Team-BHP - Happy 11th Birthday Team-BHP!! (2015)
Team-BHP

Team-BHP (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/)
-   Announcements (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/)
-   -   Happy 11th Birthday Team-BHP!! (2015) (https://www.team-bhp.com/forum/announcements/160707-happy-11th-birthday-team-bhp-2015-a.html)

11 years old!
Our little one is all grown up now... :)

Grown up, but still young; ready to grow into even more than it is today.

With BHPians fueling it forward, I'm looking forward to where this journey takes us.

The sharing of truth & information is our 'horsepower'. Power to the people, in so many ways.

It makes me extremely proud to be a part of this honest and *real* community, at a time when so many things spreading over the Internet are covert advertorials or viral marketing tricks.

Each and every one of YOU are responsible for the phenomenon that Team-BHP is today.

With our core values at the wheel, and our passion for automobiles being the firm foot on the pedal... I don't mind taking the scenic route.

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY TEAM-BHP!

Here's to the road ahead...
Happy 11th Birthday Team-BHP!! (2015)-11th-birthday-teambhp-journey.jpg
Picture for representational purposes only. We aren't really heading towards Jamshedpur.

Happy birthday to TEAM BHP

Some wonderful times I've had here and have met awesome people because of you guys.
The safety driving tips have been always helpful :)

Happy Birthday Team-BHP!

Too bad I can't join the celebration due to work pressure.

Happy birthday Team BHP!
May you continue to grow and mature with each passing year!

If you are heading to some place - then have a good one.

And, as this forum says: drive safe.

Happy Birthday Team-BHP... clap:

Can't ask for a better group to be a part of and to be surrounded by wonderful group of people.. :thumbs up

Happy birthday Team-BHP!

From safe driving practices,to good places to customize your car,from driving tips to how to play sports. I've never been disappointed when i've come looking for information.

Hope we continue to grow in future like we've done so far

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY TEAM-BHP !!!

You are my First choice, and we have been together almost daily, everyday.

Yes there are rules (one email received) but I cherish and value your membership, everyday.

Thank you.

Wonderful!

Here's to many more years!

Happy Birthday Team-bhp
The best automotive forum in the world. Proud to be a bhp-ian.

Team-Bhp is one of the most friendly and reputed (certainly the best in India) and the most soft-spoken forums I have seen till date.

Happy Birthday Team BHP and Congratulations to everyone !

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rehaan (Post 3644654)
It makes me extremely proud to be a part of this honest and *real* community, at a time when so many things spreading over the Internet are covert advertorials or viral marketing tricks.

You're right. This is what makes team bhp an online family.

Happy Birthday, and wish you many many more to come.

And THANK YOU Rush !:)

HAPPY 11th BIRTHDAY TEAM-BHP!!!clap:clap:

Congrats to all the moderators. Guys, you rock..... God bless you.

Congratulations to the entire team and membership!

May your engines run smoothly, may your gas tanks be filled and may the road ahead be smooth and curvy!

Happy Birthday my beloved band of brothers.