Team-BHP > Announcements

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2013, 13:54   #91
Senior - BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Happy B'day Team-BHP, now nine more years and you'll be eligible to drive
Old 14th February 2013, 13:56   #92
BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Hapy Anniversary - or should it be Birthday. The new look rocks
Old 14th February 2013, 13:57   #93
BHPian

HBD Team _ BHP. Tum jeeyo hazaron saal ...saal ke din ho pachaas hazaar. Couldn't stop myself from writing this. Anyway hope the website and fellow members go a long way in the automotive scene not only in India but also internationally. Proud to be a member.By the way the new front page is good. Liked it very much. New clothes for the 9 yr old are looking good
Old 14th February 2013, 14:00   #94
BHPian

So that's why yesterday the website was responding weird

Great job moderators! and great passion and spirit!

The new look is fabulous! Keep rocking. Proud to be part of this community!
Old 14th February 2013, 14:11   #95

I tried to login to tbhp yesterday at work and it was locked and they asked for a login and password. Thought they found out I was spending more time on tbhp than on work and locked it out.

Now that I know why it was locked. The new design is too good to be true. Love it. And yeah, belated b'day wishes Team Bhp.Keep Revving..
Old 14th February 2013, 14:12   #96
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post

The old portal was a black background with white text on it!

Are you talking about the Team-BHP FORUM Skins? In which case the "Red" skin has been re-instated. Switch back to it using the dropdown at the bottom left of this page.
Aah, there it is! When you switched to the new theme, I checked my UserCP but couldn't find the Red skin. Glad it's back!
Old 14th February 2013, 14:20   #97

@Mods,

The overall glance of the homepage is vastly improved. Fonts, schema, layouts look crisp, more thoughtful than before. Also, I liked the <users online> widget on the right. Even smaller niggles or oddities, such as the earlier search bar typing only in capital letters, have been catered to.

Much welcome changes. Thank you. Congratulations infact!
Old 14th February 2013, 14:44   #98
BHPian

Many many happy returns of the day Team BHP and I would like to thank all the moderators and techies who keep the forum up and running. And thanks for the new look. Please update the look of the android app as well. Most of the time I am reading Team BHP on mobile and as I am typing this my boss has asked for an important document. Keep up the good work.
Old 14th February 2013, 14:50   #99
BHPian

Happy birthday Team-BHP. The forum has been a great influence. Thanks to all those who have contributed to making this forum a joy to be part of.
Old 14th February 2013, 15:33   #100
Senior - BHPian

Happy birthday Team-BHP! The new look is amazing! More reasons for me to be online!
Keep up the good work
Old 14th February 2013, 15:38   #101
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team! I can't live without visiting this forum atleast once everyday. The new look is great and presents snapshots in a nice way.

Just a suggestion, something similar to the Rtech Memorial, if we have something for the Great One Yeti, with a collection of his travelogues and other threads started by him, it would be a wonderful tribute to him.

I wish many more successful birthdays to this wonderful automotive forum, a one-stop-encyclopedia for the Indian automotive fans!

p.s. I was trying to log on yesterday and when I was facing an error for a long time, without knowing why, it was really frustrating.
Old 14th February 2013, 15:40   #102
Senior - BHPian

HAPPY BIRTHDAY T-BHP Keep it going ...

Looking for more & more information. Also hope to get more merchandise for us
Old 14th February 2013, 15:44   #103
BHPian

Happy Bday TeamBHP.
As if I was not spending enough time already, the new look wants more of me
Old 14th February 2013, 15:50   #104
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

I am here some little more than one year & the journey has been exciting till now. Keep revving...

Thanks,
Old 14th February 2013, 16:03   #105
BHPian

A very Happy 9th Birthday to the All New Team-BHP !

Love it here...

Thanks,
C_
Closed Thread

Most Viewed