Team-BHP > Announcements
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 14th February 2013, 01:27   #31
BHPian

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Wish you all the best T-BHP, the new site looks awesome and is a great change, good work.
ssadwelkar is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 01:28   #32
Team-BHP Support

Re: Happy 9th Birthday Team-BHP! An All-New Look, Home Page, News, Sections & more

Happy 9th boys! Chillin' on the forum just got so much more awesome
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 01:29   #33
BHPian

Excellent work there on the home page. I don't really go to the home page that frequently, but now I think I'll change that habit. The handles to different kind of threads are really useful.

Now waiting for a similar treatment to the forum as well.
Gandhi is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 01:31   #34
BHPian

Guys sorry to say I am not liking this new look.I prefer the old look.Still maybe it will grow on me with time.

BTW a happy ninth birthday!
Ascari is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 02:16   #35
BHPian

Valentine's Day for Automobile Enthusiasts, Celebrating their Love for their wheels ;-) with the awesome new and refreshed look

Sure this forum would have been and continues to be the Love of so many enthusiasts

Happy B'day Team-Bhp, Keep revvin :-)
amit_2025 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 02:24   #36
BHPian

Happy Birthday TBHP!
Loved the new look and the idea of making forum content more easily accessible, especially for guests. In short, I'd call it a wonderful and much needed "facelift". Way to go! Thumbs up:
Old 14th February 2013, 02:26   #37
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-Bhp

Boy time does fly, seems almost like yesterday when I joined the forum but actually was in 2004.

I love the new changes & I am sure it will help more & more Car enthusiasts who visit the site & expect a little more than the awesome forums that we have.
Old 14th February 2013, 03:36   #38
BHPian

Happy Birthday Team-BHP and congrats on the spanking new look. I am sure this will be a good place to hang out for the enthusiasts but more importantly, it will help create many NEW enthusiasts.
Old 14th February 2013, 04:40   #39
BHPian

Happy Birthday!! The new look is swanky.
Even though the stuff which really made Team-BHP what it is today is the stuff inside, this new look and rearrangement makes it impossible for anyone to miss any important topic.
Old 14th February 2013, 04:42   #40
BHPian

Super stuff. Displaying pictures along with tabs like Help Articles, Tech Stuff etc looks really good. In my opinion it looks more interactive then before.
Old 14th February 2013, 05:16   #41
v&v
Senior - BHPian

Happy Birthday Team Bhp.
Home page looks nice and information relevantly placed.

Last edited by v&v : 14th February 2013 at 05:26.
Old 14th February 2013, 05:26   #42
SDP
Team-BHP Support

Happy b'day Team-BHP!

The new look is quite refreshing! Liked it! Thank you for the tremendous effort in thinking through and coming out with the new structure in which the content is presented.

One doubt: I have cleared up cache and all, but the "Forum" section still looks how it was earlier. Has there been any design changes to the Forum section?

The new red-lining logo is not seen on the forum page or Even the small icon in the tab is now different for the home-page as against the Forum page.
Name:  new look tbhp.png
Views: 1650
Size:  78.9 KB

I go to the Forum page directly (without going through the home-page) as that's the first page that allows you to log-in . Now with the new design home-page, the Forum's look seems as if you have come to a different site.

Anyways, it can wait. A very happy b'day to the community once again and thank you for being there for so long and maintaining the quality!

Regards
SDP

Last edited by SDP : 14th February 2013 at 05:29.
SDP is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 14th February 2013, 05:56   #43
BHPian

Happy B'day Team-BHP!!!! Here's to another year of experience.

And thanks again for all the hard work behind pushing the new uber-cool layout!! The home page is just awesome. And I must tell you that, a glance at the home page, the user is going to be dead sure about the depth of the materials that lies within. Just like those sleepers with monsters plonked right under the hood!!!

One more thing, t-bhpians better halves and girlfriends are going to be in a BIG shock when they find their beloved missing from the V-day celebrations and drooling over the new website.

Looking forward to enjoy these goodies!!!

r-six
Old 14th February 2013, 06:10   #44
BHPian

H'Bday Team - BHP!!!

The new look is super cool ! Good work.

All the best as the decade year rolls in.
Old 14th February 2013, 06:55   #45
BHPian

Many many Happy returns to one of my favorite sites that is a must for me to visit every single day since I joined in 2007!!
It's nice to see the Site develop to something more sophisticated and yet better and simple to use. I just wish it has the online chatting feature like we have in Facebook. Anyway, keep up the excellent work guys!
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks