the 'Got-Bhp?' keychain saved the day:

Picture of 'Got-Bhp?' keychain:
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-gotbhp.jpg  

Last edited by Nick_Wanderlust : 26th September 2019 at 10:57.
Nick_Wanderlust is offline   (41) Thanks
Old 26th September 2019, 17:58   #602
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by ank.nsit View Post
Is it possible to buy 3 'Live To Drive' key chains?
It will be very shortly.

Do write in to the shop and we'll keep you updated / have it organized for you a little sooner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Wanderlust View Post
How ‘Got-Bhp?’ keychain rescued me after my sudden breakdown in traffic & heavy downpour!
Hahaha! This is amazing

Great that you managed to figure out that the ignition only worked between "on" and "off"!
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 31st October 2019, 00:26   #603
BHPian

Finally got my "Live To Drive" key-chain set. They were dispatched super fast and the shipping was quick and premium as well. Every second since "Your package is out for delivery" SMS has come to my phone, felt like a decade, hahaha, just like waiting for our cars delivery. I absolutely love the gunmetal color of the key ring and chain.

Here are few pics

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ltd-kc-1.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ltd-kc-2.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ltd-kc-3.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ltd-kc-4.jpg

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ltd-kc-5.jpg

Brilliant idea to keep the Yellow part embossed and Black part debossed irrespective of the text. Hats off to the designer.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-ltd-kc-6.jpg
saisailendra is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 30th August 2020, 21:30   #604
BHPian

Are the key chains out of stock?
I'm unable to find the add to cart button on any of the pages with the key chains listed. The stickers page does show the quantity and add to cart button.
Fernang is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th September 2020, 20:27   #605
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fernang View Post
Are the key chains out of stock?
We had paused sales during a stock count. The Keychain Set is available once again (although not a lot of stock left!).
Rehaan is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2020, 19:09   #606
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
We had paused sales during a stock count. The Keychain Set is available once again (although not a lot of stock left!).
Hi Rehaan, the keychains seem to be out of stock again (mixed set) as there is not option to add it to the cart. The set of individual designs seem to be missing altogether. Any idea when they would be back in stock?

I was also looking forward to getting myself some T-shirts within a month but most colours, excluding black, seem to be out of stock. It would be helpful if we can get a timeline on this too.
Torque_Curve is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2020, 21:40   #607
Senior - BHPian

I ordered a set of Team-BHP keychains (mixed set) and full Team-BHP stickers (11 pc.) around 2 weeks back.

The first thing I noticed when they arrived was the packaging. Absolute delight to see such good quality pouches. Both items are totally worth it in terms of quality and finish.

Regarding keychains, quality and finish is amazing as I already mentioned. Design wise, the got bhp keychain is the best. I just wish that they were a size smaller though. I have never used keychain for my car/bike keys. Maybe thats why I felt the size to be a bit larger.
PaddleShifter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 22nd October 2020, 23:46   #608
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torque_Curve View Post
Hi Rehaan, the keychains seem to be out of stock again (mixed set)
Can you please email the Store, should be able to get you the keychains, as they've been in and out of stock for the past few weeks : https://store.team-bhp.com/contact-us/

Quote:
Originally Posted by PaddleShifter View Post
I just wish that they were a size smaller though. I have never used keychain for my car/bike keys. Maybe thats why I felt the size to be a bit larger.
Interesting viewpoint, noted for the future designs, thanks.

And yes the Got BHP? is my favourite too! Am surprised it isn't as popular as the LTD one.
Rehaan is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 24th October 2020, 13:42   #609
BHPian

Re: Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! UPDATE: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...

Quote:
Originally Posted by arjab View Post
Fantastic. Ordered a set right away. Looking forward to more such delectable stuff ! Maybe:
1. Coffee Mugs
2. T-BHP inscribed Seat belt protectors
3. Windscreen [top] Shade Band
4. T-Bhp chrome / carbon fibre lookalike stick on logo's
5. T-shirts (in wild colours)
6. Universal Steering Wheel Covers
7. Tail Pipe embellishers (with T-bhp engraving)
8. Universal Foot Mats [with T-Bhp logo]
9. T-Bhp inscribed universal aluminium lookalike gear shift knobs

am i wishing too much? Am sure the entire T-BHP tribe is willing to offer any help, assistance and financial support to see these fructify
I second the idea of the Aluminium Alloy gear shift knobs . Maybe also black faux leather or black real leather seat covers .
Together with the aluminium alloy shift knob , the black seat covers would be perfect for a car with black interiors .

SB
SB08121980 is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 1st November 2020, 11:04   #610
Senior - BHPian

I had shared my experience and views regarding Team-BHP's 10/10 rated keychains before (few posts above). I have removed the German built (read very tough and premium looking) metallic ring and the long chain chain and have put in an inexpensive, thin metal ring from an old Rs20 keychain. Now the keychain is more to my liking (smaller) and the thing metallic ring is easy to slide over the key of my Maruti Suzuki car without scratching its metal.

Chose the yellow LTD keychain over the got-bhp? one since this is the design having the most "brand recall" among general public.

Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-img_20201101_1054082.jpg
PaddleShifter is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 10th November 2020, 12:04   #611
BHPian

Hey Rehaan,
Are the keychains out of stock? Wanted to order the stickers and keychains for my new ride. Any updates on the same. Also my wallet needs a replacement. If there's a chance you could also put some light on the wallet.

Regards,

Pranav
Attached Thumbnails
Team-BHP KEYCHAINS are here! Update: 'Got BHP?' design & mixed set added...-tbhp.jpg  

chiefpk is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 3rd December 2020, 23:19   #612
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefpk View Post
Hey Rehaan,
Are the keychains out of stock? Wanted to order the stickers and keychains for my new ride. Any updates on the same. Also my wallet needs a replacement. If there's a chance you could also put some light on the wallet.

Regards,

Pranav
Even I'm facing the same issue today. I'm unable to see Buy now/Add to cart button for the keychains. Are the keychains out of stock?

Cheers!
GandalfTheGrey is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 21st December 2020, 15:24   #613
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefpk View Post
Hey Rehaan,

Regards,

Pranav
Quote:
Originally Posted by GandalfTheGrey View Post
Even I'm facing the same issue today. I'm unable to see Buy now/Add to cart button for the keychains. Are the keychains out of stock?

Cheers!
I reached out to the Store team using the Contact Us option today. They responded quickly that it was out of stock. The response also mentioned it would take a few weeks to get back in stock and they would inform me once that happens.
gopaneel is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 28th December 2020, 23:18   #614

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nick_Wanderlust View Post

I was riding on Ghodbunder road late-night raining cats and dogs, in between the massive traffic jam befell metro construction work. Out of no where, the engine happened to shut down right in the middle of the road.

Various scary thoughts crossed my mind questioning, “what should I do now in the middle of the road” looking at multiple frown faces and profanity being poured just like the rains onto me by the vehicles right behind me.

As soon as I managed to pull me and my bike both out of the havoc, I transpired that the ignition switch was really the culprit of the mess I was into.

Seemed like the key when kept at 'ON' position as well as 'OFF' position would not turn on the battery! It happened only if the key was positioned between 'ON' and 'OFF'. Another issue was that if the key was in between 'ON' and 'OFF' position, it got retracted to the 'OFF' position due to spring inside.

Somehow, I started fidgeting with my ‘Got-Bhp?’ keychain hoping this conundrum situation will veer into a relief. ‘Eureka’, I inserted the keychain between the key and the ring around the ignition switch. ‘IT WORKED’.

All that miserable dilemma splurged into a happy ending. I rode back safe and sound and of course with pride. I shall thank the Lord and my new best friend ‘Got-Bhp?’ keychain.

Video of the key between 'ON' and 'OFF' position:
http://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=x5MyKCCRhw4

Video of the 'Got-Bhp?' keychain saved the day:
http://www.Youtube.com/watch?v=7x20pDlBQS0

Picture of 'Got-Bhp?' keychain:

Why not give some credit to the Lord too? I see the cross in the keychain as well!
m_anirbanghosh is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 9th January 2021, 09:21   #615
BHPian

When will the Team-BHP wallet be back in stock? I am looking to get a wallet for myself and I really liked the T-BHP wallet. Does anyone know when will it be back in stock?

Most Viewed