Team-BHP > Shifting gears

Closed Thread
  Search this Thread
Old 23rd December 2014, 14:58   #46
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Just now ordered V6 Personalized with my name. Got the confirmation mail and now waiting for the shipping details.
The hoodie looks absolutely fabulous. Would like to know what would be written at the back. This would travel with me during this vacation drive down south
Sree_hari82 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 15:45   #47
BHPian

re: Team-BHP Official Gear : *PERSONALIZED* Hoodies! EDIT: "Born To Ride" added.

Hi,

The store is re-directing me to the CC Avenues PG.

Their site requires additional login in and password. Once created, my transactions (ordered for TBHP hoodie) are yet to reflect on their page.

Could this be a problem with CC avenue?

Cheers,
Vinay.
yaniv14 is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 16:25   #48
BHPian

Very Nice! Was waiting for something like this.. But please give us some colour options. Bright Yellow, Orange (Ref:Nokia Lumia colours)??
CkmGowda is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 16:27   #49
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Originally Posted by newtonMeter View Post
ordered one! hope it arrives before my great Rajasthan drive
When's the Rajasthan drive?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashwin.terminat View Post
As for the keychains, still no tracking ID though it's been around 27 hours since the mail was received. I guess I'll mail them about that as well.
Right now we rely on our shipping provider to send these tracking link emails. Unfortunately they seem to slip by occasionally. We'll try working out a way for the future where it gets done via our system itself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by //M View Post
What exactly is printed on the back side of the hoodie? Or is it plain black?
There's nothing back there at the moment //M.

We're taking things one step at a time. Starting off simple in order to ensure quality and consistency. Maybe later on we'll expand the options.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sree_hari82 View Post
Would like to know what would be written at the back.
As replied to //M above.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpsantu View Post
I usually wear 39-40 shirts - ordered size M.
That should be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by amyth78 View Post
Except size, didn't checked anything else like colour etc. and immediately placed the order, because I know whatever Team is offering, must be the best

Quote:
Originally Posted by yaniv14 View Post
Their site requires additional login in and password. Once created, my transactions (ordered for TBHP hoodie) are yet to reflect on their page.
Hi Yaniv14,

There's NO login required on the ccAvenue page.

All you need to do is scroll down and enter your creditcard / netbanking details.

(The ccAvenue login is entirely optional - most people do not do it).

Quote:
Originally Posted by CkmGowda View Post
But please give us some colour options. Bright Yellow, Orange
Will consider this if the demand for the hoodies warrants it...!

cya
R

Last edited by Rehaan : 23rd December 2014 at 17:06. Reason: Well.... back to back post reported
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:04   #50
BHPian

The hoodie looks great! as always, Team BHP quality.

Please do consider offering biker jackets as well, a la the royal Enfield or harleys. That would be awesome!! Will be the first to order.
veyron_head is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:21   #51
Senior - BHPian

Ordered a Hoodie version V12 just now. Quite apt for chilly Pune weather I say
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:23   #52
Senior - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rehaan View Post
Right now we rely on our shipping provider to send these tracking link emails. Unfortunately they seem to slip by occasionally. We'll try working out a way for the future where it gets done via our system itself.
cya
R
I have got the size changed.

Team-BHP is the best!

I echo others' thoughts that we need to have TBHP T-Shirts as well. They will come at a more wallet-friendly budget and are wearable throughout the year.

As for the current hoodie, absolutely love the design. The text is perfect. Not too loud and in-your-face. Maybe you can add a few tagline choices for the non-personalised hoodies. Sure, I do understand that TBHP is more about cars than bikes, but there are a few who would like a riding tagline more than a driving tagline.

I know it's easy for us to sit in our chairs and dole our suggestions this way. Whatever you guys are doing, you guys are doing a splendid job!

EDIT: I have received the tracking ID of both the hoodie and the keychain manually. I am supposed to be receiving the keychains today and the hoodie tomorrow. Can't wait! 2 TBHP merchandise on back-to-back days!

Last edited by ashwin.terminat : 23rd December 2014 at 17:34.
ashwin.terminat is offline   (2) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:27   #53
BHPian

Quote:
That's a pretty cool handle you have

cya
R
Thanks Rehaan.. Can't wait to see it in person.

Btw, are there any plans of bringing up hoodies for women as well? My wife saw this and wants one for herself as well.
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:45   #54
BHPian

Rehaan ..

Those hoodies are too cool. Can we upload our profile picture with the name on those hoodies?

I am also supporting the movement of using T Shirts. I am ready to wait. I am of the opinion that T Shirts can be worn all throughout the year and will look cool and casual.

Team-BHP as a brand image for vehicles and this Hoodies have just added value to reflect the cool statement for wear.

Amazing and will wait to check out more stuff in future.
darkbull is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:48   #55
Team-BHP Support

Quote:
Don't want a personalized one? We've got you covered with the 'LIVE TO DRIVE' Hoodie:
Perfect, just ordered a V8
manson is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 17:51   #56
BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by naveen.raju View Post
Awesome! I am getting one. I wish you can come up with more varieties and round neck t shirts. Here's one I customized and I would love similar designs in the future.

Attachment 1321226
This T Shirt has given me some ideas for my profile picture. Can you let me know how did you get this customized. I am also eager for such t shirts and wow it is cool .
Old 23rd December 2014, 18:34   #57
Distinguished - BHPian

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkbull View Post
This T Shirt has given me some ideas for my profile picture. Can you let me know how did you get this customized. I am also eager for such t shirts and wow it is cool .
There are many online websites where you can customize T shirts. I did it there.
naveen.raju is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 19:13   #58
BHPian

Planned to buy the Hoodie, ended up buying one each of everything available on the store!
aspire is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 19:17   #59
BHPian

Good job. The hoodie looks good. But unfortunately I don't use these much as in Kolkata the winter is not so severe. But since the merchandise thing has started beyond keychains, I hope many other things will follow. So I'm gonna skip this one and wait for the next merchandise to come. A collared T-shirt may be or a wrist watch. Anyone?
Carpainter is offline   (1) Thanks
Old 23rd December 2014, 20:01   #60
BHPian

Quote:
When's is the Rajasthan drive.

cya

R

Starting on 26th December! Can it make it? Would the best scm case study if it does
Closed Thread

Most Viewed