Team-BHP - Happy 11th Birthday Team-BHP!! (2015)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Happy 11th Birthday Team-BHP!! (2015) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/160707-happy-11th-birthday-team-bhp-2015-a-2.html)

Been almost 3 years being associated with it as a member (More than it actually).

In these 3 years I have seen a lot of change be in the posts, overall quality, active-ness of the forum to the world and last but not the least development / updation to our software and hardware to keep things going on smooth without any hiccup.

A round of applause to the MODS to keep this community going on and also to Rush! For many here including me, it is a second home with priority being TeamBHP once the computer is switched ON.

I wish the community and members too a Very Happy Birthday.

We all should help the community scale to greater heights in the coming years in terms of strength, power to educate, spread awareness.

One again:

Happy Birthday TeamBHP.
Redlining the Automotive scene
Redlining the Computers/Laptops/Mobiles!

Happy 11th Birthday Team-BHP. Keep it Revvin'. clap:

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!

Congratulations and best wishes, Team-BHP. I wish Team-BHP many more happy returns of the day.

Happy Birthday Team-BHP, proud to be a part of this great community.

Happy Birthday!!
Wish Team-BHP many more of those.
Thanks to every member, especially the mods for making the forum what it is today.

Team-BHP is an integral part of my life. I just can't think of a day without 'revvin' ' here.

So, I am not even a mere two years older than T-BHP!!

I was wondering a short while ago when posting on my wife's FB that I remember another important milestone on Feb 14 apart from my own love life -and I'm reminded now that Team-BHP it is!

This forum has been one of those great constants- amidst a constantly changing set of personal and career parameters. Happy budday Team-BHP, you know that you are already a historical placeholder !

Happy birthday TBHP!!
Also to the founding members, moderators and every BHPIAN. Keep up the good work and gold standard that this forum stands for.
Cheers!!

As a proud and grateful member of Team-BHP, I congratulate and wish happy birthday to the entire team. It’s a time to celebrate the glorious legacy that continues to inspire us, and we share an unbounded optimism in our continued impact and relevance in enriching the lives of countless automotive enthusiast. Many thanks to all of you, and especially to Mods, for your continuing efforts.clap:

Cheers!

Amyth78

Happy Birthday TBHP! And congratulations to all TBHP members. TBHP has become a very important part of my life now:)

Thanks for giving me more than what you think!

Many many happy returns Team-BHP. Wishing the entire team the best for many more years to come.

Merry christmas and a happy new year.

Here's wishing all members & the team of Team BHP, the best returns of the day. Its the number one source for any automobile information I need.

HBD Team-bhp.

Kudos to Rush for your single minded dedication on quality, independence and community - stuff thats hard but makes Team-BHP stand out! Kudos also to mods for nurturing the forum - its a thankless job! :)

Happy Birthday .

11 years, where was i for so long ? My loss.
Kudos to the moderators for keeping this forum strictly based on rules. well done and Keep it up

Happy Birthday Team-BHP.

Congratulations to all the Mods who despite having a different job take care and maintain the high standards of the forum.