Team-BHP > Shifting gears
Register New Topics New Posts Top Thanked Team-BHP FAQ

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2014, 00:34   #16
D C
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivekz View Post
I really feel hoodies have a limited use in Mumbai weather (apart from say 15 days). So would be more interested if you could add t-shirts to the list as well - both round neck and collared.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
True, though for the last few years our Mumbai 'winters' have been fairly long - almost till the first week of Feb.

We are working on other merchandise too, however, that will still take quite a while!
I would like to second Vivek's thoughts. I stay in Chennai and Winter here is not really the Winter and do not demand any winter clothing

Looking forward to the addition of more merchandise.

Btw, I really loved the color combination and design of the hoodies and it looks just perfect. I couldn't resist and I may end up ordering the hoodie just to use while traveling to other destinations that have cold weather.

Cheers
DC

Last edited by D C : 23rd December 2014 at 00:48.
D C is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 01:44   #17
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

I didn't see this coming. Awesome.

Gonna order myself a personalised V10.
satan's_valet is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 01:45   #18
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
• Limited Stock! Might be re-stocked, as well as the addition of S / 3XL sizes, depending on demand...
Wow for the awesome hoodies

But equally sad as I shall need V14. My chest size is 52inch and want a 3XL. Possible enough to source one for me?

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd December 2014 at 09:17. Reason: Shortening quoted post
akshayhonda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 02:01   #19
BHPian

Good start up. Am waiting for 3XL and above sizes since my chest is 53.

Also, you could think of adding more colours, maybe in the same shades as that of our favourite vehicles, like Sardinia Red, Tyrian Wine, etc
TorqMaster is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 08:55   #20
Distinguished - BHPian

I for one was never in two minds when it came to sizes of my shirts
My formal shirt size has always been 40 (ok, it was 39 a few years ago) and My T-Shirt size was always M
I was ready to order the apparel in M but saw the sizing chart at the last moment.
For the first time I don't know if M will fit me.
hemanth.anand is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 09:12   #21
Senior - BHPian

Loved the design and the color but I'm already having a couple of good hoodies lying idle without use. The only time it gets cold enough for a hoodie is early morning and I'm unlikely to be out of my bed at that time.

Waiting for T-shirts.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
I for one was never in two minds when it came to sizes of my shirts
My formal shirt size has always been 40 (ok, it was 39 a few years ago) and My T-Shirt size was always M
I was ready to order the apparel in M but saw the sizing chart at the last moment.
Since this would be worn over a regular clothing, hoodie size can be one size plus compared to your regular shirt size.
zenren is offline   (3) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 09:27   #22
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by satan's_valet View Post
Gonna order myself a personalised V10.
That's a pretty cool handle you have

Quote:
Originally Posted by akshayhonda View Post
But equally sad as I shall need V14. My chest size is 52inch and want a 3XL. Possible enough to source one for me?
&
Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqMaster View Post
Good start up. Am waiting for 3XL and above sizes since my chest is 53.
Depending on demand of the current hoodies, if we do get the time to do another batch of production this year, we'll definitely make some 3XL (W16) hoodies

Quote:
Originally Posted by TorqMaster View Post
Also, you could think of adding more colours, maybe in the same shades as that of our favourite vehicles, like Sardinia Red, Tyrian Wine, etc
We'll consider this at that time as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hemanth.anand View Post
Are you worried it will be too big?

I also only wear M. Dress shirts 38-40 max. However, like Zenren mentioned; hoodies are (a) worn over existing clothes (b) a looser fit works well.

The M (42") size hoodie fits me perfectly. In fact, i can even get away with the L (44") for a much more comfy fit.

cya
R
Rehaan is offline   (8) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 09:37   #23
//M
Distinguished - BHPian

Thank You Team-BHP !!

Now, I will be able to own a V10 soon.

Ofcourse, I am talking about the hoodie.
//M is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 10:18   #24
Distinguished - BHPian

Awesome! I am getting one. I wish you can come up with more varieties and round neck t shirts. Here's one I customized and I would love similar designs in the future.

Team-BHP Official Gear : 2014 Hoodies [Discontinued]-screenshot_4.jpg

Last edited by naveen.raju : 23rd December 2014 at 10:31.
naveen.raju is offline   (11) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 10:48   #25
Senior - BHPian

Now, I have ordered an M size. But now, suppose after delivery, I feel that I need an L, can I exchange the same?

I assume I will have to take care of shipping the product back to you guys.

Also, for both the keychain and the hoodie, I have received a mail saying it has been shipped, but I haven't been given the Tracking ID for the same!
ashwin.terminat is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 10:51   #26
Senior - BHPian

This is fantastic - but again as a chennai wallah I'm waiting for t-shirts. In particular, I would appreciate dry-fit t-shirts given the heat and humidity in India!
phamilyman is offline   (5) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 11:06   #27
BHPian

I am not a big fan of hoodies. Never had liking for one, don't know why. But looking at the customized hoodies, I am resisting the temptation to go for it, again, don't know why.

But for T-shirts, I will never think twice. Will order as soon as they are ready and up for sale. include the T-shirts as well.
JoseVijay is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 11:17   #28
Senior - BHPian

Thank you Team-BHP

Ordered a personalised V8 just now and could not resist to see it in flesh

Last edited by moralfibre : 23rd December 2014 at 14:20. Reason: Edited as requested
fusionbang is online now   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 11:54   #29
BHPian

Same story here in Kerala , not much of winters here . But I am ordering it right away just cant resist any team-bhp merchandise
anoopash is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 12:06   #30
BHPian

Great work! Loved the attention to detail in the tags too, V8, V10 etc., Really well thought out. Wish the price was a little more student friendly though
tejus.s is offline   (1) Thanks
Closed Thread

Most Viewed

Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Team-BHP.com
Proudly powered by E2E Networks