Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2013, 07:00   #46
Distinguished - BHPian

What about us iPad app users? When do we get the new look? Looks likeI will have to actually start my computer to check this out.
Hayek is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 07:24   #47
BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Happy happy Birthday TeamBHP. It is my first with the team and boy oh boy, how good has the experience so far been!
Now itching to browse the new version as I get home from college.
Looks awesome guys, even from the phone.

Thank you guys for keeping the forum up to date and clean.

Keep revvin!
Old 14th February 2013, 07:34   #48
J.Ravi

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Team-BHP is now 9-year young! Many more happy returns of the day, Team-BHP.

Old 14th February 2013, 07:37   #49
BHPian

Wow! Congratulations on a great new look. I fell in love with it. What a timing? Our valentine has refreshed herself and given us a beautiful present on valentines day. Wifey, please forgive me for logging into this forum before wishing you..
Old 14th February 2013, 07:47   #50
BHPian

Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to dear TeamBHP,
Happy birthday to you!!!!

Keep Revvin'
Old 14th February 2013, 07:48   #51
Senior - BHPian

A very happy birthday, Team!

The new look gives the feel of a hot web-site than more of a forum. This will definitely be more appealing for the first time visitor. And the rest of us members, we still have the forum behind the site. Right thinking. I am elated to see the very own thread titles created by us becoming more of a news material. Though both aspects were present earlier too, now it makes me feel more like reporting than sharing among the community. And the bottom line is that it feels good.
Old 14th February 2013, 08:09   #52
F50
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday!

I have seen Team-Bhp evolve in 9yrs. New features added every year which makes using Tbhp much more user friendly. A new home page, 6 different sections and other features are super! But one special section touched my heart, Rtech's Memorial.

Cheers to many more successful years!
Old 14th February 2013, 08:39   #53
BHPian

Great work mods! You have achieved the stated objectives and what a time to go live. Each of me as a bhpian and even days before that, I have leart something new from the vast knowledge pool that tbhp houses. Glad to see the new look and happy to see that the forum retains its form.

Happy birthday team-bhp! And may the magic spread across boundaries.

Last edited by Shreyas Aterkar : 14th February 2013 at 08:44.
Old 14th February 2013, 08:49   #54
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday TeamBHP! Nice touch to celebrate the birthday with a new look, Thanks to all the moderators and support teams for making this a long enjoyable 9 years
Old 14th February 2013, 09:02   #55
BHPian

Happy Bday T-Bhp. The new look indeed is a worthy upgrade over the previous one.

Firstly, server upgrades and now a new look. Way to go!!

BTW, loved the way GTO and Rehaan have posted, one post after another . Shows the camaraderie T-Bhpians share.

Also, do get to see the new look on the iPhone/ Droid app?

-Shivang Gandotra

Last edited by MetalBuff : 14th February 2013 at 09:08.
Old 14th February 2013, 09:04   #56
NMS
BHPian

Happy Budday Team-BHP !! A special thanks to the Moderators for maintaining this awesome site the way it is, and it always has been, and make sure that the Ethics and Rules of this site have never been breached.
Automobile websites Ka Sachin ho rakha hai Team-BHP !!
Old 14th February 2013, 09:09   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

Happy birthday TBHP! Truly feels great to be a part of this prestigious forum! Kepp revving!
Old 14th February 2013, 09:11   #58
PVS
BHPian

Many many happy returns of the day T-BHP! Checking T-BHP in the morning, and regularly through the day has now become a habit!!
Old 14th February 2013, 09:12   #59
BHPian

Many happy returns of the day to both Team-bhp and too all the bhpians and special thanks to all the present and ex-Moderators for maintaining Team-bhp so well

Last edited by deepak_ms : 14th February 2013 at 09:15.
Old 14th February 2013, 09:15   #60

Wow! Initially the new look threw me off guard, but now after a couple of minutes, I am hooked

You have done a brilliant job with the new home page
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks